Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Larry Johnson - Misses Practice Thursday

Sports Radio 810 in KC is reporting that Larry Johnson did not practice on Thursday due to a hamstring injury. Johnson also missed practice on Wednesday.

LJ Owner :thumbsdown:

I think Mike is genuinely concerned about LJ and his health.

He'll play, because Mike Bennett doesn't give them a snowball's chance.

Thats just great. :doh:

I know he's playing the Chargers, but I had this down as "The week that LJ is relevant to my team" Week. :lol:

He better still play sunday. :(

Sports Radio 810 in KC is reporting that Larry Johnson did not practice on Thursday due to a hamstring injury. Johnson also missed practice on Wednesday.

Where is the link? :lol:

Come on mods, get this thread locked and the chump posting this unconfirmed drivel banned. We need to have....

Oh, wait. Sorry Mike. :doh:

I was pretty certain Larry was going to find his way to the bench this week regardless. I gotta ride out the storm but, in the meantime, I gotta score points.

It sounds like this more precautionary than anything or maybe Larry just doesn't want to practice. Who knows, but I'd be shocked if he didn't play this week against L.T.

It sounds like this more precautionary than anything or maybe Larry just doesn't want to practice. Who knows, but I'd be shocked if he didn't play this week against L.T.

Well, he skipped just about the whole pre-season so you may be on to something with that "not wanting to practice" idea... :overhead:

I guess this means LJ won't be a big ffl producer in week 4.

Because he didn't practice?

Not that I think LJ will have a good week, but not going to practice doesn't mean anything on Sunday - just ask Brian Westbrook.

Cmon mike. You deleted my post? it was funny. :music_guitarred:

Guest _my_2_cents_

I guess now would be a good time to begin planning out how I will best utilize cmh's signature space. :music_guitarred:

WHy would LJ need practice? Look how well he's doing from missing training camp :music_guitarred:

Because he didn't practice?

Not that I think LJ will have a good week, but not going to practice doesn't mean anything on Sunday - just ask Brian Westbrook.

I just meant that LJ's injury could not cause him to be less productive (from a fantasy perspective) than he already is.

I really don't care. Let him sit out and rest this game. Not like he was going to do much against the Chargers anyway! I was considering benching him for Ron Dayne if Ahman Green sits (which seem very likely). Now this makes that decision easy!

Guest _my_2_cents_

I'd love for him to sit out this game. I face the LJ team in my biggest league. :overhead:

I'd love for him to sit out this game. I face the LJ team in my biggest league. :overhead:

You would need to overcome LJ's 4-5 fantasy points if he plays. It might be tough.

Guest _my_2_cents_
You would need to overcome LJ's 4-5 fantasy points if he plays. It might be tough.

:lol:

I know, and I have LT facing him. :overhead:

:thumbsdown:

Funniest thing I've ever seen you say.

The guy I am playing this week.

Larry Johnson

Caddy

Evans

Jennings

Kellen Winslow

We're both 3 and 0. I have my share of injuries too, but this takes the cake.

The guy I am playing this week.

Larry Johnson

Caddy

Evans

Jennings

Kellen Winslow

We're both 3 and 0. I have my share of injuries too, but this takes the cake.

how the hell is that guy 3-0? :overhead:

Can LJ screw owners anymore this season? Seriously, is he doing this on purpose?

Being everyone saw the Chiefs were facing the Bear, Viking and Charger run defenses the first month of the season, Johnson holding out most of the preseason and Edwards saying Johnson would be limited the first 4 games, anyone who expected a whole lot more deserves what they have gotten so far.