Sign in to follow this  
famousb

2nd raid of Vick's property going on right now...

heard there are a bunch of cars and a UHaul truck parked on his lawn and that it is another federal raid...

wow, another raid after all this time?? ;)

heard there are a bunch of cars and a UHaul truck parked on his lawn and that it is another federal raid...

wow, another raid after all this time?? ;)

The idiot and his pack propably thought the heat was off, and fired things up again. His posse was probably needing some "scratch".

Let's all take a second, breathe deeply, and place the blame squarely on the shoulders of the truly deserving.

It's completely the dogs fault.

Stupid dogs. ;) :huh:

The idiot and his pack propably thought the heat was off, and fired things up again. His posse was probably needing some "scratch".

;)

why they gotta keep doggin him like that? :P

I guess they've got him on a pretty short leash now. :thumbsup:

what, you couldn't fit in the fact you think the Feds are barking up the wrong tree??

A rape stand? :mad:

You mean everyone doesn't have one of these at home?

:thumbsup:

hrm...guess it's just Vick, me & phillybear. :P

what, you couldn't fit in the fact you think the Feds are barking up the wrong tree??

I think Vick's lawyer will argue that they're chasing their own tails on this one.

One thing's for certain - every dog has his day & Vick is no exception.

I think Vick's lawyer will argue that they're chasing their own tails on this one.

One thing's for certain - every dog has his day & Vick is no exception.

dog-gone-it you're funny... :thumbsup:

Apparently they are searching for pocket presence and accuracy. :mad:

Apparently they are searching for pocket presence and accuracy. :mad:

I don't think there's enough evidence of that to justify a search warrant.

I was going to add something witty and clever but as I scrolled down the page I kept seeing my newest idea had already been used. I think you covered it guys, well done :ninja: :unsure:

You mean everyone doesn't have one of these at home?

:unsure:

hrm...guess it's just Vick, me & phillybear. :ninja:

So what hurts more, the tight straps holding you into position or receiving your punishment?

:dunno:

Didn't they inform the media prior to the last time they wanted to search his place for buried animals? I'm surprised there's anything left besides a bunch of holes in the ground.

New meaning to "the dog days of summer." ?

...That's all I got. :dunno:

that one was a little ruff... :banana: :banana:

but if you need a little help, maybe i can throw you a bone... :banana:

that one was a little ruff... :banana: :dunno:

I hadn't been owned in awhile.

Nice job :banana:

but if you need a little help, maybe i can throw you a bone... :banana:

I'd appreciate the help.

Don't make me beg.

I gotta stop. :ninja:

I hadn't been owned in awhile.

Nice job :banana:

I'd appreciate the help.

Don't make me beg.

I gotta stop. :banana:

well i'm not just going to rollover and let you get the last zinger... :banana:

but if you need a little help, maybe i can throw you a bone... :pointstosky:

are you guys referring to football scooter and his rape stand again?

disgusting.

keep that stuff to yourselves please.

:blink: ;)

What little football relevance this had in the beginning is gone now. :pointstosky:

Anyway, back to football. What does this do for Ryan Leaf's QB value this year? Still ahead of Vick? :banana:

What little football relevance this had in the beginning is gone now. :banana:

Anyway, back to football. What does this do for Ryan Leaf's QB value this year? Still ahead of Vick? :banana:

Nah, Vick is still top dog, even if only by a tail. Anyone who says differently is trying to make the tail wag the dog.

Nah, Vick is still top dog, even if only by a tail. Anyone who says differently is trying to make the tail wag the dog.

My mistake. I suppose Leaf's bark was worse than his bite. :banana:

I say minimum 6 game suspension.

How dare you make a post actually concerning something football related. :thumbsdown: :banana:

:banana:

vicks not going to be indicted. hes going to get off. you want to know why?

people only have ethics and principles up to the point where it effects their pocket books.

he paid somebody/everbody off. i don't know if goodell will even suspend him. way of the world, as sickening as it sounds. i vote for a return to street justice like the old west, but thats just me.

vicks not going to be indicted. hes going to get off. you want to know why?

he paid somebody/everbody off.

;)

And the moon landing was staged in a Hollywood movie studio...

JFK was shot by a 2nd gunmen in the grassy knoll...

The smaller WTC building was brought down by an explosive device at the base of the building...and the Pentagon was penetrated by a missile, not a plane...

Tony Soprano (nevermind, still not sure about this one)...

:lol:

The smaller WTC building was brought down by an explosive device at the base of the building...and the Pentagon was penetrated by a missile, not a plane...

:headbanger:

actually i firmly belive #2... that whole magic bullet thing still can't be explained....

#1, well, you could probably convince me on that one still... :blink:

:rolleyes:

We've landed on the moon?! :banana:

:doublethumbsup:

...and the larger WTC buildings were destroyed by demolitions explosives. Go watch the film footage on wikipedia in the 9/11 conspiracy theory article. You can see blasts happening below the line where the rubble is falling, and they are a known feature of planned demolitions. There is also the intuitive evidence that buildings do not fall straight down when hit by airplanes - they should topple over, being weakened primarily on the impact side. That the buildings fell straight down and destroyed virtually no other buildings at all in the process strongly indicates a planned demolition. Also, it is a known fact that jet fuel (nor anything else in the WTC buildings) cannot burn hot enough to melt the high-grade steel the building structure was made of, contrary to what the US government claims. There is no way that planes hitting them brought those buildings down.

If you want further evidence of the scam, I cite the fact that the government claims to have retrieved ID from one of the terrorists at the site. All important evidence, bodies, black boxes, etc are apparently burned beyond recognition, and jet fuel purportedly burned hot enough to melt high-grade steel, yet I am supposed to believe that a paper (or maybe plastic? I don't recall) ID somehow survived the inferno that so conveniently consumed absolutely everything else? No friggin way. Either other things survived, or the passport couldn't, but there's not a chance that what we've been told can actually be true.

...and the larger WTC buildings were destroyed by demolitions explosives. Go watch the film footage on wikipedia in the 9/11 conspiracy theory article. You can see blasts happening below the line where the rubble is falling, and they are a known feature of planned demolitions. There is also the intuitive evidence that buildings do not fall straight down when hit by airplanes - they should topple over, being weakened primarily on the impact side. That the buildings fell straight down and destroyed virtually no other buildings at all in the process strongly indicates a planned demolition. Also, it is a known fact that jet fuel (nor anything else in the WTC buildings) cannot burn hot enough to melt the high-grade steel the building structure was made of, contrary to what the US government claims. There is no way that planes hitting them brought those buildings down.

If you want further evidence of the scam, I cite the fact that the government claims to have retrieved ID from one of the terrorists at the site. All important evidence, bodies, black boxes, etc are apparently burned beyond recognition, and jet fuel purportedly burned hot enough to melt high-grade steel, yet I am supposed to believe that a paper (or maybe plastic? I don't recall) ID somehow survived the inferno that so conveniently consumed absolutely everything else? No friggin way. Either other things survived, or the passport couldn't, but there's not a chance that what we've been told can actually be true.

But did you know we've landed on the moon?! :doublethumbsup: :dunno:

I looked in wikipedia under @sshole and it mentioned you. Get real you bird brain idiot. You deserve a lashing for this trash.

:mad:

Not bad! you got a lot of them right.

The moon landing may have been staged in Nevada.

The gunman behind the picket fence was a french assassin named Jean Soutre.

Tower 7 a block away went down around 5:30 on 9-11 yet it was not struck by anything and towers 5 and 6 between both towers 1 & 2 and tower 7 were damage but did not go down.