Sign in to follow this  
mdm_1971

j. lewis

Wow, over 3000 views of this topic? Jamal Lewis is a popular guy.

Now take a rest big guy, and let Wright get the 150+/2TD's!!!

3000 views because EVERYONE is looking for the next Kenton Keith........ :doublethumbsup:

BTW, quit saying whoever plays will have a field day against the phins; you're gonna jinx us!

Might not be a bad idea to keep an eye on Buckhalter. They're saying Westy is ready to go but that abdominal strain sounds like something that could get aggrivated. :(

meh

dropped Rhodes for Wright ... I have Addai and Lynch on the bench this week so I'll need some big-or-bust players to have a shot.

Update:

Jamal Lewis (foot) will be a game-time decision in Week 6.

Lewis missed practice in its entirety for the second straight day Thursday.

....Lewis missed practice in its entirety for the second straight day Thursday.

Anyone have a link on that?

Anyone have a link on that?

Per Rotoworld:

Oct. 11 - 2:54 pm et

Jamal Lewis (foot) will be a game-time decision in Week 6.

Lewis missed practice in its entirety for the second straight day Thursday, and his owners shouldn't be counting on him to play. Miami looked improved against the run against Houston in Week 5, but still ranks second to last in the NFL. Jason Wright owners can pencil him into their lineups for now.

Source: clevelandbrowns.com

Link

3000 views because EVERYONE is looking for the next Kenton Keith........ :overhead:

BTW, quit saying whoever plays will have a field day against the phins; you're gonna jinx us!

Might not be a bad idea to keep an eye on Buckhalter. They're saying Westy is ready to go but that abdominal strain sounds like something that could get aggrivated. :music_guitarred:

My bad. Actually, as someone pointed out, Miami's run D is much improved. I see at most 50/20/0 for Wright. I doubt I'll eevn play the guy!!

Jamal Lewis, RB CLE

News: Browns RB Jamal Lewis (foot) missed a second consecutive practice Thursday as the team prepares to play the Dolphins in Week 6. The Browns hope a few days of rest will help Lewis recover in time to face the Dolphins. "He's working to get back," Browns head coach Crennel told NFL.com Wednesday. "If he can play, he's going to play. We'll take it day to day, and we'll see how it does. Probably later in the week we'll know more."

Analysis: Lewis sprained his right foot on the first drive Week 5 against the Patriots. Expect Lewis to be a gametime decision on Sunday, if not ruled out beforehand. Backup Jason Wright is in line to take over for Lewis, if the veteran rusher cannot go. Wright had 102 total yards at New England in Week 5 and figures to do better against a Miami defense that has struggled to defend against the run this season. We'll continue to monitor the situation in Cleveland's backfield for you all week

Well played sir. :overhead:

Of course it was that much funnier because I've already grabbed Jason Wright and Buckhalter. Here's to all the injury vultures out there like me.

BUCKHALTER!!!!???? I TOLD THAT KRAUT A THOUSAND TIMES I DON'T ROLL ON SHABBAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamal Lewis, RB CLE

We'll continue to monitor the situation in Cleveland's backfield for you all week

WHEW! :huh: Thank GOD the guys at CBS are on top of this for us. :banana:

dorks.

thats it i am picking up wright for some odd reason one of my leagues you have to have request in by 5pm friday so i am gonna gamble on this guy he has to do better then wynn right?

Which is a better pick up? Wright or Watson? I picked up Watson yesterday because it seems as though it may that Rudi's not doing too well, but if I pick up Wright would he be a long term pick up?

Which is a better pick up? Wright or Watson? I picked up Watson yesterday because it seems as though it may that Rudi's not doing too well, but if I pick up Wright would he be a long term pick up?

If your other options are Dunn and C. Benson like I have, I say both! Wright and Watson are my starters this week, for better or worse.

If your other options are Dunn and C. Benson like I have, I say both! Wright and Watson are my starters this week, for better or worse.

I'll pray for you if you pray for me. Looks like I'm going with (since Westy is healthy) MJD & Wright or Foster if Lewis plays.

Actually just saw this on that website:

"Jerome Harrison will be active in Week 6 if Jamal Lewis (foot) can't play.

The mysterious Harrison, who has fallen completely out of the Browns' running back plans, has not been active yet this year. It's unlikely that if Lewis sits out, Harrison's role will be major. The team doesn't seem to trust him."

Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

This would be just my luck that this mofo goes off and Wright sits strumming his bagina on the bench. :wacko:

The mysterious Harrison, who has fallen completely out of the Browns' running back plans, has not been active yet this year. It's unlikely that if Lewis sits out, Harrison's role will be major. The team doesn't seem to trust him."

This would be just my luck that this mofo goes off and Wright sits strumming his bagina on the bench. :wacko:

Feh. He'll just be in there for a drive or two to give the #1 a rest.

And why would you sit Westbrook? The Jets are the best matchup for any RB.

Feh. He'll just be in there for a drive or two to give the #1 a rest.

And why would you sit Westbrook? The Jets are the best matchup for any RB.

I don't have Westy; I grabbed Buckhalter thinking Westy might get pulled for this game. I was gonna double dip the injury pool.

No linkage, but I read a while ago that Rudi practiced today and will be upgraded to probable

I don't have Westy; I grabbed Buckhalter thinking Westy might get pulled for this game. I was gonna double dip the injury pool.

How and why the fock is Buckhalter still available on the WW?

How and why the fock is Buckhalter still available on the WW?

I am guessing because he is a backup RB and the primary is good to go... :huh:

This would be just my luck that this mofo goes off and Wright sits strumming his bagina on the bench. :dunno:

Harrison will only come in when Wright needs a breather. Harrison will lucky to be on the roster next year. He can't pass protect and he's not that good of a runner.

i said it 3 times so far, and ill say it again...the longer they take to release the news, the worse the injury is...he had an MRI taken monday, within a day they would have a picture and a medical report...thats 2 days ago, and crennel hasnt released anything = bad news for jamal

[/quote

I do not give a shitt how many times you say something stupid, it does not turn that belief into fact.