Sign in to follow this  
Boz/BoFan

Black-on-white rape is 115 times more common than the reverse

:dunno:

"White collar crimes"? Enron and such? Yes, it's a shame there are so many of them. We need to get rid of that because it's just as bad as rape/murder/etc. <_<

Believe me, I work in a white collar industry, and the changes from Sarbanes/Oxley etc. from Enron have put a significant vise on public companies. I could talk about Vendor Specific Objective Evidence all day, it would make for a fascinating thread. :shocking:

Like I said, lets look at Japanese American crime statistics. Per MDC's desperate logic, due to their demographics alone they should dwarf the percentages of black crimes. Ive looked, they dont. Thanks to buried heads and enablers like MDC our sons and daughters chances of being murdered, raped, or robbed will remain about 10x higher than it should. Thanks you phucking doormat.

Believe me, I work in a white collar industry, and the changes from Sarbanes/Oxley etc. from Enron have put a significant vise on public companies. I could talk about Vendor Specific Objective Evidence all day, it would make for a fascinating thread. :dunno:

:popcorn:

actually the article was about black victims and you all are making it about something else and are simply asking questions to really confirm your thoughts about the inferiority of blacks.

You have a real problem with white folks don't you. In your world if a white person discusses anything to do with the black community they are racist.

I havn't read all the posts in this thread, but what I have read hasn't included one comment about the "inferiority of blacks"..............well, except yours. What I have seen is people discussing statistical FACTS compiled by the BLS, and somehow this is racist in your sad little world.

well you need to go back and read page 1.

I stand corrected. There is racism on page 1.

Here it is:

first of all white people look like fockin monkeys with your white skin and hairy asses.

you sound like ignorant retards making that comparison.

why would anyone write an article about those poor slain innocent young victims and then throw in a statistic that has nothing to do with anything.

no one was raped and there was no white person involved in that crime.

it's like the article doesn't want you to feel sorry for those victims, it's slanting away from the topic.

how many pedophiles or serial killers are white vs blacks?

why not throw in the statistic about what race is more likely to commit a hate crime?

i can't even find that statistic because it's overwhelmingly white.

black on black crime is really no more significant than white on white crime.

86% of crimes against whites are committed by whites.

:lol:

:doublethumbsup:

owned! (and thats NOT racist either. Although if you weren't so cool, it'd be a prime chance for a lame slavery joke.)

calling me a racist against white people, uh, crickets, who cares. :thumbsup:

(but lol)

Gotta agree. MDC, your posts are more and more idiotic defending your position. Nevertheless, trying to break your position down, the fewer blacks and correspondingly more whites (your "crime opportunity pool," which is a little disturbing btw) should cancel out. That leaves you with the position that there are 115X poor blacks vs. whites. Which again has been refuted with statistics in this thread.

I'm left to my opening statement here; you have provided nothing but insults. :dunno:

From the very first post in this article:

— "Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against other blacks." Forty-five percent of the victims of violent crime by blacks are white folks, 43 percent are black, 10 percent are Hispanic.

— Blacks are seven times as likely as people of other races to commit murder, eight times more likely to commit robbery and three times more likely to use a gun in a crime.

— "Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit violent crime against a white person than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery." (If decent black folks have trouble hailing a cab, and they do, these numbers may help explain it.)

— Black-on-white rape is 115 times more common than the reverse.

Without factoring in how many more white people there are, and the percentage of black lower class people as compared to whites, these stats above tell me absolutely nothing. The first one is particularly egregious - if 45% of the victims of violent crime by blacks are white, that actually means black people are disproportionately victimizing other black people - it proves the opposite of Boz's point.

I didn't really read your opening statement. I made this point (above) and a day later saw you trying to insert yourself into the discussion.

Like I said, lets look at Japanese American crime statistics. Per MDC's desperate logic, due to their demographics alone they should dwarf the percentages of black crimes. Ive looked, they dont. Thanks to buried heads and enablers like MDC our sons and daughters chances of being murdered, raped, or robbed will remain about 10x higher than it should. Thanks you phucking doormat.

1. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you're trying to say by bringing Japanese Americans into this.

2. Unlike yourself, I actually live among a lot of black people and haven't been victimized once. Maybe you're the doormat? Sounds like you're the one living in fear. Get a spine and stand up for yourself and your family.

Without factoring in how many more white people there are, and the percentage of black lower class people as compared to whites, these stats above tell me absolutely nothing.

It tells you nothing because you are obviously an idiot caught up in the "percentage" of blacks in the overall population. Something totally unrelated to the study being discussed, and something I have pointed out with links in an earlier post.

However, once you factor in your strawman "percentage of blacks" as it relates to the total population, the study's results make black people look far worse.

Might I suggest you back away from this thread and move on to one more suitable to your intellect. Can someone start a "poop thread" for MDC. :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

What is the point of this thread?

If it is to point out that black people are "worse" than whites. what is your plan to fix the problem?

Or do you guys just like to point out facts jump around cause it matches up with how your heart feels?

However, once you factor in your strawman "percentage of blacks" as it relates to the total population

Leroy is a poor black man living in a big city full of lots of people.

Leroy commits a violent crime against 5 people at random and 4 of them are white.

1. Is Leroy 4x as likely to commit a violent crime against whites?

2. Does this tell us anything about Leroy?

I anxiously await your reply. :music_guitarred:

Leroy is a poor black man living in a big city full of lots of people.

Leroy commits a violent crime against 5 people at random and 4 of them are white.

1. Is Leroy 4x as likely to commit a violent crime against whites?

2. Does this tell us anything about Leroy?

I anxiously await your reply. :music_guitarred:

Don't know about Leroy (other than he is a thug), but it tells me you have had your a$$ handed to you and you are feverishly attempting to find some angle to save your sorry butt. :overhead:

Keep trying. Or move on to the poop threads.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

Don't know about Leroy

It's okay, he's probably got a better education than you. :music_guitarred: