Sign in to follow this  
IndyTom

Tivo Cut Off The End of Idol

So much for using the season pass.

Those bastards at Fox ran long by adding a bunch of crap that did not need to be on the show. The results came at 2 hours 3 minutes. Three minutes after Idol stopped recording. :dunno:

I should have padded the minutes. :mad:

Blake won.

Your welcome.

:dunno: Too late. I already found it on CNN.com. Awful way to find out. I am sure the ending will be on YouTube shortly.

So much for using the season pass.

Those bastards at Fox ran long by adding a bunch of crap that did not need to be on the show. The results came at 2 hours 3 minutes. Three minutes after Idol stopped recording. :blink:

I should have padded the minutes. :o

Yeah...they went about 2 hours and 3 minutes too long.

The fact that this upsets you so much is grounds for an automatic revokation of your man card.

The only padding you need is down your pants to make people believe that you actually have a pen|s.

Yeah...they went about 2 hours and 3 minutes too long.

The fact that this upsets you so much is grounds for an automatic revokation of your man card.

The only padding you need is down your pants to make people believe that you actually have a pen|s.

itsatip that there are better singers/performers on each season of American Idol than half of those no talent ass clowns that roll through MTV on a daily basis.

itsatip that there are better singers/performers on each season of American Idol than half of those no talent ass clowns that roll through MTV on a daily basis.

Just b/c I work for MTV Networks doesn't mean I watch MTV (although I watch some of our other networks all the time...like Comedy Central and Spike.)

You don't hear me b|tching about the last three minutes of the Real World getting cut off by my Tivo, do you?

Also, I never said that the performers on AI had no talent...they (or their handlers on AI/Fox) just have no taste. The generic, 'insert artist here' type of pop puke that AI promotes is one of the driving factors in the demise of the music industry as we know it. CD sales are WAY down and digital purchases don't come close to making up the difference. We can believe the RIAA when they blame that all on illegal downloads...or we can realize that it's really the content that is keeping people away, rather than the delivery mechanism.

My g/f always records Idol on the DVR. I was playing computer late last night when I heard her scream "What the f*ck. Who won!?!?". I knew something went terribly wrong. :thumbsup:

I tried to act like I was concerned, but inside I was thinking :first: ....