Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Keeping the names of rape victims concealed

It's always been a kooky little fantasy of mine to rape someone but have them really start to enjoy it and end up really wanting me to nail them.

The problem is, you have to actually sort through all the ones that never make that transition and just lay there crying and stuff. Why couldn't I just have a foot fetish, or something?

They suffer enough during the rape, they do not need to endure the humilation afterwards.

It's always been a kooky little fantasy of mine to rape someone but have them really start to enjoy it and end up really wanting me to nail them.

The problem is, you have to actually sort through all the ones that never make that transition and just lay there crying and stuff. Why couldn't I just have a foot fetish, or something?

<_<

Mother's Day is only 11 months away.

They suffer enough during the rape, they do not need to endure the humilation afterwards.

Yeah, I guess. <_<

Mother's Day is only 11 months away.

She's still not walking right from last month. <_<

:banana:

Thanks.

You didn't think it was too much?

That's the most vile thing I have read all day. B)

That's the most vile thing I have read all day. :thumbsdown:

Lighten up.

If you're going to pretend to be a girl on a guy's website, you have to have a sense of humor...even with "vile" stuff.

itsatip

Lighten up.

If you're going to pretend to be a girl on a guy's website, you have to have a sense of humor...even with "vile" stuff.

itsatip

This is a guy's website? Funny how I wasn't asked my gender when I joined.

This is a guy's website? Funny how I wasn't asked my gender when I joined.

It's a sub-board of a fantasy football website. It's not 100% men, just like a board for chicks with curly hair isn't just for women (ask zmanzz), but if you really are a chick, take it from the other chicks on the site and ignore the stuff that is obviously just guy talk. Especially the gross stuff about poop and stuff that is obvioulsy thrown out there to shock.

She's still not walking right from last month. :thumbsdown:

Thanks.

You didn't think it was too much?

Hell no. It's a fantasy of many women, you'd be surprised. :cheers:

It's a sub-board of a fantasy football website. It's not 100% men, just like a board for chicks with curly hair isn't just for women (ask zmanzz), but if you really are a chick, take it from the other chicks on the site and ignore the stuff that is obviously just guy talk. Especially the gross stuff about poop and stuff that is obvioulsy thrown out there to shock.

I don't ignore the truly vile stuff. Note it and feel really depressed about culture :thumbsdown:

Especially the gross stuff about poop and stuff .

Actually, TNG starts most of those threads. :thumbsdown:

That's the most vile thing I have read all day. :cheers:

Armageddon is upon us. NewbieJr posts something more vile than I did in a thread.

Hey NewbieJr I hear you brother. If they don't make the transition, why not just lock them in your dungeon and keep raping them until they do? :cheers: