Sign in to follow this  
Dan6

Lee Evans owners

I know if depends on alternatives -- I'm thinking I have no choice but to roll the dice with him, my alternatives are Jacoby Jones, James Jones, and Devery Henderson. Who are you starting over Evans this week? I saw that in 2 meetings with NE last years he had 3 rec/35 yards 0 TD...

Guest _my_2_cents_

Benching him in one league (my WR3 and I have good depth) due to bad matchup - he's NEVER had a 100+ game, nor has he ever had a TD against NE.

Starting him in another league (my WR2) as my options are limited. :overhead:

I'm starting Braylon Edwards over him. Hoping for a shootout with Oakland.

I have Drew Brees so if I rolled with Devery Henderson it could be a bigger risk, bigger reward move....

maybe. Pats should be up big, so Bill will have to pass...alot. then again Losman is the QB. if I do not start Evans, then I will go Braylon Edwards.

I am starting Shaun McDonald over Evans this week.....so rest assured Evans owners......this is going to guarantee a huge day for him! :)

Nope, but next week vs the Jets could be a nice explosion and back on the scene type of game for him. The playcalling has to improve I expect it will, just not vs the Patsies this week.

Hobbs and Samuel will be in his mug all day....with Samuel getting the most of it. Losman will get sacked 5x and picked 2x, and only amass 148 yds passing. No WR will get over 50 yds or a TD....and this coming from a person that hates the Pats.....but the Bills gonna get cockwhiped.

I've got no choice. It's either him, Vincent Jackson, or Mark "1/-1" Clayton.

Regardless who I end up picking, I'm not expecting a lot of points from my WR3.

I am going with either Chambers or Coles over him... Leaning towards Chambers right now... Hopefully Evans gets it going next week...

I know he had only 3 catches for 35 yard in two games last year vs. NE, but I am not going to give up on Evans. I am going to start him this week (with one eye closed). Evans is a good wr, look for the Bills to find ways to get the ball in his hands this week.

I know he had only 3 catches for 35 yard in two games last year vs. NE, but I am not going to give up on Evans. I am going to start him this week (with one eye closed). Evans is a good wr, look for the Bills to find ways to get the ball in his hands this week.

Don't know whether to start Reggie Brown or Lee Evans this week...Leaning toward Brown bc I think McNabb might have a big week after all the controversy.

starting wes welker over him........i think. :doublethumbsup:

As a bills fan, i actually think that is a good idea.

Here's an interesting little piece of trivia for all you Evans owners:

In his entire NFL career Lee Evans has never scored a touchdown in

September, and each year has only 1 TD in all of October.

In other words, the guy doesn't even start playing until November.

I'd love for him to make a fool of me, but I think ol' slow start Evans will be riding the pine this week in my league.

Here's an interesting little piece of trivia for all you Evans owners:

In his entire NFL career Lee Evans has never scored a touchdown in

September, and each year has only 1 TD in all of October.

In other words, the guy doesn't even start playing until November.

I'd love for him to make a fool of me, but I think ol' slow start Evans will be riding the pine this week in my league.

I agree, Im starting Santonio Holmes over him and saving him for later in the season.

Benching him in one league (my WR3 and I have good depth) due to bad matchup - he's NEVER had a 100+ game, nor has he ever had a TD against NE.

Starting him in another league (my WR2) as my options are limited. :pointstosky:

Starting to seriously consider benching him in favor of Brandon Marshall.

I picked up Issac Bruce and he gets the nod over Evans this week. I hope he and Losman get their act together soon, WR seems to be my Achilles Heel every year.

galloway gets the start again, I actually havnt even started evans yet this year, kicking myself for drafting him.

On my dynasty team I have him as my #3 behind moss and driver, probably give him another shot here over welker, marshall and clayton.

:overhead:

Yuck

I drafted Plaxico, Branch, and Evans as starters;

Jennings, Marshall, Crayton, and Mason are my reserves.

I'm screwed

Starting S. Holmes over Evans this week, but if we can weather the brutal schedule up front then we get the Jets (twice), Cincy and, druing the playoff weeks when Evans seems to explode, Miami, Cleveland and the Giants. May be some glimmer of hope . . .