Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Round 2 random insults and commentary

:dunno: :ninja: Poor Willis, that cat does not even know what he got himself into.... :(

T.O. - his drops = my pain. :dunno: T.O.'s receptions, yards, and touchdowns = priceless. CHAMPIONSHIP :ninja:

at the 2.9 I wasnt really surprised to see mcgahee go off the board. It will be intereting to see if he can be the franchise rb Baltimore thinks he is. They lost Muitilo but drafted one of the top guards in Grubbs so that should help

a little surprised that TO went here at 2.10. Hes definitely a risk with huge reward. Ill enjoy following his antics this year since I dont have him on any teams.

Damn just 1 more pick til my turn

:( :dunno: Poor Willis, that cat does not even know what he got himself into.... :(

Whatcha Talkin Bout Willis? :ninja:

:ninja:

:dunno:

:(

I'm up and ready. Watching a lil' saturday night live. So funny, so funny :(

Whatcha Talkin Bout Willis? :ninja:

IMO there are 3 Elite players left :dunno: who HT selects but I am faily certain neither is there for me at 3.3 :(

IMO there are 3 Elite players left :cry: who HT selects but I am faily certain neither is there for me at 3.3 :wub:

Id like to know who you think these elite players are

I was surprised Clinton and Henry went b4 him.... (with their chronic injuries)

are you really refering to the MJD here? i really can't believe another overhyped 2nd year guy went in the 2nd... next thing you know Norwood will be gone and i'll really be laughing my arse off...

kutulu and slo...from me to you guys...Fock you! :wub: I was all primed to take either of those guys and had them ranked slighly ahead of ronnie. :mad: i hope your eyeballs burst into flames then your dog has to pee them out....but other than that have a good day and stuff.

and a big thanks to gep, as if you had taken brown i would have been on a flight to burn down your house, as there RB's just went over a huge cliff imo. don't like anyone left as compared to the WR's. I would have had to taken WR/WR on the turn, which im usually not a fan of, but i just throw the rest of them into a tub as they are all the same to me for the next 5-10 guys almost.

Cam + LT = Uber RB

Cam + Ronnie = 238 TD single season record :cry:

i was really happy to see reggie wayne make it to me at 2.12. I feel having LT as my RB gives me a little freedom to go WR/WR at the turn. Im loving Roy Williams prospects in year 2 with Martz so I took him as my WR2

projections.....

R.Wayne 90 rec 1300yds 12tds

R.Williams 90 rec 1400yds 10tds

:clap: :first:

Whatcha Talkin Bout Willis? :first:

Uhm, the loss of their three best blockers, along with the obviousd degredation of Ogden's abilities. We here in town recognize that one thing Bmore is going to be doing with asolute ferocity is throwing under routes like crazy. Heap is going to be a focking monster this year, and if Willis can catch at all, he could have WR-like numbers as well....

:banana: :clap:

You are a "glass is half full" sorta person, arent you there sport.... :banana:

and if Willis can catch at all, he could have WR-like

That's what I'm hoping for and a lot of spread formations. :first:

coach Brian Billick says the Ravens will use more swing and screen passes to take advantage of McGahee's effectiveness in space.  

i was really happy to see reggie wayne make it to me at 2.12. I feel having LT as my RB gives me a little freedom to go WR/WR at the turn. Im loving Roy Williams prospects in year 2 with Martz so I took him as my WR2

projections.....

R.Wayne 90 rec 1300yds 12tds

:clap: :first:

I would have taken Roy before Reggie, especially if I was drafting 2.12 and 3.01 :banana: . I was hoping Roy would fall to 3.10 but since I traded away pick 3.03 and Roy didn't make it there I guess I'm happy with my trade so far since I wasn't getting him in the third anyway.

I would have taken Roy before Reggie, especially if I was drafting 2.12 and 3.01 :first: . I was hoping Roy would fall to 3.10 but since I traded away pick 3.03 and Roy didn't make it there I guess I'm happy with my trade so far since I wasn't getting him in the third anyway.

Im lovin my team so far. Damn, it feels like everythings gravy after LT

Im lovin my team so far. Damn, it feels like everythings man gravy after LT

:first: What kind of league is this?

Be back in about 3 hours . Damn - I am seriously bummed that LBH took Wayne - I honestly tho9ught he had a real chance of making to 3.3 . :banana:

Looks like Gaypetto :banana: make a great trade as there really no difference right now in picking 3.3 or 3.10.

Williams also a awesome pick.

Be back in about 3 hours . Damn - I am seriously bummed that LBH took Wayne - I honestly tho9ught he had a real chance of making to 3.3 . :banana:

Looks like Gaypetto :banana: make a great trade as there really no difference right now in picking 3.3 or 3.10.

Williams also a awesome pick.

thanks, hey Moz i sent a trade offer

thanks, hey Moz i sent a trade offer

yuo did ? ? not in my mail.

yuo did ? ? not in my mail.

i just sent it. for anyone interested id like to package the 4.12 and 5.1 to swap for an earlier pick in the 4th and later pick in the 5th

I'll be checking in all day - - maybe we can make it to the turn - - only 10 picks to go :banana:

I'm sure Sunday drafting will go slow, most you seem like the church going type. You all need a little divine intervention anyway.

Just curious though, if no trading during draft, then draft starts early, trading then becomes ok during draft?

Oh yeah, draft technically doesnt start until 21st, so you can trade during draft up until draft starts, I guess that explains it... :banana:

I'm sure Sunday drafting will go slow, most you seem like the church going type. You all need a little divine intervention anyway.

Just curious though, if no trading during draft, then draft starts early, trading then becomes ok during draft?

Oh yeah, draft technically doesnt start until 21st, so you can trade during draft up until draft starts, I guess that explains it... :banana:

sounds good to me

Seems to me that we could be 1/4 of the way into the draft before it "officially" starts and that trading has been going on during that time. I think it should be allowed for the duration of the draft since precedent has been set. Doesn't matter to me really either way since I highly doubt I will or would be doing any trading during the draft, but for consistency sake it seems kinda whacked to all of a sudden not allow it come Monday morning at 9 central.

:banana:

Seems to me that we could be 1/4 of the way into the draft before it "officially" starts and that trading has been going on during that time. I think it should be allowed for the duration of the draft since precedent has been set. Doesn't matter to me really either way since I highly doubt I will or would be doing any trading during the draft, but for consistency sake it seems kinda whacked to all of a sudden not allow it come Monday morning at 9 central.

:banana:

I really don't have a big issue with it. But, when you draft with someone like Clash, who will hold picks hostage for hours and hours, if not days, you can really get your mind around the reasoning behind this.

So long as people trade responsibly, and keep things moving its all good.

are you really refering to the MJD here? i really can't believe another overhyped 2nd year guy went in the 2nd... next thing you know Norwood will be gone and i'll really be laughing my arse off...

No not at all, I believe I made that quote prior to the MoJo pick ever took place... Like a day before.... (i forget who I was referring to though, would have to re-read the thread....