TO

Reg Brown

D Branch

C Chambers

I Bruce

B Jones

B Marshall

Need to start 3, PPR, 1 pt every 10 yds, 6 for TD

Brown and Marshall are your top guys. Chambers showed signs of life as well which could be a nice surprize! Bruce is a good one to hang onto. I think he'll have a good year, over 1000. (I posted on the main board he'd have 1500....that can't happen with Holt and Jackson being the go to guys, but it's fun to ruffle the feathers of idiots on the main board)

Branch is a concern. I wouldn't want Santana for him, but I would try and move him. I've said it before.....he's all name and no production. Other than earning SB MVP he has done nothing to merit his ADP. Moss is just too inconsistant. I'd go after a more steady producer.

There is a trade on the table with me trading Driver and Thomas Jones for Marc Bulger and Willis McGahee. My team is:

QB- Favre, Young

RB-Henry, Portis, Jones, Droughns, and S. Young

WR- Walker, Evans, Driver, Galloway, Stallworth, and A. Gonzalez

TE- Gonzalez

No PPR 6 for passing TD's and rushing and receiving TD's

Should I pull the trigger? Help is appreciated.

A guy wants Evans and MB III for MJD and Henderson. I turned it down. Should i try and counter with MB III and either S. Moss, Curtis, Clayton, or Marshall? My other RBs are LT and Green. 12 team league. Will it improve me much or is MB III and MJD almost a push? If i trade Evans i may be able to move Green for TJ Housh.

do i make the trade ?

Trade offer - Edge for Plax and Minn .... should i go for it ?

(1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1D)

My TEAM

QB - MBulger, JCutler

WR - ChJohnson, SMoss, JGalloway, GJennings, JPortor

RB - SJackson, EJames, MLynch, FTaylor, JNorwood

TE - THeap

K - OMare

D - Dallas

HIS TEAM

QB - DMcNabb, BRoth, VYoung

WR - SSmith, PBurress, SHolmes, DStallworth, MFurry

RB - LTomlinson, CBenson, CWilliams, MTurner

TE - KWinslow

K - JElam

D - Minnesota

ANY input would be much appriciated ! thanks !

New member here...I like what I see so far. Cuse- what do you think of my team (10 team league)? We start: QB, 2 RB, RB/WR, 2 WR, TE, D, K, in a PPR, pretty standard scoring. I had first pick...do I need to fill any holes? Any thoughts you share, I'll appreciate like it's Christmas.

QB: McNabb, Kitna, Campbell

RB: LT, Travis Henry, LaMont Jordan, Portis, Edge James, Michael Turner

WR: Holt, Evans, Braylon, DJ Hackett, Reggie Brown, Pat Crayton

TE: Vernon Davis

D: Broncos

K: Scobee

Thanks in advance!

Good QB group. Stud in McNabb....stud to be this year with Kitna and a potential guy in Campbell!

That LT guy is shaky! RB's ar very good all around....not a big Jordan fan, but he did great Sunday.

Nice wr group I would like to see one more steady producer though. Holt is money and then you have a bunch of hit and miss guys. I think Evans will become one, but if he don't you are going to have to try and figure out who to start every week!

Good TE and D...all kickers suck.

Overall you have a very good team. I would package a rb/wr to upgrade your wr core. You start three rbs and two wr's. I'd hold onto Evans and see if he starts to put together consistant results. That is about the only thing I would do and that isn't even a big "must do". However, if you could pull in a stud wr then making your weekly line up would be much easier!!

Good job drafting.

do i make the trade ?

Trade offer - Edge for Plax and Minn .... should i go for it ?

(1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1D)

My TEAM

QB - MBulger, JCutler

WR - ChJohnson, SMoss, JGalloway, GJennings, JPortor

RB - SJackson, EJames, MLynch, FTaylor, JNorwood

TE - THeap

K - OMare

D - Dallas

HIS TEAM

QB - DMcNabb, BRoth, VYoung

WR - SSmith, PBurress, SHolmes, DStallworth, MFurry

RB - LTomlinson, CBenson, CWilliams, MTurner

TE - KWinslow

K - JElam

D - Minnesota

ANY input would be much appriciated ! thanks !

This one is tough because you really do need another wr. I don't like this deal for you though....especially with Eli being out. Burress will most certainly suffer with Wright in the mix. You don't need Minnesota, I think Dallas will be better. Minnesota don't get to play Joey every week you know....lol!

It looks like Lynch is gonna be a solid play this year so you can afford to get rid of James to upgrade your wr's. I'd make a different trade. I don't trust Plax with no Manning to get him the ball. You have to get someone solid. James could end up being a top ten back, so you have to get a wr in the 5-15 group for him.

I agree you need to make a deal, but I don't like this one.

A guy wants Evans and MB III for MJD and Henderson. I turned it down. Should i try and counter with MB III and either S. Moss, Curtis, Clayton, or Marshall? My other RBs are LT and Green. 12 team league. Will it improve me much or is MB III and MJD almost a push? If i trade Evans i may be able to move Green for TJ Housh.

I'm not a fan of MJD. Taylor is the main runner, Jones will be the TD vulture and MJD will get third down duties. I think last year was about the best you'll see out of MJD until Taylor is gone. If Barber and Jones are going to split and Barber gets the GL carries, then his value is more than MJD's.

Henderson is decent, but no better than what you already have.

I don't see how this trade helps you. So, I would say pass on this deal. If you can get Housh for Ahman that would be something to think about, especially if you get a rb back in the deal that gets good playing time!

no comments for me cuse? Where's the love?? Must be because I'm Bungles fan... :huh:

While I'm not a Bengals fan I have thought that they've had the coolest uniforms for a long time! Sometimes I miss posts.....please forgive me!!

But I found it! :wall:

holy crap cuse

My team got destroyed by injuries and my opponent in week 1 :rolleyes: :wacko:

I lost Jacobs, DJ Hackett, and Caddy to injuries... so I lost my WR3, RB2 and RB3

I dropped S. Young to pick up Jacob's backup ward. Also, Dropped Hackett for Randell-El.

What are your thoughts on Ward? I have to play him as my RB2 behind Bush in a PPR.

you think he can be good until Jacobs comes back?

Cuse, you're the best! I should've asked you about my QBs for Week 1. I was leaning towards starting Delhomme over Rivers all week, but then a few minutes before kickoff, I had a gut feeling to go with Rivers instead.

So at least I learned that my gut is retarded. :thumbsdown:

Anyway, do you like Delhomme vs. Houston or Rivers at New England better for week 2? Again, the matchup favors Delhomme, but I'd like to hear what you think.

Thanks again!

Good QB group. Stud in McNabb....stud to be this year with Kitna and a potential guy in Campbell!

That LT guy is shaky! RB's ar very good all around....not a big Jordan fan, but he did great Sunday.

Nice wr group I would like to see one more steady producer though. Holt is money and then you have a bunch of hit and miss guys. I think Evans will become one, but if he don't you are going to have to try and figure out who to start every week!

Good TE and D...all kickers suck.

Overall you have a very good team. I would package a rb/wr to upgrade your wr core. You start three rbs and two wr's. I'd hold onto Evans and see if he starts to put together consistant results. That is about the only thing I would do and that isn't even a big "must do". However, if you could pull in a stud wr then making your weekly line up would be much easier!!

Good job drafting.

Cuse - Thanks for the comments! I hope you get paid to do this, and if not you should at least work for tips!

I'm glad you confirmed my doubts on WR. I'm going to try to upgrade here - I picked up Ronald Curry off the WW, but I'll see if I can package something to get a stud.

Duece vs TB Bucs or Lamont vs Denver - Wk 2. I am leaning towards Lamont cause I think he is good for at least 50 and 50 against Denver. He ran hard last week and Denver gave up 90 yards and a TD to Lynch. Duece's production scares me a little splitting carries and all, but he could get 20+ carries in a game the Saints should win. Thanks for the help last week, you got me a win.

Hey there,

My main team is in my sig.

ive offered Kitna in three trades;

for Boldin, for TJHous, and for LaMont Jordan

which of these would you make? i think Jordan is out for me, but would you take it if the guy says yes? and what about the WRs?

in my second league ive got QB; Leinart, Rivers, RB; SJax, MJD, Lynch, D Williams WR; Owens, A Johnson, B Marshall, Cotchery, TE; Shaife K; Def; Raiders

would you trade Lynch for Brees? Romo? or Gates?

on the waiver wire would you pick up the Colts or the Packers

thanks!

I am one of the unfortunate souls to have drafted the Dallas DEfense... THey are pretty weak

THe following Defenses are available, WHO WOULD YOU PICK UP 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD

INDY

CINCY

CAROLINA

SEATTLE

JACKSONVILLE

GREEN BAY

BUFFALO

MIAMI

PHILLY

THANKS FOR THE HELP

12 team dynasty league, no PPR.

Last year was out inaugural draft and I randomly got assigned the 12th draft slot out of 12. That being said, I didn't get a lot of the stud RBs or WRs and I am trying to build up the team (I won the toilet bowl last year for first overall pick, which became ADP).

Do I trade Fat Ron Dayne (FRD) straight up for Mark Clayton, trade FRD and a 24th round pick (we keep 20 players and drop 5, so it would be a 4th round pick in next year's mostly-rookie draft) for Jerricho Cotchery and a 25th round pick, or try to trade a 23rd round pick for Santana Moss?

My team:

QB: Kitna, Lienart, Harrington, Culpepper

RB: Edge, Bush, ADP, Norwood, Buckhalter, Brian Calhoun, FRD

WR: Andre Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Vincent Jackson, Sidney Rice, James Jones, Moosh, Big Mike Williams, Rod Smith, Hank Baskett

TE: Gates, Marcedes Lewis

Which option would you choose and why? I have FRD for Clayton on the table currently and I think I could work something out for Cotchery, but I wanted some objective outside input. I haven't approached the Moss owner, so that is pure speculation on my part. Thanks!

Cuse,

Should I drop J. Jones to get Chris Brown? Barber is getting all the tds. and both situations are sorta RBBC. But looks like Chris Brown has turned it on and could essentially take over that role.

Should I drop Brandon Jackson for Derrick Ward? All the love on here for Brandon Jackson has turned to complete hate. Is his firt game performance all he's going to do or is there more potential there?

I'm ninth in waiver order so it's not likely I'll get either, if I do these.

Cuse, you're the best! I should've asked you about my QBs for Week 1. I was leaning towards starting Delhomme over Rivers all week, but then a few minutes before kickoff, I had a gut feeling to go with Rivers instead.

So at least I learned that my gut is retarded. :thumbsdown:

Anyway, do you like Delhomme vs. Houston or Rivers at New England better for week 2? Again, the matchup favors Delhomme, but I'd like to hear what you think.

Thanks again!

Delhomme is a good start for about ten weeks. Then he'll be a sell high guy.

Alot of people are high on Rivers and I don't see it. I think he's a quality QB in a good system. He has every chance to be regarded as a great NFL QB, but I don't see him being a stellar fantasy option. Everything in SD revolves around LT.

Now the problem with Delhomme is his inconsistant games. He'll have 350 and 4 one weekend then 123 and 0 the next! If you look at the big play weapons that Delhomme has it's hard to ignore the potential of him having big days.....especially if you get bonus points for long TDs.

I'd go with Delhomme this week. Houston seems to be a quality D, but the experience of Carolina should help them put up points.

Duece vs TB Bucs or Lamont vs Denver - Wk 2. I am leaning towards Lamont cause I think he is good for at least 50 and 50 against Denver. He ran hard last week and Denver gave up 90 yards and a TD to Lynch. Duece's production scares me a little splitting carries and all, but he could get 20+ carries in a game the Saints should win. Thanks for the help last week, you got me a win.

I'm going to agree with you on this one. I like Deuce to get 50 and a TD, but Lamont can put up a little of everything. If you get points for receptions then he's an even better start.

Lynch did pretty well vs Denver, so there is no reason to think that Jordan can't do just as well. I think Kiffin will become a good HC and install a good system. Jordan should get better. However, I do think once Rhodes comes back he will cut into most of Jordan's receptions.

Cuse,

Should I drop J. Jones to get Chris Brown? Barber is getting all the tds. and both situations are sorta RBBC. But looks like Chris Brown has turned it on and could essentially take over that role.

Should I drop Brandon Jackson for Derrick Ward? All the love on here for Brandon Jackson has turned to complete hate. Is his firt game performance all he's going to do or is there more potential there?

I'm ninth in waiver order so it's not likely I'll get either, if I do these.

Do not drop Jones for Brown. While Brown lit it up he's still injury prone and has White there that will take the job. Brown was leading the league a few years back as well....then his season went to hell in a hand basket! Jones will be consistant all year with a few big games.

You haven't seen any love for Brandon Jackson from me! You can check through this thread to confirm that. I've said Morency would come back and take that job. Jackson just don't have the make up of an everydown back. I wouldn't drop him for Ward though. Ward may start a few games, but Jacobs should take the job back. Morency isn't the healthiest of guys...even if he takes the job in GB, good chance he'll go down and Jackson would get the job back!

