Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

'Scuse me whilst I vomit profusely

Due to this thread I have incorparated the term "tinkle" into my everyday conversation. I used it 40 times today. :dunno:

Maybe to someone who can't understand common sense. It means, I can't believe I have to spell this out but I will, that I, gocolts, can read an article that is slanted to the left or right, and form my very own opinion. I can tell by what they say, leave out completely, or how they say it. You must truly be a focking retard to have to have EVERYTHING completely spelled out to you like this.

I have an amazing ability. I can watch CNN with someone and explain what the person is really saying. It isn't hard. As long as you are informed about the issue being discussed, you can tell what they are saying by listening very carefully to their words and by what they leave out. It is called not being a sheeple. You libs hang on every single word they tell you. If they don't mention it, it doesn't exist as far as your concerned. You a focking embarrassment to all humans for lack of self thought.

You're quite hostile...

...but I must admit that I am impressed with your amazing abilities. CNN has long been beyond my comprehension or ability to accurately explain...

You're quite hostile...

...but I must admit that I am impressed with your amazing abilities. CNN has long been beyond my comprehension or ability to accurately explain...

I am just following suit of what the liberals have said to me in this thread, among others. Look at the clown footballpowers. He is a flaming liberal who defends hom0s to no end. Yet he follows me around this forearm like a lost puppy trying to insinuate that I am a h0m0 with his comments. Look at what he has posted in this greta forearm. Most of his posts are hostile towards me. It is as if that is the only reason he comes here is to post some BS about me. There is only one explanation as to why he does this, and I think we all know what that is.

good day fockhead

I am just following suit of what the liberals have said to me in this thread, among others. Look at the clown footballpowers. He is a flaming liberal who defends hom0s to no end. Yet he follows me around this forearm like a lost puppy trying to insinuate that I am a h0m0 with his comments. Look at what he has posted in this greta forearm. Most of his posts are hostile towards me. It is as if that is the only reason he comes here is to post some BS about me. There is only one explanation as to why he does this, and I think we all know what that is.

good day fockhead

wow, he's really pissed...guess my mild criticism was the straw that broke the camel's back... :dunno:

wow, he's really pissed...guess my mild criticism was the straw that broke the camel's back... :dunno:

:pointstosky: I'm not pissed. Just trying to speak your language.

:lol:

I love Wiffle and TAS. :clap:

Oh my God, this thread seriously F'ed me up. I haven't had a beer (until tonight! :banana: ) in 5 days, yet I figgered I must've been pretty :wacko: because I didn't rember posting this anytime in the past week. :huh:

:sigh:

This bored really has turned into the suck....

This thread is a sad reminder of better times.....

At least I know I wasn't the only one that bickered with Wiff....good times. :overhead:

Oh my God, this thread seriously F'ed me up. I haven't had a beer (until tonight! :banana: ) in 5 days, yet I figgered I must've been pretty :wacko: because I didn't rember posting this anytime in the past week. :huh:

Every once in a while someone bumps a thread that reminds us of when this board was at the top of it's game.

Now that the election is over, my guess is that things may get a little better.

Every once in a while someone bumps a thread that reminds us of when this board was at the top of it's game.

Now that the election is over, my guess is that things may get a little better.

God, I was a feisty little bugger back in the day. Now, I'm just eyeballing my Dad's morphine shots... :(

I remember this. :overhead: