Sign in to follow this  
Striker99

NFL Jerseys

Mattel just recalled a bunch of toys because they had lead in them, they were made in China.

Watch/read the news.

THe E-Z-Bake oven was chopping off little girls' fingers too....

Guest JahRasta311
Nice comeback.

i got a Rolex in mexico for 10 bucks last week. i have a Rolex now and you don't.

1. The price is a dead give away.

2. I already mentioned they don't make real jerseys in China.

3. Numbers are supposed to be triple stitched.

4. NFL equipment patch is sewed on using clear thread on real jerseys.

5. Sizes are almost always off on fake jerseys.

6. Material and color are different.

http://toolhaus.org/

You can go there and check all the negative feedback for Ebay members as well as feedback that was mutually withdrawn. The counterfeiters have a game they play where if you call them out for having fake jersey's, they will leave you negative feedback saying how you're a horrible buyer, so most people just withdraw.

If you want a cheap jersey, go ahead and buy one from Ebay, but know that it's gonna be fake 99% of the time. If you research this topic on the internet there is tons of info. Don't get duped.

who cares. those jerseys are made that way so they are durable while being worn on a football field

Do you need triple stitching so your gut doesn't blow a hole in a thing after your 10th brat while you sit on your couch?

Guest JahRasta311
Jah, when the hell did you come back? Where'd you go?

"We thought you was dead!" :unsure:

Very much alive. I was on suspension, for what I dont know. Good to be back, especially with all the warm, welcoming arms.

Very much alive. I was on suspension, for what I dont know. Good to be back, especially with all the warm, welcoming arms.

Ha, I just saw that you had the last reply in a thread and was like WTF? :unsure:

Guest JahRasta311
who cares. those jerseys are made that way so they are durable while being worn on a football field

Do you need triple stitching so your gut doesn't blow a hole in a thing after your 10th brat while you sit on your couch?

you continue to miss the point.

to quote myself from earlier in this thread: "Like I said, if you want a cheap jersey, go ahead and get one. I've heard nothing but good things about them. But they crumble under scrutiny and I'm tired of people calling them authentic like they're the real thing."

what about customized jerseys with your own name and # on them? the other day QVC had a sweet sale on it, but my wife sent me the link a day late. I think it was $69.99 for a customized Reebok jersey. Anybody know of any other places to get a knock-off one?

I own about 30 jerseys. For the last 17 years ive bought my first draft picks jersey and i buy my son one to. I just bought a jersey from China on ebay for $40 it took a month to get it but i was shocked how nice it was.Stiched on numbers letters and patches and it fit just like the XL size i wear.Only problem is i went to buy more and the guy was suspended.

Hahaha!! Jersey 101? Pathetic! Look at the quality of this garbage. :shocking:

http://www.jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=3686

There is no real throwback of a Landry jersey with that design. Skins have their 75th anniversary throwback this year. Plus, look at the way the numbers look!

You'd never catch me in a fake jersey, because someone would always be there to call you out. I'll call out a fake jersey in a second. If you can't buy the authentic, at least get the Premier jerseys made by Reebok. They are stitched, good quality, and are only $99 (throwbacks are $125). Here's are some examples:

http://www.nextag.com/Reebok-Charles-Mann-...F328FCD239A3505

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2274712

Just say no to the fake ass jerseys sold by the Chinaman. :doublethumbsup:

Guest RenoZ
I'll call out a fake jersey in a second.

Where is the "shatting my pants" smilie when I need one?

That jersey was fake. But the ones i get are stiched on numbers and letters. I got a Devin Hester and Ray Lewis both Nike Miami throw back jerseys with the stitched on letters numbers and the swoosh for $90.00 total on ebay.

Keep on sporting those piss poor fake jerseys from Jerseys 101, partner. :cheers: :

You lost. :cheers:

Hope you don't sport any Kennison Jerseys cause that's a wack jersey no matter what you paid for it.

Didn't Mattel recall all those jerseys because they had lead in em.

:thumbsup: <_< :lol:

Ok Gentlemen,

I have bought at least 40 Jerseys from this ebay seller. I got the powder blue Lance Alworth Jersey that retails at Mitchell and Ness for $450 for $85 and it is authentic went to Mitchell and Ness in Philly and asked. Here is the link http://stores.ebay.com/lakeshow2

If you like authentic Mitchell and Ness throwbacks. I have a collection of about 35 jerseys from this seller.

Ok Gentlemen,

I have bought at least 40 Jerseys from this ebay seller. I got the powder blue Lance Alworth Jersey that retails at Mitchell and Ness for $450 for $85 and it is authentic went to Mitchell and Ness in Philly and asked. Here is the link http://stores.ebay.com/lakeshow2

If you like authentic Mitchell and Ness throwbacks. I have a collection of about 35 jerseys from this seller.

thanks for contributing, instead of just showing up and name calling

:doublethumbsup:

thanks for contributing, instead of just showing up and name calling

:doublethumbsup:

I don't name call until that first shot is fired. Yes this guy has jerseys mailed out the very next day. I had a 2 day turn around from the west coast to the east coast. This is a legit seller. Funny thing is as much as I despise the Eagles I own a Mike Quick throwback from this very seller

What kind of dooshbag calls out people wearing a jersey they think is fake? Are you supposed to carry around a receipt or something?

I have one of both. Got an authentic Texans one with my name on it and such. Bought a Tomlinson one off Jersey 101. Unless you are a memorizing-the-number-of-stiches-on-the-label jerkoff, so insecure about what others will think that they spend an extra 100, you really can't tell the difference.

How long does it normally take to receive your jersey from Jersey101.com? I ordered and paid for a Owens, Cowboys jersey on the 21st, but haven't gotten any confirmation email or response back from my emails to jersey101. The money was confirmed as delivered from my Paypal account to theirs. Help!??

yep.

Ive also bought 3 jerseys on Ebay from China and you wouldnt know the difference. My friends comment on how nice they are all the time and dont beleive me I got them for $35 on Ebay. But if your the guy who needs the real Rolex, then you dont want them.

Guest RenoZ
How long does it normally take to receive your jersey from Jersey101.com? I ordered and paid for a Owens, Cowboys jersey on the 21st, but haven't gotten any confirmation email or response back from my emails to jersey101. The money was confirmed as delivered from my Paypal account to theirs. Help!??

My jerseys normally take about ten days or so to come. I do, however, receive an email verification within this first 48 hours. I would call - they seem to have very friendly customer service.

I just sent them another email, hopefully they will respond. Thanks for the info. Just seems weird, they were right on top of asking me for the money, but since I've paid, nothing at all. Hopefully I don't get screwed.

I just sent them another email, hopefully they will respond. Thanks for the info. Just seems weird, they were right on top of asking me for the money, but since I've paid, nothing at all. Hopefully I don't get screwed.

You lost. :lol:

they have an instant messenger customer service box that you can ask questions. I used it, and agree with the above poster, they are very nice.

Ok I've tried their instant messenger box, both last night and today, no one has responded, I've emailed them twice, last night and again today, no one has responded. Does anyone have a phone # for them, can't locate one on the web. I think I'm getting screwed.

Ok Gentlemen,

What an amazing collection...and with it being legit, it's crazy...this guy has to be stealing stuff from the warehouse or something...not that I mind of course...theiving=profit for me!! :doublethumbsup:

Still no response from jersey101.com on my order I placed and paid for on the 21st of September. Does anyone have a phone number for them, the email to then is not working, they don't respond.

I just ordered a calvin johnson jersey from them. They said 7 to 14 days. using DHL from china.

I don't buy jerseys, but if I ever do get one, it's got to be authentic (game ready - put me in coach) and exactly identical to the one that player wears on Sunday. I did buy a Troy Aikman official jersey once back when he was playing, wore it for halloween, and took it back the next week. :overhead:

Still no response from jersey101.com on my order I placed and paid for on the 21st of September. Does anyone have a phone number for them, the email to then is not working, they don't respond.

Im going to assume that since you stopped complaining about it, that your jersey showed up?

got my Calvin Johnson jersey today from them. LOVE IT!!! Not a problem with it. everything stitched on straight and correct. NFL shield in place, reebok patch on the bottom. everything is stitched. elastic around the arm, and down the pit, like actual NFL jerseys. if this is indeed a fake, then its a shame the NFL charges over $200, when you can get this good of quality for $34 delivered.

cory