Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

V-Jax (Vincent Jackson)

I love my WRs this year and VJax is last for this week. I have Marvin and Housh starting with Santonio Holmes and Kevin Curtis ahead of him on the bench.

I would hope no one is starting him unless the league requires 3 WR. I'm starting Braylon Edwards over him with Colston as my number one. Yes, btw, I know that WR core sucks.

Considering I drafted him as my no 2 WR this year I wont be benching him in the first week.

Rivers to VJax will hook up at least 1x

My WR core is extremely deep too

Boldin

VJax

Curry

Galloway

Crayton

I like Curry's matchup but hes still a turd

Im considering Curry or Galloway over Julius in my flex thats still to be decided

I have Vincent Jackson starting in one of my leagues where three WRs are required (12-team). He's my 3rd, and I'm very happy with him in that slot. I look for him to have a big year. He's entering his third season, typically a breakout year for wide receivers, and he's got all the physical size you could ask for. Philip Rivers will continue improving under Norv Turner and there will be plenty of offense to go around. Start him with him confidence, especially as a third option.

I am starting steve smith and lavernius coles in my two spots. VJ will have to unseat coles to start on my team otherwise he could sit all year. If pennington starts to flounder I'll know what to do.

I have V-Jax on the bench.. Even though I wanted to start him.

I'm starting Santonio Holmes in his place. I think Santonio catches a long TD this week.

But.. I'll be watching VJax close. He should be in my starting lineup for most weeks.

Starting Reggie Brown, M. Clayton and V. Jackson. Left on the bench, Welker, Furrey, Jurevicious. I know pretty weak WR core.

Not starting VJ this week against da Bears.

Start 3 of

Plax

Galloway

Hackett

Curry

Vjax

I'm trying to find a way to start Curry against Detroit, but I should stick with the first 3.

my WR:

fitzy, branch, vjax, holmes, bennett.

start 2 WR + 1 flex (RB-WR-TE)

ill be starting fitzy, branch/holmes over vjax, and using lamont jordan in my flex.

my WR:

fitzy, branch, vjax, holmes, bennett.

start 2 WR + 1 flex (RB-WR-TE)

ill be starting fitzy, branch/holmes over vjax, and using lamont jordan in my flex.

LOL, I also have Fitz,Branch and VJax. I got Berrian,Crayton and Jacoby Jones also. 12 Teamer

Starting Fitz and Moss and would probably start Mark Clayton over him if I had too. If all 3 went down it would be a coin toss between V-Jax, Hackett and Devery Henderson

I am starting Roy Williams and Driver in one league, and Steve Smith and Driver in another. V Jax is my WR3 in both leagues. Both leagues have a flex spot, but those are taken by Jacobs and L Jordan respectively.

12-team league

I'm starting AJ (vs KC), Reg Brown (vs GB) and DJ Hackett (vs TB). Sitting VinJax (vs CHI) and Brandon Marshall (vs BUF).

Hard time deciding between Hackett and Jackson.

I'm starting him over Holmes and James Jones of the Pack. Why would anyone bench Vincent Jackson when the Bear defense will be completely keying on Tomlinson. Urlacher says they won't let Tomlinson beat them.

I think vincent Jackson is great start. But I'm only counting on 1 touchdown with him.

I'm starting him over Holmes and James Jones of the Pack. Why would anyone bench Vincent Jackson when the Bear defense will be completely keying on Tomlinson. Urlacher says they won't let Tomlinson beat them.

Don't you think ALL Ds key on LT and Antonio? Why would this week be any different?

One of the reasons that the CHI D is so good is because there are more than a couple of good players on the bear's D. Each week, the best D players are covering LT and Antonio. And the next best players are covering VJax. I'm guessing the next best players on CHI will hold VJax down this week.