Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I think I just got somebody fired

We have a consultant who hasn't quite figured out that she doesn't work for the State anymore, she works for - ME.

She's been a snarky idiot for a while now, but she finally got on my last.

I called our liason - he had already seen what she wrote - and how she embarassed herself and the firm in a telcon the day before - He knew what was coming.

Nothing like threatening to nuke the whole contract to get the wheels in motion.

"Wiff, I think there may have to be a change...." BTW - Do you want tickets to our skybox tonight??

:bandana:

chickenshiot move :lol:

"Do you want tickets to our skybox tonight??

They shoulda had the consultant there for your enjoyment, nude and bound.

We have a consultant who hasn't quite figured out that she doesn't work for the State anymore, she works for - ME.

She's been a snarky idiot for a while now, but she finally got on my last.

I called our liason - he had already seen what she wrote - and how she embarassed herself and the firm in a telcon the day before - He knew what was coming.

Nothing like threatening to nuke the whole contract to get the wheels in motion.

"Wiff, I think there may have to be a change...." BTW - Do you want tickets to our skybox tonight??

:banana:

i'm not following... what exactly did she write??? was it the threat to stop the contract???

nothing like the old flip-flop in authority... her still thinking she can pull rank on you because she worked for the state

"oh ho ho... it's seems the tables have turned my snarky little friend" (seems like this should be included in your termination of her... in french accent of course)