I think you are better off keeping what you have.

Hey Cuse,

I have Adrian Peterson (MIN) stashed on my bench with starters Frank Gore and Willis McGahee. Should I continue to put him on my bench and give him starts when he has easy matchups or try to trade him while he has a lot of value? My weakness is probably my my WRs after Reggie Wayne, as I have Reggie Wayne, Plaxico Burress, Calvin Johnson, Patrick Crayton, and Nate Burleson.

Thanks a lot man.

12 team dynasty league, no PPR.

Last year was our inaugural draft and I randomly got assigned the 12th draft slot out of 12. That being said, I didn't get a lot of the stud RBs or WRs and I am trying to build up the team (I won the toilet bowl last year for first overall pick, which became ADP).

Do I trade Fat Ron Dayne (FRD) straight up for Mark Clayton, trade FRD and a 24th round pick (we keep 20 players and drop 5, so it would be a 4th round pick in next year's mostly-rookie draft) for Jerricho Cotchery and a 25th round pick, or try to trade a 23rd round pick for Santana Moss?

My team:

QB: Kitna, Lienart, Harrington, Culpepper

RB: Edge, Bush, ADP, Norwood, Buckhalter, Brian Calhoun, FRD

WR: Andre Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Vincent Jackson, Sidney Rice, James Jones, Moosh, Big Mike Williams, Rod Smith, Hank Baskett

TE: Gates, Marcedes Lewis

Which option would you choose and why? I have FRD for Clayton on the table currently and I think I could work something out for Cotchery, but I wanted some objective outside input. I haven't approached the Moss owner, so that is pure speculation on my part. Thanks!

If you can get Clayton for Dayne.....jump on it! Same thing for Cotchery. I like Clayton better. I think the Ravens will eventually (within a year or two) get a system in place where they put up good numbers for fantasy. Clayton has every chance to be a top 15 wr. Cotchery will be #2 behind Coles in a system that isn't fantasy friendly. I think what we saw out of Cotch last year is about the best we'll see in that system. Santana would put up rediculous numbers if he was in Indy, StL, Caro...anywhere that would expose his talents. Unfortunatly in the lame Gibbs offense Moss is useless.

I definitly like the Clayton deal, the Cotch deal would work as well. My biggest question is why would anyone want Dayne?

Hey Cuse,

I have Adrian Peterson (MIN) stashed on my bench with starters Frank Gore and Willis McGahee. Should I continue to put him on my bench and give him starts when he has easy matchups or try to trade him while he has a lot of value? My weakness is probably my my WRs after Reggie Wayne, as I have Reggie Wayne, Plaxico Burress, Calvin Johnson, Patrick Crayton, and Nate Burleson.

Thanks a lot man.

I'm gonna watch the status of Chester all week. If it looks like Peterson is going to be the feature back then I'm gonna start him myself over Maroney. I think Peterson is a can't miss star!

Your theory of trading him now while he has alot of value is way off. His value is about as little as it's gonna get right now. The longer the season goes the more big plays he'll make and establish himself as the main back. The more expeience Tavarious gets will also add to Petersons value.

I guess what I'm saying.....don't trade Peterson.

I'd drop Burleson and pick up a better prospect than him. There has got to be better options.

I am one of the unfortunate souls to have drafted the Dallas DEfense... THey are pretty weak

THe following Defenses are available, WHO WOULD YOU PICK UP 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD

INDY

CINCY

CAROLINA

SEATTLE

JACKSONVILLE

GREEN BAY

BUFFALO

MIAMI

PHILLY

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Well if Thursday any indication.....Indy is gonna be great D. I don't know if that was adreneline or what but they looked great. Bob Sanders is the key to Indy's D. He is to the defense what Peyton is to the offense. With him in they are a much better D. He seems to get hurt alot though. If Sanders stays healthy all year I expect the Colts to be prett good.

Don't count the Cowboys out just yet! The Giants have great offensive weapons. Burress, Shockey, Toomer, Smith, Jacobs, Manning....they can put points up. The Cowboys were without Newman who is a very good DB. Give Spencer some time to adjust as well. Phillips is a great defensive minded coach he will find the holes in his D and get them corrected.

I would stick with the Cowboys for now.....if you can afford to drop a position player and pick the Colts and see what happens with both defenses it could prove to be very rewarding!!

Hey there,

My main team is in my sig.

ive offered Kitna in three trades;

for Boldin, for TJHous, and for LaMont Jordan

which of these would you make? i think Jordan is out for me, but would you take it if the guy says yes? and what about the WRs?

in my second league ive got QB; Leinart, Rivers, RB; SJax, MJD, Lynch, D Williams WR; Owens, A Johnson, B Marshall, Cotchery, TE; Shaife K; Def; Raiders

would you trade Lynch for Brees? Romo? or Gates?

on the waiver wire would you pick up the Colts or the Packers

thanks!

Read above about the Colts....they could be a great D this year if Sanders stays healthy. Packers are still a young D. I expect great games and bad ones! I can see them making some big plays, but I also see them giving up some big ones. The Colts are a smart defense that won't give up the big plays which should keep points and yardage down but they won't have alot of TD's and take aways either.

I think you need to upgrade at QB, but not for Lynch. MJD has fewer chances this year with Jones back and DeAngelo is behind Foster. You don't want your #2 rb to be a guy that isn't the feature back in the offense. I would do some sort of package deal with Brees and ?? for MJD or DeAngelo and ??.

Lynch looks to be a pretty solid play this year.

If you can get Housh or Boldin that would be great. I think Boldin will get you bigger games, but Housh will be more consistant. Kitna should be a great fantasy QB. Be sure you want to trade him before doing so.....he could end the year #1!! I like Romo, but Kitna may be the better play!

holy crap cuse

My team got destroyed by injuries and my opponent in week 1 :shocking: :banana:

I lost Jacobs, DJ Hackett, and Caddy to injuries... so I lost my WR3, RB2 and RB3

I dropped S. Young to pick up Jacob's backup ward. Also, Dropped Hackett for Randell-El.

What are your thoughts on Ward? I have to play him as my RB2 behind Bush in a PPR.

you think he can be good until Jacobs comes back?

I don't know much about Ward. He looked very quick! He looks more like Tiki than Jacobs does. As far as being as good as Jacobs....we don't know how good Jacobs can be?! If Ward puts up numbers and the Giants win there is every reason to believe he could hold the job down. Injuries didn't use to cost you your job. In todays NFL it's win now or get fired for coaches.....so if Ward is lighting it up, Jacobs may not even get back in!! Like I said though....I don't know what Wards strengths and skills are or his weaknesses!!

A team is in need of a RB and has Harrison, Holt and Housh at WR. He is interested in an RB. D Will is his #2. Should i offer Curtis and Ahman for Housh and Washington? Non PPR. Thanks in advance for your help!

I'd like to offer Portis for TO (or Housh or Andre Johnson). Am I likely to get any of those? My first choice would be TO. Should I offer, or would I be shot down too quick?

Hi Cuse, should I drop Farve and take a chance on C-Pep? I have a feeling C-Pep will take this opportunity and not look back. I have Hasselbeck and Farve as my QB's.

Hi Cuse, should I drop Farve and take a chance on C-Pep? I have a feeling C-Pep will take this opportunity and not look back. I have Hasselbeck and Farve as my QB's.

No! Hang onto Favre. He still has some magic left in that arm The defense is alot better this year, so he'll get back on the field alot more. He's got four weapons that have increased roles. Once Lee, Jennings, Jones and Jackson get more PT and learn the schemes better I think Favre's numbers will increase. He needs 3800+ yards to become the NFL's all time leading yardage leader. I fully expect him to get the record.....especially if the Packers are out of the playoff hunt with four or five games to go. Favre could be huge during our playoffs.

C-Pepp is just buying time til Russel is ready. Helk, he's only gonna start cause McCown broke some ribs! I'd say by week eight they'll throw Russell in since their season will be done.

I'd like to offer Portis for TO (or Housh or Andre Johnson). Am I likely to get any of those? My first choice would be TO. Should I offer, or would I be shot down too quick?

I really don't see the owner handing over Owens for Portis. Nobody will part with a stud wr for a rb who splits time.

If he is desperate for rb's he may go for Housh or AJ, but I highly doubt it. If you want to get one of those guys you would have to package Portis with someone else. You need Portis to have a couple 100 yd games to give himself good value again. Problem is, if he does that, you may not want to get rid of him then!!

A team is in need of a RB and has Harrison, Holt and Housh at WR. He is interested in an RB. D Will is his #2. Should i offer Curtis and Ahman for Housh and Washington? Non PPR. Thanks in advance for your help!

That's definitly a fair offer. If you are sitting good at rb I would absolutely go for that. If your league awards points for KO returns by an individual Washington has even more value. I don't know if he would go the deal or not, but it's definitly worth a shot. You may have to sell the trade.

Trying to work a trade to land Peyton. Do you think this is enough, too much or about even?

His team was hit by the Jacobs and Caddy injury with only Portis left as his RB. I was able to pick up Ward from waivers. I was thinking of offering McNabb, MBII and J. Jones for Peyton & Jacobs. My team is listed in my signature. Your opinion is appreciated.

Trying to work a trade to land Peyton. Do you think this is enough, too much or about even?

His team was hit by the Jacobs and Caddy injury with only Portis left as his RB. I was able to pick up Ward from waivers. I was thinking of offering McNabb, MBII and J. Jones for Peyton & Jacobs. My team is listed in my signature. Your opinion is appreciated.

You're not offering enough. Peyton is untradeable. For what he's worth, nobody can give it up. The way you have to look at this trade is like this:

Manning for McNabb. Manning never misses a game, has tons of weapons and all but guaranteed to lead the league in TD passes and yards. McNabb has inconsistant and unproven weapons who always seem to get hurt. McNabb himself can't stay healthy.

Jacobs for MB and Jones. Barber and Jones will split carries all year. If you start two, you have to decide which one will have the better game every week! Neither have a top notch fantasy value nor will they with the system they're in. Jacobs will miss three games....possibly five. When he returns he will either be a complete bust or fill the role of Tiki quite well.

With the loss of Jacobs his only choice is to keep Peyton in hopes of Peyton carrying his team. That is a task that only Peyton can accomplish. This guy would be better off to pick up Kevin Faulk or some guy that will at least be on the field.

It's always worth a shot to try and get a stud player, but with this guys situation, I don't think he can afford to trade him! By all means though....give it a shot, it's a fair offer.

Cuse,

I'm looking to shore up my WR corps, since I drafted Clayton as my #3. Right now I have Marshall in until Clayton works out his issues. My other two are Ocho and Coles.

I'm stacked at RB with Westy, Bush, ADP, Tatum Bell, JLewis, and Chris Brown (just picked up). The Jacobs owner got Ward, but his other RBs are LJ and JJones.

I offered Tatum Bell for Lee Evans. Fair trade, should I offer more? I'm hoping he's desperate enough at RB and pixxed enough at Evans' goose egg to take the offer. I suppose I should add his WRs are SSmith, Boldin, Evans, and Randle El. Plenty of options on the WW though (Crayton, Curtis, to name a couple).

Cuse,

I'm looking to shore up my WR corps, since I drafted Clayton as my #3. Right now I have Marshall in until Clayton works out his issues. My other two are Ocho and Coles.

I'm stacked at RB with Westy, Bush, ADP, Tatum Bell, JLewis, and Chris Brown (just picked up). The Jacobs owner got Ward, but his other RBs are LJ and JJones.

I offered Tatum Bell for Lee Evans. Fair trade, should I offer more? I'm hoping he's desperate enough at RB and pixxed enough at Evans' goose egg to take the offer. I suppose I should add his WRs are SSmith, Boldin, Evans, and Randle El. Plenty of options on the WW though (Crayton, Curtis, to name a couple).

I answered your post already, but I'll go a little deeper.

Tatum Bell came from a system that could turn you or I into an All-Pro running back. They couldn't wait to unload him. He did well vs the Raiders, but c'mon....it was the Raiders! This job belongs to Kevin Jones. Jones is a much better fit than Bell. I would unload Bell as soon as possible!

If you can get Evans I would absolutely go after him. I am very high on Evans. I did not expect him to have a game like Sunday (2-5)!! The Bills know they need to use him like the Panthers use Smith. He will be a much bigger part of the game plan vs the Steelers. The Steelers are very aggessive and that is exactly the types of defenses that players like Evans thrive on. One wrong move and he's gone!

Curtis or Crayton would be a nice addition. Both will lose catches to the #3 (Hurd and Avant), but both should have solid years.

Throw out the Evans offer and see what he says or if he counters.

cuse,

i have jon kitna and alex smith as my QB's. last week i went with smith (despite your good advise) and i payed for it.

this week:

kitna vs MINN

or

smith @ STL

btw... i have the minnesota defense.

also who do you like this week between edge and portis, with portis @ Seattle and edge vs Philly?

thanks

I'm in QB hell! I put too much on A.Smith being average. Now, I have him and the hurt Pennington. My question is : Do I make a move on Culpepper? Or is McCown gonna be the starter? And A.Smith is @ St.Louis this week.