Sign in to follow this  
thedanzone

March Madness Bracket Tourney

Sorry guys, but I have decided not to have a bracket tourney this year. Way too much on my plate at work and home. Hopefully someone else who is trustworthy, i.e. not Q.Laz, can run the tourney this year.

First Mr. Anonymous bows out of the annual Babe Clash.

Then posty, the most passionate baseball fan ever, the guy who starts counting the minutes until spring training after the last out is made at the World Series, decides he's not doing fantasy baseball this year.

And now thedanzone doesn't want to do the bracket tourney, the one I've been in for like five focking years.

WHAT THE FOCK!?!?!?

;)

Then posty, the most passionate baseball fan ever, the guy who starts counting the minutes until spring training after the last out is made at the World Series, decides he's not doing fantasy baseball this year.

And now thedanzone doesn't want to do the bracket tourney, the one I've been in for like five focking years.

WHAT THE FOCK!?!?!?

:wub:

LEast Posty kept up the death pool...!!!

WHAT THE FOCK!?!?!?

:dunno:

It's all QLIAFT's fault. :o

And now thedanzone doesn't want to do the bracket tourney, the one I've been in for like five focking years, the very one edjr WON last year.

WHAT THE FOCK!?!?!?

<_<

:first: