Sign in to follow this  
MDC

I'm bored

Want to sign up to play EverWars? It's pretty fun.

Click link in my sig

:clap:

Want to sign up to play EverWars? It's pretty fun.

Click link in my sig

I would but my company has software that blocks that kind of stuff, as well as streaming video and inappropriate stuff.

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about MDC, let's talk about all the good things and the bad things, that may be. :clap:

I would but my company has software that blocks that kind of stuff, as well as streaming video and inappropriate stuff.

have you ever been on the nj riverline?

Sure, I think. I took a train to Elizabeth, NJ last year - is that on the River Line?

am i still being ignored???

you must have slapped him around something fierce, I can't see why anyone would ignore you.

:hugmeat:

you must have slapped him around something fierce, I can't see why anyone would ignore you.

:hugmeat:

i know...it's a mystery why anyone would want to ignore my rapist wit.

also... :clap:

Sure, I think. I took a train to Elizabeth, NJ last year - is that on the River Line?

i dunno. it goes from trenton to camden...i rode it for first time and got a $74 focking ticket for not validating my ticket? apparently you have to stamp your ticket in another machine after you buy it. it's focking ludicrous. i asked the rent-a-cop/security guy who wrote the ticket if he was focking kidding. i thought i was on candid camera. :clap:

i dunno. it goes from trenton to camden...i rode it for first time and got a $74 focking ticket for not validating my ticket? apparently you have to stamp your ticket in another machine after you buy it. it's focking ludicrous. i asked the rent-a-cop/security guy who wrote the ticket if he was focking kidding. i thought i was on candid camera. :clap:

That's focking ridiculous. Why do you have to "validate" it?

You can get from Trenton to Camden by taking SEPTA to Philly and then Patco over the river. I don't know what the River Line costs by SEPTA/PATCO would cost you less than $10.

On Sunday my GF and I took a walk through the Italian Market festival. There were street vendors with all kinds of food but mainly Italian - sausages, gnocci, parmesean, etc. - and a few bands playing. Then we walked to a restaurant called La Cantina for coronas and ordered some chicken nachos. Unlike normal nachoes that have chunks of chicken, these had seasoned shredded chicken. It was interesting and I thought pretty good.

:doublethumbsup:

I watched some documentary on VH1 this weeeknd. (ok, parts of it) Lisa "left eye" Lopez was a freak. While not glad she's dead, the world ain't exactly hurting without her. :doublethumbsup:

I watched some documentary on VH1 this weeeknd. (ok, parts of it) Lisa "left eye" Lopez was a freak. While not glad she's dead, the world ain't exactly hurting without her. :doublethumbsup:

define freak

Burning down Andre Rison's house wasn't a good enough hint? you needed VH1 to tell you? :banana:

That's focking ridiculous. Why do you have to "validate" it?

You can get from Trenton to Camden by taking SEPTA to Philly and then Patco over the river. I don't know what the River Line costs by SEPTA/PATCO would cost you less than $10.

beats the fock outta me. i think they are trying to recover from the financial disaster that it is. <_<

Burning down Andre Rison's house wasn't a good enough hint? you needed VH1 to tell you? :wall:

To be fair, she was only trying to burn all his shoes in a bathtub. The way you make it sound, she did something totally crazy. <_<

To be fair, she was only trying to burn all his shoes in a bathtub. The way you make it sound, she did something totally crazy. <_<

Nothing says "I hate you" like a tub filled with ashes of your shoes.

monkey d1ck,

surferskin said quit being a puzzay ###### and cut the ignore shiot out. :wub:

you are costing us all hilarity, we need him b1tch slapping you around this place to keep us entertained.

For once in your pathetic life, try and think of others.

monkey d1ck,

surferskin said quit being a puzzay ###### and cut the ignore shiot out. :ninja:

you are costing us all hilarity, we need him b1tch slapping you around this place to keep us entertained.

For once in your pathetic life, try and think of others.

You should buy some Oxy pads and visit a dermatologist, Clarence. :huh: