Sign in to follow this  
MudDawgs4Life

Week 10, 2006: Jets 17, Patriots 14

Pats fan here. Ok, everybody keep saying that the patriots taping DC signals is meant to help the team in the 2nd meeting of the year. And all the haters agree that the patriots have been doing this forever, and that's why they were able to beat the steelers on the road to their first superbowl and that's how they were able to beat the Rams for their first superbowl, etc., etc.

But, of everything i've read, nobody seems to mention how the Jets beat the patriots in the 2nd meeting last year. Brady had a decent game, he was 24/36 for 253 yard, but he did throw a pick, had a fumble (didn't lose it) and the patriots were only 3/13 on third downs.

I'm sure it's been said before, but if Belicheck would video record that blatanly, i think he truly thought he wasn't doing anything wrong, or that EVERY team does it, and that all coaches just accept the fact.

The Mangini-Belicheck continuing back-and-forth bickering is seriously fun o read about. It's too coaches in a serious chess match. I just don't like that Mangini is coming out looking like a saint in all of this, when obviously he was part of the scandal while on the patriots and does his own shady sh&t to gather info too.

I think for the most part the media is making it out to be exactly what it is....not a big deal.

Oh yeah, and I was reading an article in the New York Daily News and they were quoting former Rams couch Mike Martz saying that there's no way that the patriots knew their signals in the superbowl and if they did, they weren't very good at using them, because they had very little offense going into that final drive.

Shut, the fock, up.

Why? Because YOU said so?

You ST Fock up ya donkey

Everyone's acting like the pats are the only team that steals signs...... wake the fock up!!

The ONLY thing I criticize Bill for, is for being such a focking DOPE for doing it AFTER he was warned, and against mangina- who KNOWS it happened- because HE was part of it!!

Innocent until proven guilty, that’s the way it works and the PATS have been proven guilty. They can point fingers at anyone they want, but can they prove it?

Bill Belicheat and the Brady bunch have been convicted and punished.

Innocent until proven guilty, that’s the way it works and the PATS have been proven guilty. They can point fingers at anyone they want, but can they prove it?

Bill Belicheat and the Brady bunch have been convicted and punished.

Funny thing?

They will win ANYWAY!!

Much to the chagrin of losers that are bashing them now...

Bahahaha- the last laugh is in the SB, and the Pats will be there at the end of this year!!

Funny thing?

They will win ANYWAY!!

Much to the chagrin of losers that are bashing them now...

Bahahaha- the last laugh is in the SB, and the Pats will be there at the end of this year!!

They won't win another SB without the other teams playbook and Mangenius.

What happened last year against the Colts, their videotographer forgot to load the camera?

The weather that day was awful.

It rained, and in the 2nd half the fog rolled in.

The spy couldn't keep his lens clean, of course.

Working desperately without his inside dish, Brady gets sacked in the mud. Game over.

Pats fan here. Ok, everybody keep saying that the patriots taping DC signals is meant to help the team in the 2nd meeting of the year. And all the haters agree that the patriots have been doing this forever, and that's why they were able to beat the steelers on the road to their first superbowl and that's how they were able to beat the Rams for their first superbowl, etc., etc.

But, of everything i've read, nobody seems to mention how the Jets beat the patriots in the 2nd meeting last year. Brady had a decent game, he was 24/36 for 253 yard, but he did throw a pick, had a fumble (didn't lose it) and the patriots were only 3/13 on third downs.

I'm sure it's been said before, but if Belicheck would video record that blatanly, i think he truly thought he wasn't doing anything wrong, or that EVERY team does it, and that all coaches just accept the fact.

The Mangini-Belicheck continuing back-and-forth bickering is seriously fun o read about. It's too coaches in a serious chess match. I just don't like that Mangini is coming out looking like a saint in all of this, when obviously he was part of the scandal while on the patriots and does his own shady sh&t to gather info too.

I think for the most part the media is making it out to be exactly what it is....not a big deal.

Oh yeah, and I was reading an article in the New York Daily News and they were quoting former Rams couch Mike Martz saying that there's no way that the patriots knew their signals in the superbowl and if they did, they weren't very good at using them, because they had very little offense going into that final drive.

pats fans continue to spin this story every which way they can....

i dont blame u guys for trying to come up with something....you waited A LONG time for those 3 rings and now they are tainted and can never be legit.....

back to square one....

if this had been a NJ team that was caught....your post wouldve been full of "how dare theys" etc..... :headbanger:

Shut, the fock, up.

OWNT!