Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Detroit = 3 and O

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: donhaas.

· View this post

· Un-ignore donhaas

:wacko:

i'm guessing this is something good, something about how favre's man unit feels...but that's just a guess. and why aren't you bumping the brewers thread lately? same thing here. you'll be gone in a month when the packers resume sucking.

Why do you still bother with this pretend ignore business when I busted you out and eveybody knows it...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...&hl=donhaas

(I saved it; don't bother erasing it, deletedog :dunno: )

I thought it was funny that you pretended like you were ignoring me. But now that you continue to pretend like you're ignoring me after you've been busted just proves how insanely delusional you are....

You've been owned so many times by me that you pretend like you're ignoring me; yet you still can't resist seeing how bad I am owning you. :overhead:

Because we've pounded two teams from the NFC East already :dunno:

you pounded the iggles week 1? game i saw, you were fortunate to win. the igs out gained you and had more 1st downs than you. granted you still won but i think it's a stretch to say you pounded them.

And may I get lucky enough that he can win me my Championship this year! :dunno:

I admire the man as much as I have hated him over the years. I actually would like to see Brett have a shot at the ring. He is a true competitor in every sense of the word.

If I were you I would be more concerned about where those Eagles are going to finish - dead last - in the NFC East than the what ifs about the Lions.

Just sayin'. :dunno:

I agree, let's stick to facts.

Here's a fact for you:

Phi-56

Det-21

you pounded the iggles week 1? game i saw, you were fortunate to win. the igs out gained you and had more 1st downs than you. granted you still won but i think it's a stretch to say you pounded them.

I know... Just trying to incite some Eagles fans.

After 6 years of me, they're smart enough not to bite.

Cowboys fans, on the other hand.... :dunno:

I admire the man as much as I have hated him over the years. I actually would like to see Brett have a shot at the ring. He is a true competitor in every sense of the word.

I was listening to Mike Ditka on Mike and Mike in the morning. He has a lot of good things to say about Favre, he wouldn't even compare him to any other QB, said he is in a league of his own. Favre got a bad rap because he has tried so hard to carry his team the last few years. But this year there defense is helping him out a lot and letting him play. One thing Ditka said he liked the most was Favre isn't afraid to make the tough throw, it gets him in trouble some times, but he usually makes the big play. As Ditka pointed out, the last TD pass Favre threw to win the game was a really tough throw and "most QB's would still be pumping the ball!" Favre is a gunslinger and I hope he goes out this year in a blaze of glory, the last two years are not Favre type seasons!

Congratulations!

:)

:dunno:

I know... Just trying to incite some Eagles fans.

After 6 years of me, they're smart enough not to bite.

Cowboys fans, on the other hand.... :thumbsdown:

i've been here since the late 90's - guess i just never payed much attention to you. :D

you know, if someone would have come to me before the season started and said the lions could be 2-1 after three games and have the #1 passing attack in the nfl-- but their one loss would be a gigantic blowout, i'd gladly have taken it.

and i gladly take it now.

there needs to be a little perspective here.

hey, after three weeks they've almost equaled their win total from last year--and that's with 2 of the first 3 games on the road ;)

you know, if someone would have come to me before the season started and said the lions could be 2-1 after three games and have the #1 passing attack in the nfl-- but their one loss would be a gigantic blowout, i'd gladly have taken it.

and i gladly take it now.

there needs to be a little perspective here.

hey, after three weeks they've almost equaled their win total from last year--and that's with 2 of the first 3 games on the road :thumbsup:

Congrats on your super-low expectations :shocking:

You have the #1 passing attack because you played two crappy teams and then got the holy living snot kicked out of you from the get-go enabing monster garbage-time passing stats.

Congrats on that, too, I guess

Be sure to grab a WR with your 2008 top-five pick :thumbsdown:

Yep, Here to eat my crow today.

The Lions suck (munch, munch)

The Eagles are far superior (munch, munch)

McNabb is the Tool for the job and got it done (munch, munch)

The Lions have absolutely NO DEFENSE.

It is time to look at the other side of the ball = D

A football team cannot live on passing alone...

Lions will get a couple extra wins this year and that will be about it.

Yes, improved on offense but POOR on DEFENSE.

Back to reality, Eating my crow....

Eagles fans pile on here.

:thumbsup: Props for manning up.

I'm not an eagles fan so I have nothing to gloat over...

I'm looking forward to the first Lion's/Packers game. I don't think the end result will be the expected.

In the meantime, I'm very curious to see how the Lion's rebound against the Bear's. If they can come out with a W--perhaps then this game will truly be behind them. If the Bear's work the Lions over--it could be another long season.

I'm looking forward to the first Lion's/Packers game. I don't think the end result will be the expected.

In the meantime, I'm very curious to see how the Lion's rebound against the Bear's. If they can come out with a W--perhaps then this game will truly be behind them. If the Bear's work the Lions over--it could be another long season.

Should be interesting to see if Rex Grossman can mount an air attack against the Lions, though he may have already lost the opportunity to Brian Griese after his awful performance against the Cowboys Sunday night.

I really don't see how the Bears can continue to stick with him. If he gets the start against the Lions next week and still accomplishes nothing, how can they not make the switch to Griese?

And on the original topic--Thank God the Eagles got the W and did it in the fashion they did. It was much needed going into this weeks divisional match-up against the Giants. <_<