Sign in to follow this  
Sparkling Wiggles

Food and sex

Watching Best Sex on HBO 10 right now and they have a couple of dykes in a bathtub rubbing chocolate all over each other.

Not hot. Looks like tubgirl.

Also, never liked girls putting chocolate syrup or whipped cream or whatever all over my schlong.

Does anyone like to mix the two, a la Costanza?

I always thought Magic Shell could be a nice compliment to the bedroom. Not sure if they still sell that though.

Does it freeze on schlongs or just ice cream?

Typically ice cream. So you will need a cold schlong.

Well, fock that. Why did you think this was a good idea?

In case you are with your lady-friend, and it happens to be freezing cold - you will still have options.

:cheers:

In case you are with your lady-friend, and it happens to be freezing cold - you will still have options.

:cheers:

Have you tried this? No focking way. She once tried to put some kind of apple dipping sauce on that she got out of the fridge.

I immediately got up and warshed it the fock off. Freezing is pain.

Have you tried this? No focking way. She once tried to put some kind of apple dipping sauce on that she got out of the fridge.

I immediately got up and warshed it the fock off. Freezing is pain.

No - I have typically done the room temp stuff, though there was one girl, in the past, that would put an ice cube in her mouth before "going down".

Ahh---the pre-marriage days. :cheers:

No - I have typically done the room temp stuff, though there was one girl, in the past, that would put an ice cube in her mouth before "going down".

Ahh---the pre-marriage days. :cheers:

I don't like that, either. No focking ice cubes. No focking apple dipping sauce. No altoids.

Just blow me!

:dunno:

Had the ice cube treatment. It's surprisingly nice...the question on the magic shell....wouldn't she have to BITE to break it off?

;) :rolleyes: :banana:

I don't like that, either. No focking ice cubes. No focking apple dipping sauce. No altoids.

Just blow me!

:doublethumbsup:

WELL SAID!!! I guess I'm one of those that can be quite happy with JUST a blow job!

Maybe I don't get enough to get tired of them where I need something more??? :music_guitarred:

I very much enjoy having sex with food.

A nice warm cantaloupe. A recently defrosted fish. A Western omelet. A bowl of warm grits. A bean burrito. I'm getting horny.

Never done the food thing.

Guess that's the part of my brain that's partially male, whip it out, let me do stuff to you, then let's have sex and go to sleep.

Never done the food thing.

Guess that's the part of my brain that's partially male, whip it out, let me do stuff to you, then let's have sex and go to sleep.

After you make me a sammich, of course.

I do find Pastrami to be the most sensual of the dried cured meats.

I like to give a girl what I call the "nutroll." That is where I dip my dink in caramal, then dip it peanut halves, then I rape her. :pointstosky:

After you make me a sammich, of course.

:music_guitarred:

Ah yes, the sammich.

I had a g/f try the chocolate frosting thing. She rubbed in strategic places on her body.

I didn't the heart to tell her she looked like somebody had rubbed ###### all over her body.

And, ladies - no matter how much you don't want to admit it - you DO have hair on your body.

Hair & Cholate, Honey, etc. = Not Fun.

If she wants to put whipped cream on my schlong - if that's what it takes for her to go down, I guess I can live with it. However, just like I don't enjoy a tunafish with coolwhip sammich.... Well, you get where I'm going.

generally speaking, chocolate syrup and whipped cream tastes better.

i'm not really into it myself, but i've done it on occasion. it just gets kinda messy and you have to get up and take a shower. which is fine too.

generally speaking, chocolate syrup and whipped cream tastes better.

i'm not really into it myself, but i've done it on occasion. it just gets kinda messy and you have to get up and take a shower. which is fine too.

you only shower after sex if there is chocolate involved? :music_guitarred:

I had a g/f try the chocolate frosting thing. She rubbed it all over her body

and then her family ended up having to file a missing persons report. :music_guitarred: