Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Hey Sux

In before the party crew.

In before the pussy crew.

in before the pissing contest.

it was really open ended. Depending on what happened in this thread. You've got a few "followers" around here and I wasn't sure how things would go. :music_guitarred:

In before the party crew.

In before the pussy crew.

in before the pissing contest.

it was really open ended. Depending on what happened in this thread. You've got a few "followers" around here and I wasn't sure how things would go. :music_guitarred:

LOL, I'm not sure followers is the right word for it....

Glad your spirits are high Saw. Hope all is well with you!

Things are going well thanks. And I'm going to Hawaii soon, what could be better?

I haven't heard from you in a while. Things OK in your world?

Hey saw, hope all is well with you. :o

Hey saw, hope all is well with you. :thumbsup:

Thanks JK, and all is right in my world today.

And back atcha. Haven't heard from you in a while so I hope all is going well for you as well.

Things are going well thanks. And I'm going to Hawaii soon, what could be better?

I haven't heard from you in a while. Things OK in your world?

Tell SUX to give you my phone # when you have time if you feel like it. Much (well, most everything) has changed. Not going to type it all here. But, it's all good.

Edit: I'll e-mail it to you if I still have your current e-addy.

Thanks JK, and all is right in my world today.

And back atcha. Haven't heard from you in a while so I hope all is going well for you as well.

Glad to hear. On this end, some good, some bad... making lemonade out of lemons I suppose. Could complain, but nobody here would care, so I won't. :thumbsup:

Tell SUX to give you my phone # when you have time if you feel like it. Much (well, most everything) has changed. Not going to type it all here. But, it's all good.

Edit: I'll e-mail it to you if I still have your current e-addy.

Of course I still have my current email addy. Why wouldn't I? I'll be looking for the email.

Glad to hear. On this end, some good, some bad... making lemonade out of lemons I suppose. Could complain, but nobody here would care, so I won't. :thumbsup:

True dat. Or it could turn into the complete opposite where every other thread seems to be about your life..... Trust me, you don't want that. :thumbsup:

Of course I still have my current email addy. Why wouldn't I? I'll be looking for the email.

Just checked, don't have it. Switched computers, not everything came over. :sadbanana: I'll call SUX and have him send it and your phone # if that's ok with you.

Hey Saw!

Hope everything is going well. Haven't seen you around much lately..call me uninformed, but did the big pete thing not work out?

wish I was going to Hawaii too....I guess I'll be stuck at home, dreaming of cabo!

Email or MSN me!

Just checked, don't have it. Switched computers, not everything came over. :sadbanana: I'll call SUX and have him send it and your phone # if that's ok with you.

Of course. Or you can email me from here too. My email on here works.

Hey Saw!

Hope everything is going well. Haven't seen you around much lately..call me uninformed, but did the big pete thing not work out?

wish I was going to Hawaii too....I guess I'll be stuck at home, dreaming of cabo!

Email or MSN me!

Hey dear. Good to hear from you again.

I've been busy lately so I haven't been around much. Just occationally lurk is all.

Feel free to join in Hawaii, the more the merrier!!!!

When my computer crashed I lost a bunch of my contacts. Do you still have my email? If not, the one through here works.

I've been busy lately so I haven't been around much. Just occationally lurk is all.

When my computer crashed I lost a bunch of my contacts. Do you still have my email? If not, the one through here works.

I still have your glocal account, including on MSN...you not on that anymore???

I still have your glocal account, including on MSN...you not on that anymore???

i have the glocal account, but I still have to re-install msn.

Skipped a little part of the whole question there. Keep the crowd informed.

I just wanted to add that SUX will be sad that he missed this thread and the implicit opportunity to call you back saw. :doublethumbsup:

Glad to hear that you're doing better.

Thanks for the call. Seriously. :thumbsup:

Thanx for picking up. Seriously :thumbsup:

I had to give BigDog your email addy...that focking loser :unsure:

Just remember that he is 0-5 in FF this year :overhead:

Also, congrats on your boy being more intelligent then 95% of the losers here :dunno:

We are all still supposed to believe after all the evidence of the past week that they are still together!@#@! :dunno:

OK, I have half a life, so I cant keep up with this place all the time. What did I miss THIS week?

We are all still supposed to believe after all the evidence of the past week that they are still together!@#@! :dunno:

:unsure:

Please STFU on occasion. TIA

But whos gonna tell da truth around here then?

OK...You are right.

It's about time that someone told the truth around here. I'll post a new topic that will be a "tell all" about everything that I know.

Trust me...I know alot :unsure:

But whos gonna tell da truth around here then?

never thought I'd have to say this, cause I always thought it was implied, but ... NOT CNG!!!

I just wanted to add that SUX will be sad that he missed this thread and the implicit opportunity to call you back saw. :unsure:

I already talked to him tonight. Hence the "Thanks for the call"

Glad to hear that you're doing better.

Thanks, and I am! I like the pictures you have on your myspace page btw.

OK, I have half a life, so I cant keep up with this place all the time. What did I miss THIS week?

Nothing, HTH

I already talked to him tonight. Hence the "Thanks for the call"

My bad. I mistakenly read that as a call you had missed. Figured he'd have been the first one posting if he had actually talked to you. Oh well. :unsure:

Nothing, HTH

No help. Good luck with everything though. Really. I should be nice to you, youre one of the few who has had the opportunity to put a face with my crappy comments.

OK...You are right.

It's about time that someone told the truth around here. I'll post a new topic that will be a "tell all" about everything that I know.

Trust me...I know alot :unsure:

I swear to gawd, if you talk about me and Gigi, I, I...

I got nothing. :doh:

Thanx for picking up. Seriously :huh:

I had to give BigDog your email addy...that focking loser :doh:

Just remember that he is 0-5 in FF this year :lol:

Also, congrats on your boy being more intelligent then 95% of the losers here :unsure:

Yeah, I got his email. Thanks.

And that's right, I don't have the worse team in ff history, that pleasure seems like it would go to bigdog this year. Must suck being 0-5 :overhead:

(sorry, my team sucks too. it isn't often i find another whose record is worse than mine so I have to grab a hold of that)

No help. Good luck with everything though. Really. I should be nice to you, youre one of the few who has had the opportunity to put a face with my crappy comments.

:unsure: And there is nothing to help with to know. No news. And everything is going great, thanks, and luck has nothing to do with it. Its all about life and what you do with what's given to you.