Sign in to follow this  
Evil number

Hey Peenie

Peenie have you ever dated inter-racially?

umm....sort of.

i've gone out with a couple of white guys and a chinese guy, but i never let any of the relationships go far because...i was afraid.

now, i'm more open, less insecure.

my daughter's father is biracial. his mother is white, his father is black/puerto rican. he was raised by his white mother and her white boyfriend. so in effect he feels he's white.

he's culturally the blackest guy i've ever dated so i don't really care how he identifies himself. (which he resents)

umm....sort of.

i've gone out with a couple of white guys and a chinese guy, but i never let any of the relationships go far because...i was afraid.

my daughter's father is biracial. his mother is white, his father is black/puerto rican. he was raised by his white mother and her white boyfriend. so in effect he feels he's white.

he's culturally the blackest guy i've ever dated so i don't really care how he identifies himself. (which he resents)

I know I am a bit of a hypocrit because although I don't mind dating interracially, I am not sure about an interracial marriage myself.

Why were you afraid? I know for me and long term its the fidelity factor.

I know I am a bit of a hypocrit because although I don't mind dating interracially, I am not sure about an interracial marriage myself.

Why were you afraid? I know for me and long term its the fidelity factor.

Wanna cyber? :hyper:

he feels he's white.

Whaaaaaaaaaa? He "feels" white yet is culturally the blackest guy you ever dated? No conflict there.

umm....sort of.

I don't get this. You are black, he "feels" he's white, but culturally he is the "blackest" guy you've ever dated?

Fess up peenie, this is a euphamism for "his cack is as thick as my forearm," right? :)

whaaaaaaa??? :huh:

Why do all of you haters have to pick on Peenie all the time? :cry:

Lets make fun of asians for awhile

:huh:

Lifes easier when you're white in America. So i'm not surprised someone who is half white would claim white more often.

Lifes easier when you're white in America. So i'm not surprised someone who is half white would claim white more often.

Good job at attempting to save peenie from her obvious embarassment. <_<

first of all, you must realize there is no such thing as race.

race is a social construct.

he was a product of his environment, which outside of his mother and stepfather was exclusively black. (the city he lived in was and is 90% black)

for those that disagree,

when is the last time you called lenny kravitz, lisa bonet, bob marley or alicia keys white? i would bet you all either considered them biracial or black, never white. it's part of our culture, it's part of our history, it's not my rule, it's the one drop rule and it still exists. when white people want to start claiming biracial people as white, i'll stop claiming biracial people as black.

my ex is white like snoop dog is white.

he was a product of his environment, which outside of his mother and stepfather was exclusively black.

:huh:

he was a product of his environment, which outside of his mother and stepfather was exclusively black.

Well, then why are you so Fockin racist? Anyone who does not like black chicks with no titties is racist to you.

Blah blah blah...

Address the questions/comments above peenie. Multiple posts, take your pick. TIA. :huh:

a couple of recent pics:

one

two

Dude... :huh: Nicely done. Seasson is hot.

she's very pretty. you guys make a very nice couple.

Address the questions/comments above peenie. Multiple posts, take your pick. TIA. :huh:

what the fock are you talking about? for some reason you're not on my list...what do you want? what don't you understand?

if you don't get it, too focking bad. i've explained it enough. don't try to guano this thread. jerk. asscurd. :dunno:

what the fock are you talking about? for some reason you're not on my list...what do you want? what don't you understand?

if you don't get it, too focking bad. i've explained it enough. don't try to guano this thread. jerk. asscurd. :huh:

:dunno:

:popcorn:

Well, then why are you so Fockin racist? Anyone who does not like black chicks with no titties is racist to you.

Uhh...I know that you like the cack more than you will admit to, but for me...I like the smaller boobies.

Smaller boobies usually means better nipples.

I would much rather have a woman with regular / smaller breasteses vs. a woman with 44F's (whatever) that are out of shape with big ass saddlebag hips and a big ass fup. :huh:

Theres no use in talking about race. Theres too big of a disconnect between white people and minorities. We'll never see it the way you guys do and you'll never see it the way we do. Theres no way around that fact.

I think that white people think they're more American than anybody else because their white. A lot of you guys probably think you're more american than me since i'm brown and believe in a different religion.

White people think racism is over and there are only isolated incidents. You guys think, its america, if you work hard, you'll make it no matter what obstacles face. And, race is NEVER an obstacle.

I see it everyday. I reached for a bag of chips at subway and there was an older white lady also grabbing a bag of chips. When i reached for the bag i wanted, which was not close to her so i didn't come anywhere near her, she literally dropped her bag of chips and jumped back. What did she think i was gonnna do, suicide bomb the place?

In the end, you'll never see it from our point of view and we'll never see it from your point of view. Its also true that white people have it easier.

Theres no use in talking about race. Theres too big of a disconnect between white people and minorities. We'll never see it the way you guys do and you'll never see it the way we do. Theres no way around that fact.

I think that white people think they're more American than anybody else because their white. A lot of you guys probably think you're more american than me since i'm brown and believe in a different religion.

White people think racism is over and there are only isolated incidents. You guys think, its america, if you work hard, you'll make it no matter what obstacles face. And, race is NEVER an obstacle.

I see it everyday. I reached for a bag of chips at subway and there was an older white lady also grabbing a bag of chips. When i reached for the bag i wanted, which was not close to her so i didn't come anywhere near her, she literally dropped her bag of chips and jumped back. What did she think i was gonnna do, suicide bomb the place?

In the end, you'll never see it from our point of view and we'll never see it from your point of view. Its also true that white people have it easier.

You black too? You and peens should hook up!@#@! :huh:

if you don't get it, too focking bad. i've explained it enough. don't try to guano this thread. jerk. asscurd. :huh:

Hmm... so much hate. I asked a simple question peenie. Here is the quote of mine from above; several people asked similar questions:

I don't get this. You are black, he "feels" he's white, but culturally he is the "blackest" guy you've ever dated?

Fess up peenie, this is a euphamism for "his cack is as thick as my forearm," right? :mad:

You can continue to pull your "how dare you question me I'm black dambit!@#" card, I don't really give a fock.

I'm going to sleep soon, gnight all. :dunno:

that reminds me of a story.

like 3 months ago i went into a pizza store to get a bottle of water.

so i got the water out of the refrigerator thingee and even though i was approaching the counter the manager started yelling at me, "hey! hey! you have to pay for that!!"

so i said, "exuse me?"

he explained that he thought i was going to run out the door because sometimes people do that.

that reminds me of a story.

like 3 months ago i went into a pizza store to get a bottle of water.

so i got the water out of the refrigerator thingee and even though i was approaching the counter the manager started yelling at me, "hey! hey! you have to pay for that!!"

so i said, "exuse me?"

he explained that he thought i was going to run out the door because sometimes people do that.

It's the medias fault. Anytime they show robbery on the tele it's 90% black.

I'm brown.

Hmm...I thought that you were of Middle Eastern descent, not a good for nothing Messicant :thumbsup:

Also, sorry to hear about the demise of your familys business :overhead: (if in fact Im not confusing you with another poster here..Fresno, right?)

Hmm...I thought that you were of Middle Eastern descent, not a good for nothing Messicant :thumbsup:

Also, sorry to hear about the demise of your familys business :overhead: (if in fact Im not confusing you with another poster here..Fresno, right?)

I'm closer to middle eastern than mexican. I'm punjabi. Its a state in india, but i don't claim indian because fock them. But yea, my religion is the one that gets confused with islam because we wear turbans. The quickie mart guys, thats us.

And our business focked all of us in the ass with no vaseline. Its still going strong. We bought a house in 98 for 150, then later bought a new house for 300. It took about 2 years for the house to be built, by which time the house we were living in was sold for 330. We're set right? I mean, just pay off all of our debt (cars, credit cards, etc.) and be left with at most a 150k mortgage on a house worth 400 by the time we moved into it. Nooo, my parents want to get an interest only loan, take that money and invest it. Business goes bad so what do they do? Since our house was worth 450, they decided to refinance for that amount. Took a few more minor loans to try to save the business. No we owe about 500k with a house that has dropped to about 450.

I'm closer to middle eastern than mexican. I'm punjabi. Its a state in india, but i don't claim indian because fock them. But yea, my religion is the one that gets confused with islam because we wear turbans. The quickie mart guys, thats us.

And our business focked all of us in the ass with no vaseline. Its still going strong. We bought a house in 98 for 150, then later bought a new house for 300. It took about 2 years for the house to be built, by which time the house we were living in was sold for 330. We're set right? I mean, just pay off all of our debt (cars, credit cards, etc.) and be left with at most a 150k mortgage on a house worth 400 by the time we moved into it. Nooo, my parents want to get an interest only loan, take that money and invest it. Business goes bad so what do they do? Since our house was worth 450, they decided to refinance for that amount. Took a few more minor loans to try to save the business. No we owe about 500k with a house that has dropped to about 450.

You have a lot of excuses. Just saying. :thumbsup:

Why were you afraid?

afraid that like my white girlfriends they'd eventually say something really hurtful or insensitive.

afraid that they were only dating me for an experience, not really because they liked me, just to see what it was like to be with a black girl knowing they never would want anything serious.

i didn't want to fall for a white guy who knew deep down all we'd ever have would be dates or sex.

there was this guy who was heading toward medical school who i was seeing.

he was so nice, smart and romantic.

we hung out a lot, but there was no defined relationship.

then one day he invited me over his house.

i was there for only a few minutes when he kind of pounced on me and i freaked out.

i asked to leave right away.

i told my dad that he just wanted to have sex with me!

my dad said, well honey that's what the black ones want too.

You have a lot of excuses. Just saying. :thumbsup:

What excuses? And aren't you suppose to be in bed already?

afraid that like my white girlfriends they'd eventually say something really hurtful or insensitive.

afraid that they were only dating me for an experience, not really because they liked me, just to see what it was like to be with a black girl knowing they never would want anything serious.

i didn't want to fall for a white guy who knew deep down all we'd ever have would be dates or sex.

there was this guy who was heading toward medical school who i was seeing.

he was so nice, smart and romantic.

we hung out a lot, but there was no defined relationship.

then one day he invited me over his house.

i was there for only a few minutes when he kind of pounced on me and i freaked out.

i asked to leave right away.

i told my dad that he just wanted to have sex with me!

my dad said, well honey that's what the black ones want too.

I'm white, and had plenty of (white) girls over to my house for sex. Often it worked, sometimes not. Sometimes they left in a tizzy that all I wanted was sex. Did I mention that they were white? You will never move on until you stop blaming your race for your limitations in life. HTH, seriously. :thumbsup:

That sux bro. :overhead:

As far as the Quicki mart reference is concerned, my local one, (Lous Liquors) the owners and their help (all family) are also of Indian descent. The only problem that I have with them is that thet are too focking trustworthy and nice.

Some of the guys that I used to work with ran up bills with them and when they got fired, didn't square up. (yes, all white trash, for what it is worth)

Anyways, I hope that it all works out for you and the family :thumbsup:

What excuses? And aren't you suppose to be in bed already?

You said your business "focked you in the ass with no vaseline," then typed a paragraph about your parents' mortgage woes. Sorry, didn't see the correlation. And you are right, I was going to bed, and I am now. Gnight. :thumbsup:

You said your business "focked you in the ass with no vaseline," then typed a paragraph about your parents' mortgage woes. Sorry, didn't see the correlation. And you are right, I was going to bed, and I am now. Gnight. :music_guitarred:

I think i mentioned how they made stupid mistakes. Like how i was saying, they should've just put the money into the new house and we would've been fine. I was against the business from the beginning. I knew it was gonna happen. I was makin a point about how they kept making stupid decisions by pouring more money into the business and diggin a deeper hole.

And i don't think peenie was saying, all white guys only want to have sex with black girls just to do it and then leave. I mean, she mentioned how her dad told her, even black guys try to do the same thing.

That sux bro. :overhead:

As far as the Quicki mart reference is concerned, my local one, (Lous Liquors) the owners and their help (all family) are also of Indian descent. The only problem that I have with them is that thet are too focking trustworthy and nice.

Some of the guys that I used to work with ran up bills with them and when they got fired, didn't square up. (yes, all white trash, for what it is worth)

Anyways, I hope that it all works out for you and the family :music_guitarred:

Some people are just like that. I mean, new country, new people, you wanna fit in. You wanna be accommodating so people will accept you.

But thats one stereotype i'm proud of. I think its ridiculous to make fun of any ethnicity because they own liquor stores. "You loser, you came to america with nothing and now 5 years later you own your own business." That shiz never made any sense to me.

Some people are just like that. I mean, new country, new people, you wanna fit in. You wanna be accommodating so people will accept you.

But thats one stereotype i'm proud of. I think its ridiculous to make fun of any ethnicity because they own liquor stores. "You loser, you came to america with nothing and now 5 years later you own your own business." That shiz never made any sense to me.

On many levels this is very true. :overhead:

I mean, America is "The great melting pot", right?

As long as one comes here legally, more power to them to get as big of the proverbial "piece of the pie" that they can get. :music_guitarred:

Prosperity is something that should be had for all that work hard for it.

Its also true that white people have it easier.

Holy fock. That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on the internets. :)

Holy fock. That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on the internets. :headbanger:

Yeah not really.