Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

General discussion

I've ranked my top 13 RB's and have decided it's too hard. :thumbsup: This fantasy football thing is too hard to do on my own. When do the magazines come out :headbanger:

:thumbsup:

FBG's has rankings out :wall:

I'm just going to use famousb's on the main board :thumbsup:

Not really I went to NFL.com - hit the depth chart on each team - - wrote down the 1 &2 rb for each team except for the Steelers with FWP, Davenport, and now Barlow. I make adjustments for catches, and woola - - Jocstrap's Rb rankings!

I'm just going to use famousb's on the main board :ninja:

Not really I went to NFL.com - hit the depth chart on each team - - wrote down the 1 &2 rb for each team except for the Steelers with FWP, Davenport, and now Barlow. I make adjustments for catches, and woola - - Jocstrap's Rb rankings!

It's nice to have famousb's rankings available. All of you should post your rankings on the main board, nah, don't.

I had the depth charts and did my rankings off the top of my head. :P

It's nice to have famousb's rankings available. All of you should post your rankings on the main board, nah, don't.

I had the depth charts and did my rankings off the top of my head. :thumbsup:

you can have my RB rankings... i can give you QB & WR rankings too if needed... :thumbsdown:

you can have my RB rankings... i can give you QB & WR rankings too if needed... :thumbsup:

Absolutely, they are always good for a laugh... :thumbsdown:

are we doing the draft on mffl or another site? and does anyone know when the league site will be up?

I thought we were doing it here on the message board...if we do it at a fantasy site I most likely will be blocked at work. :thumbsdown:

I thought we were doing it here on the message board...if we do it at a fantasy site I most likely will be blocked at work. :thumbsup:

yeah, i think we're doing it on here, and if anything gets slow or goes down for some reason, Moz said we would just move it...

i told Moz if need be, i can install a message/bulletin board on one of my websites just for us and provide everyone a link...

thanks Famous -- Danzone also offered to give us a league bored on TDZ as well. :thumbsup:

If thats the way it will go why not just sart the draft now, and not use the timer until the sceduled draft day

Yea :ninja: - - I'm alreadyreadyalready

I'll be back on tonight at 7:30 pm cst to make my 1.12 and 2.1 picks. Gotta go teach a few tennis lessons. Hurry up with those 1 through 11 picks already :unsure:

LBH - you can Pick LT anytime ya wanna man :D since nothing I offer you will get you to trade him to me :lol:

LBH - you can Pick LT anytime ya wanna man :D since nothing I offer you will get you to trade him to me :lol:

i thought about offering the pick up, but decided if i am to trade him it should be for players and not picks so i can be absolutely sure of what i am getting

its going to be fun watching the picks now that SJax is off the board. There is a lot differing opinions on the 1st rd options

Gotta go teach a few tennis lessons.

:rolleyes:

don't forget to strap it up Joc

Is Maria playing? :banana:

:huh:

Is Maria playing? :mad:

Ha - - you would have been drooling about the 4-5 lesson. Oh my :bench: . Not that I was looking because I'm happily married with 2 kids ;)

:mad:

Is Maria playing? :wub:

Oh my :D . Not that I was looking because I'm happily married with 2 kids :lol:

Glad you cleared the air before wifey came in the thread to check up on you... :dunno:

Glad you cleared the air before wifey came in the thread to check up on you... :unsure:

That's my safety claus :D

So I wanted to run an image search on young tennis players and affairs with there tennis directors and there seems to be one Joc coming up all over the place.... Roll Tide!

:unsure:

So I wanted to run an image search on young tennis players and affairs with there tennis directors and there seems to be one Joc coming up all over the place.... Roll Tide!

Only he went to OU dumbass :D -- Your google serach technique is rivaled only by your piss poor frafting !

Only he went to OU dumbass :unsure: -- Your google serach technique is rivaled only by your piss poor frafting !

Ha you did't see my NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP from Mississippi State then did you :shocking:

Big Eight Champ at OU

National Champ at MSU...and yes I did get the big fat ring and :D

Then the US OPEN

Then the US OPEN

my hero :D

What you tell me there is another former NCAA champ named joc in a Bama training facility director position?

:banana:

my hero :mad:

What you tell me there is another former NCAA champ named joc in a Bama training facility director position?

Huntville Tennis Center is the facility I run.

He's on - - - Dehaven is logged on! Make that pick BOY :banana:

He's on - - - Dehaven is logged on! Make that pick BOY :banana:

Jocstrap will be back on at 6:35 central time to make my pick - - one more lesson to go 5:30-6:30

all that i can say is that i'm impressed we made it through 1 1/2 rounds on the first day... i'm certain the rate will slow down tremendously over the next few rounds, but even so, we should be done by mid-June... and then we get stuck waiting for the season to actually start... :(

all that i can say is that i'm impressed we made it through 1 1/2 rounds on the first day... i'm certain the rate will slow down tremendously over the next few rounds, but even so, we should be done by mid-June... and then we get stuck waiting for the season to actually start... :wub:

ITA

Kudos to all, even those who "delayed" (even though the draft hadn't actually started :huh: )

To add perspective, in a dynasty league we began our 8-round rookie draft the dat after the actual draft....and it still hasnot completed.... :bench:

did sloracer say when he would be checkin in?

sloracer

FF Geek

Member Group: Members

Active Stats

User's local time May 19 2007, 01:09 PM

Total Cumulative Posts 1191

( 1.2 posts per day / 0.12% of total forum posts )

Most active in MFFL

( 521 posts / 55% of this member's active posts )

Last Active Yesterday, 04:37 PM

someone from last year, please post a link to last years MFL site. thanks

well after my late round pick. im going to continue to get sh!tfaced and watch some more beer fest :cry: its hilarious when you are drinking....but then again a lot of things are :wub:

well...im harmmerd, and here is my nodt so sober post. i seriously considered taking janikowski with my 2nd round pick....i mean if the raiders could take him in the 1st?...why shouldint i take him inthe 22nd!?! its just good value!

lets hope i look back on this post and ...

A...remember making it

B....find it a little shameful but hilarious

C....you all at least find a little hilarity in it as well

well....

i had better go have another beer. :cry: