Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

The help master is here.

Alright so here is the problem, I am in the 4th round of the draft and here is my current roster:

Willie Parker

Peyton

Gates

This is drafting from the 9th position. While i like the players i feel like from here out i am going to be mediocre.

Obviously I need to go either WR or RB with my next pick. The players still available worth a pick are:

RB's

Edge

Cedric

Thomas Jones

WR's

Roy

TJ

Anquan

What should I do? My mind is battling over the dilemma!

I really like Roy, TJ is consistant and Anquan has great potential in the new offense.

You have got to go RB though or you will have a very bad one with your next pick. My vote is for Edgerrin. He did okay last year with a bad OLine and the swapping of QB's midway through the year. This year he has Leinart from the get go, they broght in new OLinemen, Russ Grimm is a fantastic OLine coach and the best part.....Whisenhunt says "we're gonna focus our team around the run". Edge won't come out on GL carries, he stays out on third downs and there isn't much behind him to threaten his carries being taken. He's proven he can carry the load. There isn't much risk taking Edge.

TJ is in a new system. I really like him, but Washington will take touches and there is noway TJ outproduces Edge this year.

I just don't like or trust Benson this year.

I say Edge, no matter how tempting the wr's are. You can get a better quality wr later...you can't get a good quality rb later!

hey cuse

so looking back at my roster above ; do you thinkI should try to package a deal to get another good RB?

if so what RB would you target(in a good value range, no crazy deals, I wont be able to get LT!) and what players do you think I could stand to los :thumbsup: e?

just curious.......

I'd try for Cotchery and Bell for Betts and Furry....or Curtis, but try and sell Furry **The NFC's leading receiver last year**. Noway does Furry reproduce that with Calvin in town, but he don't need to know that. I don't think Cotchery is #1 fantasy material,but he's a good #2 or #3 and definitly an upgrade over Furry or Curtis.

That way he gets Betts which he desperatley needs! You have the safety net of Bell. You still have SJax, Barber and Foster so you're looking good.

You know the owner?! Only you would know what you can get. I would try for Jackson if you think you could pull it off. Even if you know he won't go for it....say Jackson and "settle" on Cotchery.

That's my thoughts!

Sounds good, but what about trying to get Santana Moss?

hey cuse

so looking back at my roster above ; do you thinkI should try to package a deal to get another good RB?

if so what RB would you target(in a good value range, no crazy deals, I wont be able to get LT!) and what players do you think I could stand to los :thumbsup: e?

just curious.......

Reggie Bush

Brandon Jacobs

Caddilac Williams

Adrain peterson(CHI)

Mike Bell

That just depends on who has what? If the Benson owner has a better RB than Caddy or Brandon, maybe you could offer him Peterson and Caddy/Jacobs? Same thing for the Henry owner.

You've got three starting backs. Jacobs and Caddy are everydown backs. Caddy should improve due to Garcia being in town and Jacobs has Burress/Shockey/Toomer/Smith....they can't stack the line against him. Both are very nice backs this year.

If you could pull off a deal to get Addai, Alexander, Gore, Parker....yeah do it, but they'll want too much and you're sitting okay.

I hear ya

I actually think I should just wait until the season starts and see; cant wait; I think they will work out;

plus, it costs money to drop/add and trade in my league; so if you do it you better really need to do it

There is the owner who ownes Henry; I know he like bell; he has tatum bell too; I wouldnt mind him on the bench; he should come kinda cheap too dont you think?

But I 'll just wait and see....

Thanks man :thumbsup:

Sounds good, but what about trying to get Santana Moss?

I love Moss' talent, but nobody on the other side to take pressure off him. Lloyd and Randle El don't scare anyone. Campbell is an unproven QB. I don't see how Moss can be productive when he'll get so much attention. If Lloyd or Randle El become respectable then Moss can start to be a good fantasy option. He's also a guy that will score alot one week then have three receptions the next!

I'd rather have Curtis over Moss. I'd take Moss over Furry though.....but I dont' expect alot out of either one this year. If Campbell can get comrortable and create some good chemistry as the season goes then Moss could become a legit threat (aka Delhomme/Smith). I just dont' see it.

choose 2. non PPR league, i pick last in a 10 team snake redraft.

Reggie Bush

Maroney

Henry

Rudi

I'm in a 10 team league that plays QB, RBx2, WRx3, W/R, TE, K, DEF. Someone is offering me the following trade:

Joey Galloway

Adrian Peterson

Jeremy Shockey

for

Marion Barber III

Brandon Jackson

Santonio Holmes

My team consists of:

Shaun Alexander

Ronnie Brown

Reggie Wayne

Marc Bulger

Javon Walker

Jerious Norwood

Marion Barber III

Santana Moss

Brandon Jackson

Bernard Berrian

Santonio Holmes

Benjamin Watson

Jerry Porter

This trade would certainly help my TE situation and I like Peterson's potential, but I'm a little concerned with my RB depth if I make this trade. Any thoughts?

choose 2. non PPR league, i pick last in a 10 team snake redraft.

Reggie Bush

Maroney

Henry

Rudi

I would have to agree with Bush and Rudi. I'd like to say Bush and Maroney, but that's two sophomores and theres a bigger chance that one will fail. Even though Rudi lost some OLinemen in the offseason, he's still a stud workhorse who will be locked in for another 1400+ yards.

We all know what Bush is capable of!

Too bad you couldn't keep all four....undefeated!!

I'm in a 10 team league that plays QB, RBx2, WRx3, W/R, TE, K, DEF. Someone is offering me the following trade:

Joey Galloway

Adrian Peterson

Jeremy Shockey

for

Marion Barber III

Brandon Jackson

Santonio Holmes

You can't do the trade. You can start three RB's and that would leave you with only three. Bye weeks would hurt. You get one potential star in the trade and he gets three. Galloway is close to being done and Shockey isn't in an offense that will utilize all of his skills.

IF Jackson wins the GB job we're looking at 1000+ yards.

Barber is good for at least 10 TD's and has a shot at 1000 yds.

This year the offense is much better suited for Holmes' style of play.....could be steal of any draft!

I love Adrian Peterson, but not enough to give up the potential he's asking. He's got to throw in younger/better guys.

Cuse,

I am in a 12 team league with a strange keeper rule and drafting 10th. the keepers that will be gone that would of been going in the early rounds are LJ, Gore, Maroney, Palmer, Brees. with those players gone and the scoring system being 1 PPR, 6pt passing td's, and bonus points for touchdown plays of 40+ yards.........who do i consider at 10 & 15? I am the owner keeping maroney (for an 8th round pick) and we start 1 qb, 2 rb's, 2wr, 1 wr /te flex, 1 def, and 1 K. We have set rosters so I can only carry 3 rb's on my team anyways.

Do I consider - A. Manning @ 10 and hope to catch Bush, Westbrook, or MJD @ 15?

B. Manning @ 10 and a top teir WR @ 15?

C. Take the 2nd Rb 1st and then a WR @ 15? (missing manning for sure)

D. Take 2 top tier wr's and get my rbs in round 3 and 4 (with our roster limits there will be some, though not high quality rb's still available)

Any input or other suggestions?

Cuse,

I am in a 12 team league with a strange keeper rule and drafting 10th. the keepers that will be gone that would of been going in the early rounds are LJ, Gore, Maroney, Palmer, Brees. with those players gone and the scoring system being 1 PPR, 6pt passing td's, and bonus points for touchdown plays of 40+ yards.........who do i consider at 10 & 15? I am the owner keeping maroney (for an 8th round pick) and we start 1 qb, 2 rb's, 2wr, 1 wr /te flex, 1 def, and 1 K. We have set rosters so I can only carry 3 rb's on my team anyways.

Do I consider - A. Manning @ 10 and hope to catch Bush, Westbrook, or MJD @ 15?

B. Manning @ 10 and a top teir WR @ 15?

C. Take the 2nd Rb 1st and then a WR @ 15? (missing manning for sure)

D. Take 2 top tier wr's and get my rbs in round 3 and 4 (with our roster limits there will be some, though not high quality rb's still available)

Any input or other suggestions?

I answered your post already....KEEP AN :rolleyes: OPEN MIND!!

See who's high on who in your league? Hackett is getting alot of hype right now. Alot of people think MJD is a top ten back. I wouldn't get rid of Housh, I think he is consistant and has not reached his potential.

Send some emails to owners and let them know you're interested in obtaining a top tier rb/wr. See what they send you or what they're willing to part with?

I would send an email to the guy with Caddy and see if he is interested in Pittman and contact the owner of Morency and see what he wants....three way trade maybe. You need to sure up some of your rb spots.

I gotta go to work now, in the mornig I'll check back in and look at the other teams and see if I can see anything that looks like you could get a deal out of.

I hope you are still offering advice. I hadn't checked back on this particular thread since last week. Any trade ideas strike you as I hope to grab a top tier RB? So far, I've (my team is Rock Solid) offered Brees/Jacobs/Stallworth for Shaun Alexander/M. Morris/Vince Young (Golderty Bastards), Lynch and a WR for Maroney (to Crackton, at this point I want to see if he's interested in even giving up Maroney so the WR would come about in discussion), and Stallworth/Pittman for Mark Clayton (That's Some bad Hat). Here are the teams in my league, it's a lengthy list:

3 Gables FC

B Roethlisberger

B Favre

D Dorsey

T Hunt

R Brown

F Taylor

L Washington

B Westbrook

H Baskett

C Davis

D Williams

W Welker

D Driver

L Fitzgerald

J Cotchery

E Johnson

J Witten

J Nedney

D Chargers

D Vikings

BIG PACKAGE

P Manning

J Garcia

V Morency

S Jackson

K Darby

B Leonard

J Lewis

K Jones

A Johnson

M Harrison

B Stokley

R Meachem

R Brown

B Wade

S Holmes

O Daniels

K Winslow

N Rackers

D Rams

D Cowboys

Buster's Lipstick

C Palmer

A Smith

D McAllister

M Shipp

G Wolfe

C Portis

L Betts

D Williams

E Moulds

S Smith

I Bruce

D Branch

J Horn

T Owens

G Jennings

J Shockey

B Scaife

N Kaeding

D Packers

D Cardinals

Edge the Bush

J Cutler

T Romo

E James

R Bush

J Chatman

D Foster

J Norwood

A Thomas

D Patten

M Muhammad

R Wayne

D Carter

A Boldin

E Wilford

M Colston

D Mason

V Davis

M Pollard

S Gostkowski

D Panthers

G'OL DERty Bastards

E Manning

V Young

M Morris

S Alexander

M Bush

A Peterson

J Jones

S Gado

K Faulk

M Furrey

T Holt

V Jackson

B Marshall

R Williams

P Burress

B Watson

T Scheffler

J Elam

D Ravens

D Colts

Quetzlzacatenango Peppers

M Hasselbeck

C Pennington

R Droughns

J Addai

R Dayne

M Barber

M Hicks

C Taylor

A Battle

B Berrian

B Jones

C Johnson

A Toomer

M Booker

T Copper

L.J. Smith

T Heap

R Gould

D Patriots

D Seahawks

Rock Solid

D Brees

J.P. Losman

A Peterson (CHI)

B Jacobs

M Jones-Drew

B Jackson

G Jones

M Lynch

M Pittman

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

C Chambers

C Henry

D.J. Hackett

T Williamson

D' Stallworth

L Evans

R McMichael

O Mare

D Raiders

D Broncos

Steely McBeam

R Grossman

M Leinart

C Benson

M Anderson

N Davenport

L White

W McGahee

C Williams

M Bell

B Edwards

D Jackson

D Boston

D Henderson

R Williams

C Johnson

D Martin

H Miller

J Wilkins

D Steelers

D Buccaneers

That's some bad hat, Harry

T Brady

J Campbell

A Green

D Rhodes

R Johnson

S Morris

L Johnson

L Booker

J Galloway

L Coles

M Clayton

D Hall

N Burleson

D Hester

J Porter

C Cooley

D Clark

M Stover

D Jaguars

D Jets

The Brunos

M Bulger

J Kitna

W Parker

W Dunn

T.J. Duckett

C Buckhalter

C Brown

T Henry

T Glenn

S Moss

M Jenkins

R Curry

D Bowe

P Crayton

R Moss

A Gates

A Crumpler

D Akers

D Giants

D 49ers

The Crackton Pipehitters

M Schaub

P Rivers

D Sproles

F Gore

M Turner

L Maroney

K Watson

H Evans

L Tomlinson

M Robinson

H Ward

K Curtis

J Jones

A Gonzalez

J Jones

A Randle El

G Olsen

A Vinatieri

D Dolphins

D Bears

Vandelay Industries

D McNabb

J Delhomme

T Bell

C Henry

J Snelling

T Jones

M Bennett

L Jordan

T Ginn Jr.

D Jarrett

D Bennett

E Kennison

S Smith

B Johnson

J Walker

Z Miller

T Gonzalez

S Graham

D Bills

D Eagles

Cuse,

Thanks for the advice earlier. I just traded away Brandon Jacobs (got him in the 5th) for Steve Smith, so now I am thin at RB.

Which WRs should I offer for the likes of Betts or maybe Brandon Jackson?

I will probably have to do a 2 for 1, so this will give me an open spot to pick up Turner.

I'm also trying to get Bulger for Kitna and Hackett.

Also, what do you think of the Jacobs for Smith trade? I really like Jacobs this year, but Smith was difficult to turn down.

.5PPR/6pt all TDs

My team looks this now:

Jon Kitna QB

LaDainian Tomlinson RB

Cedric Benson RB

Steve Smith WR

Reggie Wayne WR

Reggie Brown WR

Bo Scaife TE

Matt Stover K

Minnesota DEF

BENCH:

Mark Clayton WR

D.J. Hackett WR

Kevin Curtis WR

Alex Smith QB

James Jones WR

Thanks!

So - my keeper league goes on a straight scoring basis, 6 pts for all TDs, no yardage bonuses or INT penalties, 2RB/2WR or 1RB/3WR. So I have a two-part question: First, who do you like long-term - Cutler or Rivers? I have both, Bulger as my '07 starter, and need to move one of the two kids for help at RB/WR. Here's my roster:

Bulger

Rivers

Cutler

L. Johnson

Owens

Reg. Brown

Heap

SD D/ST

Keading

Here's my second question - I have a couple trade options on the table, which looks good?

1. Cutler and Brown for M. Barber (remember, no yardage), J. Walker and the 6th pick in our rookie draft

2. Rivers for M. Barber and the 6th overall pick

Thanks!

So - my keeper league goes on a straight scoring basis, 6 pts for all TDs, no yardage bonuses or INT penalties, 2RB/2WR or 1RB/3WR. So I have a two-part question: First, who do you like long-term - Cutler or Rivers? I have both, Bulger as my '07 starter, and need to move one of the two kids for help at RB/WR. Here's my roster:

Bulger

Rivers

Cutler

L. Johnson

Owens

Reg. Brown

Heap

SD D/ST

Keading

Here's my second question - I have a couple trade options on the table, which looks good?

1. Cutler and Brown for M. Barber (remember, no yardage), J. Walker and the 6th pick in our rookie draft

2. Rivers for M. Barber and the 6th overall pick

Thanks!

First, Cutler over Rivers. I think Rivers will be a solid qb for a long time, but not as good as Cutler. Cutler has better wr's right now...Walker and Marshall are to guys that any QB would love. Both teams offenses revolve around the run, but Denver has better options through the air.

Second, I'd offer the Rivers for Barber, but I don't expect a repeat performance out of Barber this year. I think Jones will find the endzone more this year.

Having such a small roster there is no reason to carry three QB's. Why is your roster so small?

Cuse,

Thanks for the advice earlier. I just traded away Brandon Jacobs (got him in the 5th) for Steve Smith, so now I am thin at RB.

Which WRs should I offer for the likes of Betts or maybe Brandon Jackson?

I will probably have to do a 2 for 1, so this will give me an open spot to pick up Turner.

I'm also trying to get Bulger for Kitna and Hackett.

Also, what do you think of the Jacobs for Smith trade? I really like Jacobs this year, but Smith was difficult to turn down.

.5PPR/6pt all TDs

My team looks this now:

Jon Kitna QB

LaDainian Tomlinson RB

Cedric Benson RB

Steve Smith WR

Reggie Wayne WR

Reggie Brown WR

Bo Scaife TE

Matt Stover K

Minnesota DEF

BENCH:

Mark Clayton WR

D.J. Hackett WR

Kevin Curtis WR

Alex Smith QB

James Jones WR

Thanks!

I love Smith and I'm not so sure about Jacobs (even though I drafted him). There is a new offensive co. in Carolina.....in large part because the previous OC didn't get the ball to Steve enough! 95 catches and they want him to get it more.....dream for us Smith owners! So, I don't like trading away starting rb's for wr's, however I agree.....Smith is too good to turn down in that offer.

I wouldn't make the Bulger for Kitna/Hackett deal. Hackett is in a great spot to suceed this year. Kitna has just as good of weapons as Bulger through the air. It's quite possible that Kitna will outperform Bulger this year. Kitna for Bulger straight up....maybe, but no need to throw in Hackett.

I play in a 12 team league with pretty standard scoring except 6 points for all tds. My team consist of Hasselbeck Delhomme SJax Westbrook JJones TO Housh Driver Heap Witten Vikings Saints Elam Mare. We can drop/add starting tues. Going to drop Saints and Mare for RB/WR depth AGreen and DFoster along with Cotchery and Hackett are on the FA list. Who do you think is the better pick up at each position? Do you see any other areas to improve this team?

I play in a league where we have to start a TE. I drafted #10 in a 10 man league and I gambled to long to draft a decent TE.

I have an offer to Trade:

W. McGahee for T. Bell (DET) and V. Davis (SF).

That would leave me with R. Johnson (CIN)...T. Henry (DEN)...C. Portis and L. Betts (handcuff). I really don't want to give up W. McGahee, but I also don't want to get waxed because I'm praying every game that V. Young throws a TD to his Alumni Teammate (Bo Scaife).

Then again I had Todd Heap last year and he didn't produce every game either...maybe I should just ride it out?!?

I play in a 12 team league with pretty standard scoring except 6 points for all tds. My team consist of Hasselbeck Delhomme SJax Westbrook JJones TO Housh Driver Heap Witten Vikings Saints Elam Mare. We can drop/add starting tues. Going to drop Saints and Mare for RB/WR depth AGreen and DFoster along with Cotchery and Hackett are on the FA list. Who do you think is the better pick up at each position? Do you see any other areas to improve this team?

Absolutely Ahman Green from your uptions. The Texans are going to be much better. Schaub should have a little more time and his options through the air are better than last year. Ahman is the best back that Houston has had. He is very versitle and won't lose carries to anyone. He should be drafted in all leagues!

I play in a league where we have to start a TE. I drafted #10 in a 10 man league and I gambled to long to draft a decent TE.

I have an offer to Trade:

W. McGahee for T. Bell (DET) and V. Davis (SF).

That would leave me with R. Johnson (CIN)...T. Henry (DEN)...C. Portis and L. Betts (handcuff). I really don't want to give up W. McGahee, but I also don't want to get waxed because I'm praying every game that V. Young throws a TD to his Alumni Teammate (Bo Scaife).

Then again I had Todd Heap last year and he didn't produce every game either...maybe I should just ride it out?!?

It's a very interesting trade offer. Not one of the three is a solid pick to be studs by any means. All three have great potential, but none are proven where they are at.

I would stay with McGahee. I really like Vernon Davis, but I'm not so high on Bell. Tatum could be the fantasy surprize of the year or could fall flat on his face by week six. He fumbles too much and can't make the cuts needed to be productive in the NFL.

McGahee is almost guaranteed to go for over 1000 this year and post at least 10 TD's.

I've mentioned in this thread before......Tight End sleeper of the year is David Martin from Miami. He has three great factors going for him. Trent Green (Gonzo) he's in Miami (McMichael gone) and Cam Cameron (Gates). Scaife is an okay pick, but he'll battle with Troupe for time.

Stay with McGahee. The risk is too much for the potential reward.

Good luck.

I've got Brandon Jackson as my RB3 behind Maroney and Edge. I've been hearing a lot about the GB and AZ rb situation, so I really need a solid backup. I'm 50/50 on keeping Brandon Jackson. Lamont Jordan, Chester Taylor, and Deshaun Foster are on waivers. Should I pick any of these guys up or should I just keep Jackson? Thanks in advance.

BTW here's my team from a 12 team draft, in draft order, what do you think? Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3wr/te, 1 def and 1 K. Our league is formatted so that there is a max bench spot for each position, so no hoarding.

Maroney

Steve Smith

Anquan Boldin

Marques Colston

Edge

Jon Kitna

Brandon Jackson

Donte Stallworth

Eli Manning

Kevin Curtis

Carolina D

Oakland D

John Kasay

Jeff Reed

I've got Brandon Jackson as my RB3 behind Maroney and Edge. I've been hearing a lot about the GB and AZ rb situation, so I really need a solid backup. I'm 50/50 on keeping Brandon Jackson. Lamont Jordan, Chester Taylor, and Deshaun Foster are on waivers. Should I pick any of these guys up or should I just keep Jackson? Thanks in advance.

BTW here's my team from a 12 team draft, in draft order, what do you think? Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3wr/te, 1 def and 1 K. Our league is formatted so that there is a max bench spot for each position, so no hoarding.

Maroney

Steve Smith

Anquan Boldin

Marques Colston

Edge

Jon Kitna

Brandon Jackson

Donte Stallworth

Eli Manning

Kevin Curtis

Carolina D

Oakland D

John Kasay

Jeff Reed

The team looks good overall. Great balance of starpower at all positions. I assume you picked 10th in this draft? I like the team.

As for Jackson. The guys you mentioned (Lamont Jordan, Chester Taylor, and Deshaun Foster) are all in the same boat as Jackson. All of them will split time. You want the guy who is most suredly going to be playing when you need him or the best chance to breakout.

I would go with Lamont Jordan of this group. I really like Foster, but he'll split with Williams. Taylor will slowly lose more and more touches to Peterson. The job is all Jordan's for four weeks and he'll have every chance to earn/keep the job. I do think that Rhodes will come back and take alot of time from Jordan.

Jackson would be a solid rb if it was his job. If he would have showed something that let us know he was going to be solid and hold down the job. He just hasn't done enough to prove to me that he can keep the job. It would be nice if you could get Morency, but not at the expense of losing one of your other backs.

Hey Cuse - Don't know if you are still taking questions, but thought I would ask anyways. I appreciated your help last year.

My league swithched to an auction draft this year. 200 cap for 16 players. My budget was to go heavy for two stud RB's good WR's and thin on everything else. Here's my team (with cost) and my dilema:

QB - Schaub - 1 / Garcia - 1

RB - TJones - 11 / SJax - 67 / S Alexander - 48 / Brian Leonard - 1 / Maurice Morris - 1

WR - Roy Williams - 20 / Reggie Wayne - 35 / Mark Clayton - 2 / Cotchery - 1 / Greg Jennings - 1 / Patrick Crayton - 1

TE - Daniel Owens -1

DEF - Raiders - 1

That left me with $8 so I could have gotten Hasslebeck at QB.

Question is, I know I am weak at QB and TE, so do I wait and see if my big guys can carry me or do I take TJones and try to strengthen QB or TE or both. One guy in our league got stuck with four QB's - Bulger, Losman, McNabb, and Delhomme. Should I make an offer or hang on.

Thanks for your help!!

Who do you like for the third pick, and why, oh wise and mighty magic 8ball? Assuming LT and SJax go one, two.

Joseph Addai is my choice.

LJ has new QB, another OLinemen gone, no wr's (still), holdout, 400+ carries.

Alexander is very good and he looks to be solid this year, no receptions though.

Frank Gore has the injury and lost Norv....although I really like him to repeat last year.

Addai is on the most explosive team in the NFL. I look for Addai to post Edgerrin James type numbers that he had in his fantasy stud days. There is no reason to think Addai can't put up 15+ TD's, and around 2000 total yards. There is nobody to take away any carries or receptions. He's the safest bet and has the best upside of anybody available with this pick!

Good luck.

Thinking about picking Jacoby Jones up. 1 pt 10 yards and 6 pts TD, NO PPR.

Wayne, Branch, Henderson NO, Brandon Marshall Den. start 3, 1 backup.

Do you drop Marshall or Henderson and add Jones?

Thanks for the time you are putting to all.

I had the 12th pick out of a 12 team PPR league. Pretty performance heavy.

Starting lineup is: QB, RB, WR, 3 W/R, TE, K, D, DL, DB

My Team:

QB: Hasselbeck, Cutler

RB: Maroney, Henry, T. Bell, B. Jacksom

WR: Fitz, Buress, R. Brown, B. Edwards, Cotchery

TE: Gates

K: Longwell (thinking of getting a different FA)

DL: Bart Scott

D: Vrabel

DB: Archuletta

Who I drafted and when:

1. (12) Laurence Maroney RB

2. (13) Travis Henry RB

3. (36) Larry Fitzgerald WR

4. (37) Antonio Gates TE

5. (60) Reggie Brown WR

6. (61) Plaxico Burress WR

7. (84) Braylon Edwards WR

8. (85) Tatum Bell RB

9. (108) Brandon Jackson RB

10. (109) Jerricho Cotchery WR

11. (132) Matt Hasselbeck QB

12. (133) Jay Cutler QB

13. (156) Bart Scott DL

14. (157) Adam Archuleta DB

15. (180) Ryan Longwell K

16. (181) Mike Vrabel DL

At first I loved my RB's, but I'm kicking myself for not getting K. Jones over Bell. I didn't hear they decided to keep Jones off the pup list. I also reached big time for B. Jackson but for some reason had a gut feeling on him. Now I hate him. Overall, how am I and what should I look to improve through FA, WW and trades?

I need to turn in 3 keepers and have the following 4 players to consider:

Carson Palmer

Joseph Addai

Brian Westbrook

Chad Johnson

Which 3 should I keep?

Hey Cuse - Don't know if you are still taking questions, but thought I would ask anyways. I appreciated your help last year.

My league swithched to an auction draft this year. 200 cap for 16 players. My budget was to go heavy for two stud RB's good WR's and thin on everything else. Here's my team (with cost) and my dilema:

QB - Schaub - 1 / Garcia - 1

RB - TJones - 11 / SJax - 67 / S Alexander - 48 / Brian Leonard - 1 / Maurice Morris - 1

WR - Roy Williams - 20 / Reggie Wayne - 35 / Mark Clayton - 2 / Cotchery - 1 / Greg Jennings - 1 / Patrick Crayton - 1

TE - Daniel Owens -1

DEF - Raiders - 1

That left me with $8 so I could have gotten Hasslebeck at QB.

Question is, I know I am weak at QB and TE, so do I wait and see if my big guys can carry me or do I take TJones and try to strengthen QB or TE or both. One guy in our league got stuck with four QB's - Bulger, Losman, McNabb, and Delhomme. Should I make an offer or hang on.

Thanks for your help!!

I wouldn't get to excited about your lack of strength at QB. Garcia is a good qb. Even though he is older now, he's a quick thinker and has good legs (and one hell of a hot wife). His intangibles fit into Grudens system very well. He's got respectable weapons to work with. IF the OL can give him time he may turn out to be a nice qb this year.

Schuab has a great wr in AJ, a nice big target in Walters and some great speed in Jones. Ahman will only make him better. He's a great one to watch develop.

I don't think either guy is going to set the world on fire, but I dont' think either one will hurt your team either. Keep your rb's. You need all three to get you through the year.

If you could possibley get Bulger or McNabb without getting rid of one of your rb's that would be great, but I doubt he would go for a deal without them.

Sit tight...you're fine.

I need to turn in 3 keepers and have the following 4 players to consider:

Carson Palmer

Joseph Addai

Brian Westbrook

Chad Johnson

Which 3 should I keep?

Easy.

Palmer, Addai and Westy.

CJ is great, but way to inconsistant. You want your keepers to be solid point producers week to week. Those are three stellar keepers!!

Who's the better TE...Randy McMichael, Daniel Graham, or Bo Scaife?

I don't like any of them this year....sorry.

McMichael is a very good te, but the Rams don't use te's. When Linehan took over more control in Miami, McMichaels touches actually decreased! I don't see how his value would go up with the Rams.

Graham is a great blocking TE, but that's where it stops. I think the Broncos brought in Graham for blocking and Scheffler will get the catches.

Scaife came on late last year to be a decent pick up for a te. I still think Ben Troupe will get plenty of playing time and that will keep Scaifes value mimimal. It's really hard to say with Vince Young....I'm still waiting to see what he's gonna do.

If I had to pick one I guess it would be Scaife because I think there is more potential there.

As I've stated a few times in this thread already.....David Martin will be the breakout TE this year. I truely expect this guy to crack the top five by the end of the year!! If you can get him....do it!

Thinking about picking Jacoby Jones up. 1 pt 10 yards and 6 pts TD, NO PPR.

Wayne, Branch, Henderson NO, Brandon Marshall Den. start 3, 1 backup.

Do you drop Marshall or Henderson and add Jones?

Thanks for the time you are putting to all.

NOWAY do you drop Marshall!!!!

Jones is a great looking young kid with some good promise ahead of him. However, Marshall is very, very good. Cutler has looked to him alot in the pre-season and Marshall has not let him down. Just like in Denvers glory days with TD running for 1500 yds and Easy Ed and Rod both going for 1000....I think this years team may do the same. Marshall has a great head on his shoulders and I think he will form a great tandem with Walker and his chemistry with Cutler will be top notch...sooner than later!

Cuse go join clash's league, we need you and one more guy to get in there to load the rosters

Aye, Aye Captain!

I hope you are still offering advice. I hadn't checked back on this particular thread since last week. Any trade ideas strike you as I hope to grab a top tier RB? So far, I've (my team is Rock Solid) offered Brees/Jacobs/Stallworth for Shaun Alexander/M. Morris/Vince Young (Golderty Bastards), Lynch and a WR for Maroney (to Crackton, at this point I want to see if he's interested in even giving up Maroney so the WR would come about in discussion), and Stallworth/Pittman for Mark Clayton (That's Some bad Hat). Here are the teams in my league, it's a lengthy list:

3 Gables FC

B Roethlisberger

B Favre

D Dorsey

T Hunt

R Brown

F Taylor

L Washington

B Westbrook

H Baskett

C Davis

D Williams

W Welker

D Driver

L Fitzgerald

J Cotchery

E Johnson

J Witten

J Nedney

D Chargers

D Vikings

BIG PACKAGE

P Manning

J Garcia

V Morency

S Jackson

K Darby

B Leonard

J Lewis

K Jones

A Johnson

M Harrison

B Stokley

R Meachem

R Brown

B Wade

S Holmes

O Daniels

K Winslow

N Rackers

D Rams

D Cowboys

Buster's Lipstick

C Palmer

A Smith

D McAllister

M Shipp

G Wolfe

C Portis

L Betts

D Williams

E Moulds

S Smith

I Bruce

D Branch

J Horn

T Owens

G Jennings

J Shockey

B Scaife

N Kaeding

D Packers

D Cardinals

Edge the Bush

J Cutler

T Romo

E James

R Bush

J Chatman

D Foster

J Norwood

A Thomas

D Patten

M Muhammad

R Wayne

D Carter

A Boldin

E Wilford

M Colston

D Mason

V Davis

M Pollard

S Gostkowski

D Panthers

G'OL DERty Bastards

E Manning

V Young

M Morris

S Alexander

M Bush

A Peterson

J Jones

S Gado

K Faulk

M Furrey

T Holt

V Jackson

B Marshall

R Williams

P Burress

B Watson

T Scheffler

J Elam

D Ravens

D Colts

Quetzlzacatenango Peppers

M Hasselbeck

C Pennington

R Droughns

J Addai

R Dayne

M Barber

M Hicks

C Taylor

A Battle

B Berrian

B Jones

C Johnson

A Toomer

M Booker

T Copper

L.J. Smith

T Heap

R Gould

D Patriots

D Seahawks

Rock Solid

D Brees

J.P. Losman

A Peterson (CHI)

B Jacobs

M Jones-Drew

B Jackson

G Jones

M Lynch

M Pittman

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

C Chambers

C Henry

D.J. Hackett

T Williamson

D' Stallworth

L Evans

R McMichael

O Mare

D Raiders

D Broncos

Steely McBeam

R Grossman

M Leinart

C Benson

M Anderson

N Davenport

L White

W McGahee

C Williams

M Bell

B Edwards

D Jackson

D Boston

D Henderson

R Williams

C Johnson

D Martin

H Miller

J Wilkins

D Steelers

D Buccaneers

That's some bad hat, Harry

T Brady

J Campbell

A Green

D Rhodes

R Johnson

S Morris

L Johnson

L Booker

J Galloway

L Coles

M Clayton

D Hall

N Burleson

D Hester

J Porter

C Cooley

D Clark

M Stover

D Jaguars

D Jets

The Brunos

M Bulger

J Kitna

W Parker

W Dunn

T.J. Duckett

C Buckhalter

C Brown

T Henry

T Glenn

S Moss

M Jenkins

R Curry

D Bowe

P Crayton

R Moss

A Gates

A Crumpler

D Akers

D Giants

D 49ers

The Crackton Pipehitters

M Schaub

P Rivers

D Sproles

F Gore

M Turner

L Maroney

K Watson

H Evans

L Tomlinson

M Robinson

H Ward

K Curtis

J Jones

A Gonzalez

J Jones

A Randle El

G Olsen

A Vinatieri

D Dolphins

D Bears

Vandelay Industries

D McNabb

J Delhomme

T Bell

C Henry

J Snelling

T Jones

M Bennett

L Jordan

T Ginn Jr.

D Jarrett

D Bennett

E Kennison

S Smith

B Johnson

J Walker

Z Miller

T Gonzalez

S Graham

D Bills

D Eagles

You need a different kind of help and it's not from Cuse. I can't believe you took the time to type out your whole league.

I just posted a trade offer that I recieved Adrian Peterson (Min) for Laveranues Coles. Please let me know what you think.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=283469

Cuse say: Question not in here, neither is answer. Man can travel anywhere, but gain all knowledge at home.

If I leave my thread I lose my knowledge.....must ask question inside here. I know, it's strange, but it's true.

I can tell you right now.....Peterson for Coles...sign me up! I'd take Peterson's ability and potential over Coles receiving passes from Pennington anyday of the week and twice on Sunday!!