Sign in to follow this  
Perennial Contender

Sleeper's this week?

WR-Personally I really like Antwaan Randle-El (IF Moss is out and it is looking that way) vs Detroit and Bryant Johnson (IF Boldon is out and it is looking that way) vs the Rams. I may play them over LEvans, Crayton, & RWhite(who I also like).

RB Dayne and Stecker.....

QB Harrington and JCambell

TE Bo Scaife

WR-Personally I really like Antwaan Randle-El (IF Moss is out and it is looking that way) vs Detroit and Bryant Johnson (IF Boldon is out and it is looking that way) vs the Rams. I may play them over LEvans, Crayton, & RWhite(who I also like).

TE Bo Scaife

Chris Brown. I think he has a good day to White's average day.

I like Harrington also, I am going to keep plugging him away until I see a sign of the ATL offense slowing down.

I'm also inclined to start Kurt Warner, who could have a good day against a horrible STL DEF if Leinart struggles (probably will) or if the Cardinals are in a shoot out (not likely, more like blow out).

Still - I don't see Leinart playing the full game, and when Warner comes in he seems to always produce. 150 YD 1-2 TD is pretty feasible for a guy who can churn out the stats in a hurry with limited snaps. Exceptional start at #2 QB if your riddled with injuries like I am.

Im gonna have to say Andre Davis. He is the best option for shaub to throw to and should put up decent wr stats for a ww pickup.

Agreed, I thought about him too. TN should run all over Atl

What amazes me is that people think brown is a good play. He will never get a TD unless he breaks off a long run. He is the spell back to lenwhale. Lenwhale is going to be given every chance to prove he can be the man while Brown will never get a true chance again as long as Lenwhale is healthy. Lenwhale will always get the goal line looks and will put up his 50-70 yards and TD this weekend.

TE Bo Scaife

Yes i agree with Randle-El and Bryant Johnson. With Boldin out i'm going to start Bryant Johnson over D.Bowe and hope for the best.

What amazes me is that people think brown is a good play. He will never get a TD unless he breaks off a long run. He is the spell back to lenwhale. Lenwhale is going to be given every chance to prove he can be the man while Brown will never get a true chance again as long as Lenwhale is healthy. Lenwhale will always get the goal line looks and will put up his 50-70 yards and TD this weekend.

Your absolutely right. They would rather have White fail than Brown succeed. This is quite obvious after watching TEN play this year.

Yes i agree with Randle-El and Bryant Johnson. With Boldin out i'm going to start Bryant Johnson over D.Bowe and hope for the best.

I won't be taking Bowe out of my lineup till his bye in week 8. I don't care the matchups. He is THE man on the chiefs WR corps and no matter who he is facing he is a beast of a player. If he gets me 8-10 points ill be fine with that. He has developed a connection with his qb that has made him the top rookie wr and a reliable 3rd option. He is this years colston.

Your absolutely right. They would rather have White fail than Brown succeed. This is quite obvious after watching TEN play this year.

Agreed... although, that fatty has been pretty effective.

However, I could see both backs having decent days vs. the dirty birds.

I won't be taking Bowe out of my lineup till his bye in week 8. I don't care the matchups. He is THE man on the chiefs WR corps and no matter who he is facing he is a beast of a player. If he gets me 8-10 points ill be fine with that. He has developed a connection with his qb that has made him the top rookie wr and a reliable 3rd option. He is this years colston.

No so sure about this week with Bowe. Yes he's great but the match up just isn't there, i think JAX hasn't allowed a receiving TD in like 6 games or something like that. Plus with Kennison back, Bowe will get less looks, less targets thrown his way. But i'm takin the gamble here with Johnson. I just have a feeling about him this week.

any1 think that roydell williams will have a big day against the falcons? Im debating btwn him and scaife as my flex, I have winslow as my other TE.

LenDale White...the Falcons can't stop the run. I am thinking 65 yards and 2 tds. Not bad for a bye week fill in.

With caddy down i am going to have to use lenwhale/MJD. Lenwhale has been averaging 10 points a game though which is just under what caddy was getting.

I think Wes Welker will be a good play against the Browns.

Sammy Morris should also have a very good day - whether he starts or not - but I get the impression that he's going to start.

Santonio Holmes should have another big week with Ward being out.

Jason Campbell should have a nice week against Detroit, so should Randle El.

I like Bo Scaife this week against the Falcons.

I have a feeling that Leon Washington might start to see more carries with the Jets. Thomas Jones has been struggling, with Leon looking good. They play the Giants this week, so they might play Leon a little more looking for a big play.

Dallas Clark should continue to excel as Marvin Harrison looks to be out. This means more passes for Reggie Wayne and Dallas.

don't laugh, I'm gonna go with some not-so-obvious choices here:

Fred Taylor

Jerius Norwood (to break a long one)

Owen Daniels

Randle-El (way too obvious tho)

Anyone else considering Anthony Gonzalez? I'm pretty desperate at my flex spot this week missing Lamont and Javon Walker. Could this be the week that this kid shows why he was a high draft choice?

Michael Jenkins to continue a decent year.

Michael Pittman to make up for Caddy and get a score in the air.

And Mark Clayton, he will rise from the dead this week.

ill say DREW BREES...oh shyt hes been sleeping...anyways this just might be the week he doesnt put up negative points.........

Is Brian Leonard sleeping?

:thumbsup:

If not, I'll go with Brian Fellow. :ninja:

Quinn Sypniewski BAL TE ~ If Heap is out

Daniel Graham DEN TE ~ With J. Walker OUT

Roscoe Parrish!!

Your mind is in the right place, but I'm liking Josh Reed to have a solid day.... I'm thinking 5 for 70 and a TD... Now thats a sleeper boys :rolleyes:

Or at least rolling the dice...lol :doublethumbsup:

Yes, Mason may play, but Demetrius Williams will shine.

Man, I hope so... My WR corps looks like total crap w/ Javon hurt.....

Pittman...

I have a hard time with this one - he is unlikely to break a long one and certainly won't get any goaline carries. However, I did just trade him away, so I have that bias.