Adrian Peterson if in Atlanta

Adrian Peterson if in Houston

Adrian Peterson if in Buffalo

Michael Turner if in Buffalo

Michael Turner if in Tennessee

Marshawn Lynch if in Buffalo

Marshawn Lynch if in Green Bay

Marshawn Lynch if in Tennessee

IMHO, that's way too many scenarios to break down this early in the season. But I will say that I'd like Turner's value a lot more if he went to Tennessee as opposed to Buffalo. The Bills seem to be very keen on the RBBC concept.

IMHO, that's way too many scenarios to break down this early in the season. But I will say that I'd like Turner's value a lot more if he went to Tennessee as opposed to Buffalo. The Bills seem to be very keen on the RBBC concept.

Why do you say that about Buffalo? I haven't seen that except when McGahee got hurt or for a quick breather. McGahee got banged up all the time, they'd bring in A. Thomas and he'd take it to the house. Buffalo was smart to get rid of McGahee.

Peterson's value in Buffalo would be pretty decent based upon the lack of competition he would have there. I can't see Minnesota going after Peterson. Taylor is solid and they have so many other needs. Ditto with Houston. Obviously, he'd be an awesome fit with a Falcons team that can run the ball as good as anyone, but only if Dunn were to be traded or released as part of the pick. If Dunn is there, his value on passing downs both in receiving and pass protection would make him too valuable to not split time with Peterson.

Turner would do well in Tennessee as Henry racked up very good numbers there last year. Lynch would do well in either place, in terms of fantasy value.

If Adrian Peterson or Michael Turner wind up in Buffalo, I'd take 'em ahead of Cedric Benson and Chester Taylor. Michael Turner in Tennesse would be worth an early 3rd round pick in a 12 team redraft.

Why do you say that about Buffalo? I haven't seen that except when McGahee got hurt or for a quick breather. McGahee got banged up all the time, they'd bring in A. Thomas and he'd take it to the house. Buffalo was smart to get rid of McGahee.

I'm not saying it just because they let McGahee go. I heard an interview with ###### Jauron on the radio this offseason and he was very vocal about liking the RBBC approach. Also have heard other people comment on the Bills having this preference as well.

A.P. regardlesss where he lands. He will be a stud for the next decade.

I agree. So where do you rank him for 2007 (what overall #) of all players in the NFL in a 12 team redraft?

I look for speed to get those bonus points for 20 + yard runs in our ff league.

Peterson will do it and has the 4.4 speed to back it up. Not to mention how mean he is as a runner wanting to run over you.

The Burner Turner has the speed (you know 'cause of the nickname plus the highlight reel runs late in a game after Tomlinson has sent the defenses home with their tails stuck between their legs)

So I trust Turner also to break off some long ones.

Lynch - did I see is 40 time as not that impressive? Honestly I might be wrong, but something is sticking in my mind that this is the slowest guy of the three. Tell me he runs a 4.4 or 4.5 and I'm on the wagon. Until then, he's not in the same category as All Day!

Lynch 4.46 40 at the nfl combine. KK that's good enough for me. Predicted 2nd rb off the board. I can't wait to see where these three guys end up

Lynch will have immediate impact if drafted by the Pack, but nothing like the impact Green made there. Lynch won't likely get any third down/change of pace carries, and he doesn't have the Homerun speed green brought to the table, back in the day.

In a 12 team redraft non-ppr (start 2 RB, no flex) where do you draft:

Adrian Peterson if in Cleveland

Adrian Peterson if in Arizona

Adrian Peterson if in Minnesota

Adrian Peterson if in Atlanta

Adrian Peterson if in Houston

Adrian Peterson if in Buffalo

Michael Turner if in Buffalo

Michael Turner if in Tennessee

Marshawn Lynch if in Buffalo

Marshawn Lynch if in Green Bay

Marshawn Lynch if in Tennessee

I think AP will almost certainly wind up in CLE, BUF or GB. I could see MIN or ATL doing a draft day trade, but they both have way too many needs to afford the luxury of AP. If he's in CLE, I think Jamal/AP will be a bit of Dillon/Maroney for about half the season and then I would look for AP to see 15-18 touches per game by week 9. BUF would be similar though probably with his role expanding a bit sooner, albeit I would rate BUF OL slightly below the rebuilt CLE OL and the quality of their other weapons (i.e. Evans) a bit below CLE's (Edwards, Jurevicius and Winslow?) GB would be his best situation and I think he would start immediately; in that case, I see Green's production last year as a floor for AP straight out of the gate. I believe CLE should and will draft AP though many mock blogs have them high on Russell who I expect to be there (assuming OAK-Johnson and DET-Thomas). If CLE passes, on a need basis, AP could fall all the way to BUF; however, I would expect that WAS, MIN or MIA would do a swap with the highest bidder amongst BUF, GB or TN.

Turner projects somewhat similarly. I'm reading that GB GM Thompson won't meet Turner's contractual requests, so it seems like TEN is the most likely outcome. I think Turner will be a stud in TEN; true, the Titans have few other weapons, but that was true last year as well. I think Brandon Jones can become a decent WR if he stays healthy.

Lynch is a reach to BUF; if he winds up in GB, I think his value would be pretty similar to AP's, adjusted upward or downward based on what you think of the two of their abilities on a relative basis. Lynch is a highly regarded WR and Green picked up quite a few receptions last year as Favre check-down option.

Bottom line, the guy who winds up in GB, if any, is the winner.

A related and interesting question is --- destination unseen, how do you rank these guys as assets? Yes, most would put AP above Lynch, but are they more or less valuable than Turner? Sure, Turner is older, but if you go by "mileage", you're talking about a small difference and you've at least got a sample of Turner's ability to perform in the pro game.

And .... if you rank Turner above Lynch, would Buffalo or GB swap their #1 to SD for Turner, which apparently is better than any offer known to be on the table. I think the issue that has held a Turner trade is Turner's contractual demands, not SD's trade demands. I think this RB draft, although weak, is good enough with these two guys and a few decent second-rounders that SD's leverage declines as we approach the draft, not increases.

It's AD, for "All Day". That's his nickname since he was a kid, not AP.

On the other count, you're right. There's not another back in this draft, Lynch included, that can carry Peterson's jock. He'll be a dominant player in the NFL.

I personally think Cleveland will draft Peterson. I think it'll be a lock if/when they can sign Trent Green as QB. If they sign Green, even for a 1 year or a few years, that'll make it a guarentee that AP will be wearing orange & brown.

I personally think Cleveland will draft Peterson. I think it'll be a lock if/when they can sign Trent Green as QB. If they sign Green, even for a 1 year or a few years, that'll make it a guarentee that AP will be wearing orange & brown.

doesn't look like Green's going to cleveland...