Sign in to follow this  
fxdx_2003

DJ Hackett - WR SEA

Sell me on him being the #2 guy behind Branch or is he #3 behind Engram?

Hes 1b playing opposite Branch(who is playing the flanker spot vacated by Jackson). Engram will resume his spot at the slot position in 3 wr sets. Im really high on Hackett this year, and think he has a good chance at being the most productive wr of the bunch in seattle

70 950 9

He is the teams top value pick, as Branch will go way too high, and, at the end of the year, Hackett will definitely have more Td's, and I feel equal yardage statistics. I am higher on him than most though. (he will be the Givens, that haunted Branch's totals for a few years in New England)

He is the teams top value pick, as Branch will go way too high, and, at the end of the year, Hackett will definitely have more Td's, and I feel equal yardage statistics. I am higher on him than most though. (he will be the Givens, that haunted Branch's totals for a few years in New England)

also his catch % was one of the best in the league, and Hasselbeck really locked onto him and went to him on some big downs last year when Djax was out. He easily out produced Branch down the stretch last year. Im loving Hackett and where he can be had in drafts this year. Definitely one of the best value picks in drafts imo. :banana:

also his catch % was one of the best in the league, and Hasselbeck really locked onto him and went to him on some big downs last year when Djax was out. He easily out produced Branch down the stretch last year. Im loving Hackett and where he can be had in drafts this year. Definitely one of the best value picks in drafts imo. :banana:

What's your thoughts on Devery henderson's position? I love his value too. I don't feel he will push Colston, but love his value as a #5 wr.

What's your thoughts on Devery henderson's position? I love his value too. I don't feel he will push Colston, but love his value as a #5 wr.

l wasnt sure until recently. Now with Copper and Meacham playing behind Colston it looks like Henderson is locked into the #2 spot there. Obviously with Meachams impending surgery, and not much news coming out about Copper and Patten, I think Henderson will be the deep ball guy, and Brees has looked very sharp so far in camp. Henderson as a #5 is about as solid as you can get. He put up respectable #s last year while not being on the field all that much. Obviously there are a lot of options in that offense, but I can see Henderson being really productive, especially for a guy that would just serve as a #3wr on fantasy teams

Hackett will definitely have more Td's

Wow.

also his catch % was one of the best in the league, and Hasselbeck really locked onto him and went to him on some big downs last year when Djax was out. He easily out produced Branch down the stretch last year. Im loving Hackett and where he can be had in drafts this year. Definitely one of the best value picks in drafts imo. :pointstosky:

So was Arnaz Battle's. Just giving you a hard time. I like Hackett a lot too and yes he will approach 9 TDs, while Branch might eek out 5 TDs. I like Devery Henderson this year a lot too and drafted him in a real draft recently in the 10th round (I was really worried he wouldn't make it to me at 10.10 but he was there!)

The only reason I ask is because I already have Engram and I am peruing Hackett in Free Agency, if I get him I will most likety cut Engram. I appreicate all your comments, except for the one from TooFunny. I can run my team very well thank you, I have gone 3rd, 1st, 2nd the last 3 seasons, I don't need my wifes help!

Go get your wife to run your team, you're embarrassing yourself.

The force is strong with this one.... B)

So was Arnaz Battle's. Just giving you a hard time. I like Hackett a lot too and yes he will approach 9 TDs, while Branch might eek out 5 TDs. I like Devery Henderson this year a lot too and drafted him in a real draft recently in the 10th round (I was really worried he wouldn't make it to me at 10.10 but he was there!)

The unimppresive start and injury to Meacham sure skyrcocketed Hendersons value imo

The unimppresive start and injury to Meacham sure skyrcocketed Hendersons value imo

I didn't really expect much from him; not sure why. They showed him on NFL Network yesterday and he looked fat (for a thin athletic WR) and kind of looked not real sharp; basically I wasn't impressed at all.

I think Hackett will produce like a number 1 WR there. Branch didn't do anything last year. Hass looks to Hackett first or atleast as his outlet guy.

also his catch % was one of the best in the league, and Hasselbeck really locked onto him and went to him on some big downs last year when Djax was out. He easily out produced Branch down the stretch last year. Im loving Hackett and where he can be had in drafts this year. Definitely one of the best value picks in drafts imo. :rolleyes:

:wub:

I have him and Santonio Holmes on my radar. ;)

:thumbsdown:

I have him and Santonio Holmes on my radar. :dunno:

Good call. I'm high on both receivers as well. Holmes showed some things down the stretch.

Hacket should make a decent #3 WR on a good offence, and will cost you less than Branch.

Hawk fan here.

Dont like Branch.

Think Hass is zoning in on Hackett

My dynasty team is stacked to roll this year, PPR league at WR I have Wayne, Chad Johnson, Colston, Cotchery, Jennings, Stovall, Reggie Williams, Chad Jackson. We start 3 which is my only hesitation to the below.

Been offered Hackett and a 2008 number 1 for Wayne. Im thinking about taking it - I think the other pick will be a top 5 pick in 2008 and Hackett is gonna star this year as the Hawks move away from a weakend run blocking line and an ailing franchise RB with a whole load of $$$ in the bank towards a pass led offense.

Yae or nae?

Hawk fan here.

Dont like Branch.

Think Hass is zoning in on Hackett

My dynasty team is stacked to roll this year, PPR league at WR I have Wayne, Chad Johnson, Colston, Cotchery, Jennings, Stovall, Reggie Williams, Chad Jackson. We start 3 which is my only hesitation to the below.

Been offered Hackett and a 2008 number 1 for Wayne. Im thinking about taking it - I think the other pick will be a top 5 pick in 2008 and Hackett is gonna star this year as the Hawks move away from a weakend run blocking line and an ailing franchise RB with a whole load of $$$ in the bank towards a pass led offense.

Yae or nae?

No Way. I love Hackett but it would take more for me to give up Wayne. Assuming you know what youre doing in fantasy football, thats says a lot about your opinion of Hackett