Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

*official* Album Draft Playoff Bracket #2

Vote for the worst!  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote off of the island?

• Team 2
    • Team 6
    • Team 10

I can't believe #10 is skating by. Talk about violating the first rule: draft for value. "Animals" over "Wish You Were Here"?!? Manfred Mann in the 7th round?!?!?

Add two Doors albums (seriously...you can get generic Prozac online) to that and you've got a draft disaster of Ryan Leaf-ian proportion.

I can not belive team 6 is not getting the boot. I think you are asking too much when you make it "vote for the worst". :ninja:

The first teams to go, were clearly the best ones.

I can not belive team 6 is not getting the boot. I think you are asking too much when you make it "vote for the worst". :o

The first teams to go, were clearly the best ones.

:ninja: team 6 is losing.

I can't believe #10 is skating by. Talk about violating the first rule: draft for value. "Animals" over "Wish You Were Here"?!? Manfred Mann in the 7th round?!?!?

Add two Doors albums (seriously...you can get generic Prozac online) to that and you've got a draft disaster of Ryan Leaf-ian proportion.

First of all you clearly know absolutely nothing about the draft. The scenario was draft albums you would want if you were stuck on a desert island. In my opinion, I'd rather have Animals than Wish You Were Here. Unlike you, I'd rather have the album that I enjoy more, rather than try to "be cool" with the popular pick. Second of all if you followed it at all, you'd know that throughout the whole thing there was a lot of confusion as to exactly how many rounds there would be, therefore towards the 7th, 8th rounds etc. the value level was a bit askewed. And third of all, I'm a big Doors fan, and see no problem taking two of their albums. Plus the fact that towards the end everyone just wanted to get it over with so I was making my picks from my phone without able to do much research. So basically you're opinion doesn't mean shlt, and you're pathetic attempt at humor went over like an Imus joke. :wub: :D

2 hours to go.

If there is anyway possible to drag this musically exercise in futility longer I want to go on record that I will support it 100 percent.

:lol: :D :banana: :mad: :banana:

Time's up

Team 2 [ 15 ] [35.71%]

Team 6 [ 20 ] [47.62%]

Team 10 [ 7 ] [16.67%]

seeing how this has fallen off the 1st page 2X in the last 24 hours, and there have been no additional votes in the last 12 hours, I am calling this as of "noon, EST".

the *official* results for Bracket #2 are as follows:

Team 2 [ 15 ] [35.71%]

Team 6 [ 20 ] [47.62%]

Team 10 [ 7 ] [16.67%]

Team "thriller" has been eliminated. People must have been a little bit sick of Michal Jackson's pedephilia. :dunno:

Thanks for playing RicemanX, your draft was apparently woefully insufficient and the masses believe your musical tastes to be the rough equivelent of a retarded baboon. :doh:

Thanks for playing RicemanX, your draft was apparently woefully insufficient and the masses believe your musical tastes to be the rough equivelent of a retarded baboon. :doh:

But hey, thanks for playing!

also i liked your picks, expect for Bruce of course