Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy1

Question about Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

So I'm watching it this weekend and after it's over I realize they never adressed the question of compensation.

These 4 hobbits pick up there lives, leave jobs and march all over middle earth for 13 months, how much did they get paid? Was it a contract deal, here's the ring, deliver it to Mordor and this is what you get? Do you think they got overtime? What do you think they recieved as a per diem? I mean you can't expect them to go out of pocket being on the road for 13 months!

There was almost 11 hours of movies here and they couldn't devote say 45 seconds to explaining this... :dunno:

Do you think they got overtime?

Hell they couldn't even get second breakfast. :dunno:

It depends who you ask, but all the hobbits were bought off with promises of an all-expenses paid trip to the Undying Lands after their journey was over, but in the event, they only let Frodo go.

:dunno:

Sam and the rest sued, the lawsuit Gamgee, et al. v. Gandalf, Aragorn, et al. is still pending.

They were glad to get out into the countryside so they could have teh gay buttsex. HTH.

This is explained in the coming sequel, Brokeback hobbit.

they got to see all the elves, the wood elves and the tree elves. wtf more could you want :banana:

(i love that ramble song)

You need to read the book to get the compete ending. It's a real feel-good story.

Frodo got to go to the west with the elves, Sam got Rosie Cotton, Bag End, and became Mayor of Hobbiton.

And, thanks to the Entdraught, Merry and Pippin grew unusually large and strong and became sexual dynamoes of legendary proportion, mercilessly pounding the snatches of each and every Hobbit lass in the Shire.

What do you think workman comp pays for getting a finger bit off by a crazy subcontractor in middle earth?

What do you think workman comp pays for getting a finger bit off by a crazy subcontractor in middle earth?

ask joneo :banana:

I don't think they poop even once in the book.

I mean, you walk halfway from here to all over the focking place, you'd think you'd need to take a poop eventually.

You need to read the book to get the compete ending.

Reading the books was eye-opening. Every other page is a stupid focking song. You end up skipping so many parts of the books. I couldn't even finish The Two Towers since the books moved like molasses in the Antartic.

Thankfully with the movies, at least I found out how the books pretty much ended. And no focking songs.