Sign in to follow this  
Gay Focker

Stern said that when he and Imus were working together at NBC

I remember Stern telling that story twenty years ago. He didn't just make it up since this Rutgers incident.

I know he has great disdain for Imus, so who knows if he's fabricating a bit.

Imus was messed up back then early-mid 80s with drugs and alcohol. What do you think?

I only believe that you are Gay. And a Focker.

HTH.

:alsoItendtobelievestern:

I remember Stern telling that story twenty years ago. He didn't just make it up since this Rutgers incident.

winnah!

although I'm sure Imus said it at some point.

Old Fart :doublethumbsup:

Imus was messed up back then early-mid 80s with drugs and alcohol. What do you think?

and they both called you a phag alias............

Stern ordered a gag order on Opie and Anthony while both worked for the same company, then admitted it on an national TV interview. He didn't want anyone to criticize him for any reason. He said that he supported freedom of speech, "as long as it suited his interests". Stern is a hypocrite of the worst kind, and I hope he drowns in a puddle of AIDS.

Also, Imus probably did it. Then again, Robin Quivers is an unfunny ###### black worm hole that sucks the life out of anything funny. If Imus did it, I hope it was directed at Robin.

Then again, Robin Quivers is an unfunny ###### black worm hole that sucks the life out of anything funny. If Imus did it, I hope it was directed at Robin.

In other words........................a nappy headed ho. :doublethumbsup: :D :mad:

Why does Stern hate Imus so much anyway?

Because he was a d!ck to him when Stern first joined NBC. Then Imus tried to get on Stern's good side when Stern's show was succesful and he became #1 while they were working together. Then when Stern was fired from NBC, Imus supposedly stole his talk radio format.

Why does Stern hate Imus so much anyway?

Bad blood when Stern joined WNBC in afternoons when Imus was the morning guy, in New York. Hell, I watched Private Parts.

Basically, Stern was the young up and comer that was a threat to Imus. And a feud was born.

After Stern spent years crying to other jockies to back him up in his fight vs. the FCC, I am really disappointed that Stern was a pussie and didn't support Imus. This goes beyond radio wars. This is about the freedom of expression on the radio air waves. Our enemies are also your enemies, and stuff. Everyone should band together.

After Stern spent years crying to other jockies to back him up in his fight vs. the FCC, I am really disappointed that Stern was a pussie and didn't support Imus. This goes beyond radio wars. This is about the freedom of expression on the radio air waves. Our enemies are also your enemies, and stuff. Everyone should band together.

Why does stern give a sh!t?

1) He is on satellite. He doesn't care anymore about the fight on radio for freedom of expression and banding together that is why he moved to satellite in the first place.

2) He hates Imus and likes to see him squirm.

3) He is retiring when his 5 year contract is up. Count on it. He alreadys said he doesn't want to do this into his 60s. He will still make a ton of money as he has the rights to his older shows and he will most likely strike a deal to have them played.

Why does stern give a sh!t?

1) He is on satellite. He doesn't care anymore about the fight on radio for freedom of expression and banding together that is why he moved to satellite in the first place.

2) He hates Imus and likes to see him squirm.

3) He is retiring when his 5 year contract is up. Count on it. He alreadys said he doesn't want to do this into his 60s. He will still make a ton of money as he has the rights to his older shows and he will most likely strike a deal to have them played.

I wish that Stern would give back to the medium that made him so rich that he doesn't give a sh!t about anything anymore. I listened to Stern for 15+ years in the morning, and his attitude/actions the last couple of years have made me wish that he would drown in a puddle of AIDS. He just could give a sh1t about the people who listen/usedtolisten to his show.

Some issues transcend petty feuds. I encourage all fans of all radio shows to embrace and rally for Imus. Because our favorite radio show could be next. Free radio or satellite. Believe me, nothing is safe.

Wait..What does Anna Nicole Smith's former lover/lawyer have to do with Don Imus??

:dunno:

Guest Davaco

imus addmitted that to larry king, he said he was drunk when he said it, but he said it

ever listen to Imus ? unlistenable :doh:

GB living in the midwest..I never heard of Imus until Sterns movie came out...

when my gal and i went up to ny and drove to boston..she made sure to turn on Imus..it must be a northeast thing... :dunno: i thought they were repeats, as i thought he had died 5 years prior..