Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Detroit = 3 and O

1X Crappy PHI WR Core

1X Crappy McNabb

1X No Lito - 4X Ball Hungry Receivers (Roy, Megatron, Furrey, Mcdonald)

1X Gunslinger QB

1X 60 Pass System

=

3-0 Lions

I will believe 3-0 when I see it. I actually picked the favored Eagles (by 6 and 1/2) in my suicide league. The Lions have looked awesome. But they have also looked bad at times. And how fragile is Kitna. I know he was a beast coming back into the game last week, but he won't do that (I bet) ever again if he gets knocked out of a game.

Will you still be here when the Lions collapse and miss the playoffs?

I'd love to see the Lions 3 - 0 and the Iggles 0 - 3.

Both of their fans deserve it. :pointstosky:

Not gonna happen. The Eagles defense LOVES playing teams like the Lions. The Lions CAN'T run the ball, and thats the Eagles weakness in stopping the run. The Eagles have one of the better pass defenses in the NFL (even without Lito). Then add into the fact that Jon Kitna is not a good QB, and he will be pressured all day. That leads to A LOT of turnovers. Kitna averaged over 2 a game last year. The Eagles defense will feast on a mistake prone QB every time.

Now lets just hope the Eagles offense can score some points though.

I thought Detroit was already 3-0? :pointstosky: At least according to Kitna math. 1 road win = 2 wins.

Not gonna happen. The Eagles defense LOVES playing teams like the Lions. Then add into the fact that Jon Kitna is not a good QB, and he will be pressured all day. That leads to A LOT of turnovers. Kitna averaged over 2 a game last year. The Eagles defense will feast on a mistake prone QB every time.

as this is the third week in a row the opposing fans have been spouting this line, eventually it's bound to happen.

that said, i think there's some natural law that says the lions can't start 3-0 and the eagles can't start 0-3. that's the only logic i can come up with to predict the outcome of the game.

btw: i sure as hell would take kitna over mcnobb right now. that guys blows. i'd take garcia over mcnobb. and...well, you get the idea.

Will you still be here when the Lions collapse and miss the playoffs?

Perhaps you misunderstand Mr. Green.

I did not say Lions will win the Super Bowl or even make the playoffs.

What a tard.

At this point, I would give em' 7 or 8 wins (much improved)

But still Lions 3-0

McNab is a Tool

:ninja:

I will believe 3-0 when I see it. I actually picked the favored Eagles (by 6 and 1/2) in my suicide league. The Lions have looked awesome. But they have also looked bad at times. And how fragile is Kitna. I know he was a beast coming back into the game last week, but he won't do that (I bet) ever again if he gets knocked out of a game.

But you have to admit

LIONS 3-0

McNab is a Tool

:doublethumbsup:

EG, Will you still be here Monday when all of Philly is calling for McNab's head on a platter?

Oh yeah

Lions 3-0

McNab is a Tool

I'm always here, but apparently you only show when the Lions do something positive(Which explains why you only have 300+ posts since 2002)

I won't be calling for Mcnabb's head on a platter, he is coming off of a major injury and showing a ton of rust.

I do, however, question management as to why they continue to think that Mcnabb and the Eagles don't need a proven #1 WR.

I mean, Wrs are everthing. Look how great the Lions were with Herman Moore and Brett Perriman, tons of success..........or not.

And you're right, Mcnabb is a tool. He is no Andre Ware or Scott Mitchell.

I'm always here, but apparently you only show when the Lions do something positive(Which explains why you only have 300+ posts since 2002)

Just imagine the influx of bandwagon Lions fans if they do end up 3-0.

imagining it now.... wait a minute, wait a minute. nope, stfu.

:headbanger:

some of us have endured here all along :doublethumbsup:

I won't be calling for Mcnabb's head on a platter, he is coming off of a major injury and showing a ton of rust.

I do, however, question management as to why they continue to think that Mcnabb and the Eagles don't need a proven #1 WR.

I mean, Wrs are everthing. Look how great the Lions were with Herman Moore and Brett Perriman, tons of success..........or not.

you're right: mcnabb hasn't thrown 35 tds in a season yet like mitchell did. :doublethumbsup:

some of us have endured here all along :(

en·dure (ĕn-dur', -dyur')

v., -dured, -dur·ing, -dures.

v.tr.

1. To talk non-stop off-season smack about Millen being a 'draft guru' and then completely disappearing when the team goes south sometime in early November

2. To tuck in one's son when times get tough

3. To welch on a bet regarding the Detroit Lions (2 months for donhaas; 1 month for Dr. J)

[Middle English enduren, from Old French endurer, from Latin indūrāre, to make hard : in-, against, into; see en–1 + dūrus, hard.]

:music_guitarred:

I read somewhere that Lomas Brown is guaranteeing a Lions win. :doublethumbsup:

Oh yeah, and McNabb is a tool.

I actually admired McNabb and the fact he played for a team that has never really had a #1 WR. He played hard and found a way to move the chains, and even made it to the SB. I was willing to give him a break given the fact that he had a season ending knee injury and didn't take any reps till just before regular season. The comments he made about being complained about cause he was black I took acception to, I think he deserves everything he gets....He's a TOOL!

You're worse than a woman! Stick to today's subject.

How do Andre Ware or Scott Mitchell play into this? :D

Oh, and as always

LIONS 3-0 McNabb is a Tool and...

Don't hate me if I have a life outside of FFL you Tard.... Hence the number of posts

I actually admired McNabb and the fact he played for a team that has never really had a #1 WR. He played hard and found a way to move the chains, and even made it to the SB. I was willing to give him a break given the fact that he had a season ending knee injury and didn't take any reps till just before regular season. The comments he made about being complained about cause he was black I took acception to, I think he deserves everything he gets....He's a TOOL!

Well said Dough Man!

:D

C'mon how often do you get to talk smack in favor of the Lions.

I'm ordering my Calvin Johnson Jersey (in black) TODAY!

Oh and...

LIONS 3-0

McNabb is a Tool

owens? :shocking:

I've been here through the continual funeral march of this franchise. At least now they are entertaining to watch whether they win or lose. Not to mention..........

MCNABB IS A TOOL

MIAT

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: donhaas.

:overhead:

It's too bad you're not ignoring me :overhead:

I would go and erase this on the geek board..... :overhead:

QUOTE(donhaas @ Sep 20 2007, 06:36 PM) *

en·dure (ĕn-dur', -dyur')

v., -dured, -dur·ing, -dures.

v.tr.

1. To talk non-stop off-season smack about Millen being a 'draft guru' and then completely disappearing when the team goes south sometime in early November

2. To tuck in one's son when times get tough

3. To welch on a bet regarding the Detroit Lions (2 months for donhaas; 1 month for Dr. J)

[Middle English enduren, from Old French endurer, from Latin indūrāre, to make hard : in-, against, into; see en–1 + dūrus, hard.]

music_guitarred.gif

he's white. this is going nowhere. can you imagine the stink if this kid had been black? we already would have heard from al and jesse.

some of us have already jumped off the lion bandwagon long time back and have bashed every lion fan that goes to a lions game

Fixored for the bandwagon, fairweather ######. :headbanger: :bandana: :headbanger: