Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

American Idol

So you infer she had the least???? I didn't take it that way on this unique night.

I take it that way because of the way it was said. Ryan went through the voting like he always does.

Jordan had the least amount of votes. If it wasn't meant that way than I don't know why Ryan had to say America has voted, and then tell Chris he is safe.

I take it that way because of the way it was said. Ryan went through the voting like he always does.

Jordan had the least amount of votes. If it wasn't meant that way than I don't know why Ryan had to say America has voted, and then tell Chis he is safe.

I think(hope actually) it was all part of trying to shock the audience the most. Jordin was on top of the list for tuesdays effort, and I think they were simply playing us :huh:

All i know is her voting block will go nuts this next week and sail her thru. lakisha or chris have got to go. :(

Jordin, or however the fock you spell her name, should win.

Of all those left she has, BY FAR, the most star potential. She's a freakin' 17 year old :huh:

:(

Now that no one left tonight, there will be two people leaving next week.

Jordan had the least amount of votes. If it wasn't meant that way than I don't know why Ryan had to say America has voted, and then tell Chris he is safe.

Nah. I think they simply picked Jordin because they wanted to mislead the viewers into thinking that was the "shock". Seacrest never mentioned bottom-three last night. It was very random. Actually, the fact that Idol chose Jordin to be last may be an indication that she is now considered the favorite.

It is impossible to tell who was in the bottom 3 or who had the least amount of votes. Ryan said the contestants were in "no particular order" right before he told Chris to sit down.

I won't even watch the cut down shows, but my kids still insist on it....pretty cool they raised so much cash though for good causes...even if you don't like the show.

So how much money have they raised? <_<

I think I heard 70 million.

ANTHRAX members Scott Ian (guitar) and Frankie Bello (bass) will jam with "American Idol" runner-up Bo Bice this Friday (May 11) at the Retox rock bar in New York City.

Retox (511 West 28th Street) was opened by Ian and club owner Mike Diamond, who started Snitch, Pangaea and Vela.

New York Post recently reported that Ian and Diamond are shopping a rock-themed pilot to the networks. No further information is currently available.