Am I crazy? Thinking of starting S. Holmes over R. Williams

3 WRs. I have

T.J Housh

L. Fitz

R. Williams

S. Holmes

L. Coles

D.J. Hacket

I normally never play the matchups with top guys, but Roy has a very tough matchup against the Raiders, whereas Holmes could be huge against the Browns

10 yard rec = 1pt

This a league that starts 2 QBs and I traded Peyton and Rothesberger. So, I'm in great shape at RB and WR

Thanks!!

Leave a link to your posts!!

I don't think thats a very crazy idea at all. If this year is anything like last year (I was a Williams owner) then you can expect one DET receiver to have a big game....but only one. So if you think that this just isn't Roy's week then I would take my chances with Holmes too!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=285293

3 WRs. I have

T.J Housh

L. Fitz

R. Williams

S. Holmes

L. Coles

D.J. Hacket

I normally never play the matchups with top guys, but Roy has a very tough matchup against the Raiders, whereas Holmes could be huge against the Browns

10 yard rec = 1pt

This a league that starts 2 QBs and I traded Peyton and Rothesberger. So, I'm in great shape at RB and WR

Thanks!!

Leave a link to your posts!!

Saw a thing on ESPN last night on how Holmes should a big year this year....I would do it.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=285297

Tough call -- in the end, as much as i can see Pitts kicking ass and Detroit falling flat, i think i'd be too afraid to sit Roy.

I have Williams and Holmes as well, and I am sitting Williams this week. However, I'm starting Deion Branch in his place which I feel is a safer start than Holmes. I'm starting Kitna at QB so I'm just being cautious in case Detriot falls flat on it's face against OAK and I don't get hosed on two starting positions. Also, last year Williams only scored one TD on the road. He produces much better at home.

yea go with the top 3. i would wait with holmes see what he does the 1st game or 2 before putting him in over a proven guy

I'm going to have to suggest you play Holmes this week. I have Williams and Kitna on the bench this week and I'm not regretting it. Oakland only has one thing...pass defense. Play Holmes.

Please see mine.

I'd go with Williams this week, and see what Holmes does against Cleveland...Pitt should roll which means a whole lotta FWP in the second half. At least there is the potential for Williams to be in a shootout. If the Raiders pass D is so good, why were they 2-14 last year!!! Statistically, they had the #1 pass D because they kept getting waxed and teams didn't need to throw the ball in the second half to beat them. I am so sick of hearing how good Oakland's D is...they better be real good b/c they're going to be on the field ALOT b/c their offense blows. Start Williams...he's the #1 WR in a Mike Martz offense vs. an OVERRATED Oakland pass D.

hope this helped...

please see mine