Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

HOLY SHAT!

Matt Serra takes down St Pierre in the first round.

Got pretty intense too, Serra knocked GSP dizzy once, recovered, knocked him again, recovered, knocked him out the third time....done

Geez, what an unset.

GSP was supposed to be the next big thing...now watch him fall off.

Guest RenoZ

Itsatip ... Wrastling is fake.

Itsatip...GFIAFP.

This is UFC - not "wrastling."

Still fake. Real barefisted fight between 2 guys that know how to fight ... lasts about 10 seconds. Max.

Usually a lot of blood too. Head wounds bleed alot. Black eye ... broken nose ... only takes 1 punch.

Guest RenoZ

Still fake. Real barefisted fight between 2 guys that know how to fight ... lasts about 10 seconds. Max.

Usually a lot of blood too. Head wounds bleed alot. Black eye ... broken nose ... only takes 1 punch.

Yep, this solidifies it.

sure... a real barefisted fight between two guys who know how to "punch" and not fight... sometimes it does happen in one punch... but with guys out there ready to take you down and break your arm if you miss... they are slightly more cautious

WOW!

You have never watched a UFC fight then?

You my friend are the idiot of the week.

This isn't a street fight. They have slightly padded gloves. It is more than two guys swapping punches. If a guy does get a few punches in a row it does not last that long. This is why it is UFC, they don't just run at eachother with a broken beer bottle and throw wild punches and see who lands the most first. There is D, and if you were to go crazy with punches you would get caught with one yourself and the match would be over.

With this statement I can bet you have never watched more than 45 seconds of UFC. Know what your talking about before you speak out your A$$ :dunno:

UFC is boooring

compared too?....

Thats why it is one of the fastest growing sports in America...because its boring.... :dunno:

Take the results out of the thread title and put ***spoilers*** there instead, Riceman.

Luckily I've seen this one, but often I watch an online version days later.

Guest RenoZ
2 guys that know how to fight ... lasts about 10 seconds.

These 2 quotes do NOT go together. Any guy that "knows how to fight" has the defense and chin to go deep into a fight.

You, sir, are a moron.

Take the results out of the thread title and put ***spoilers*** there instead, Riceman.

Luckily I've seen this one, but often I watch an online version days later.

Yea, I understand