Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

D!ck Cheney will be President.

At least for a few hours. :thumbsup:

US President George W. Bush will undergo a "routine colonoscopy" at the Camp David retreat on Saturday, temporarily ceding his powers to Vice President ###### Cheney, the White House said Friday.

Cheney will serve as acting president until such time as Bush, who will be under anesthesia, says he is ready to resume his duties, presidential spokesman Tony Snow told reporters.

Holy butt search Batman!

The Penguin is now in control of nuclear weapons!

To the Bat Cave bombshelter!

...And during that time, Mr.Cheney plans to sign Executive Order 734 temporarily suspending the upcoming 2008 Presidential Elections until the Iraq War is won. "The last thing we need is for there to be any uncertainty or change in the Command and Control structure in the middle of a war." :thumbsup: ...Mr. Cheney is reported to have grumbled while he invoked the 25th Amendment.

Oh great. This focker walks past a microwave at the wrong time and suddenly it's "President Pelosi". :shocking:

Maybe they will pull his head out. :mad:

Well done.

I'm not even really anti-Bush, didn't vote for or against him (mostly because I'm not old enough, yet.) but that was nicely done. :shocking:

Now, does this mean that the big D!ckster is part of the Executive Branch for that period of time? Then Congress can compel him to produce the documents that he has been refusing to produce because he claims that he is not part of the Executive Branch. :shocking:

I'll be happy to shiit in your mouth if that will make you feel better.

I feel alot of love on the forearm today :blink: