:shocking::

:wall::

:doh:

Think they'll pass again? I doubt it. 3 Heath Evans runs in a row. :shocking:

:doh:

Think they'll pass again? I doubt it. 3 Heath Evans runs in a row. :shocking:

Eckle. :wall:

The Pack still needs a real QB. :shocking:

Favre > Dilfer > last 34 Bear quarterbacks over the last 12 years > Brady :wall:

48 to 27 OWNT!

Favre > Dilfer > last 34 Bear quarterbacks over the last 12 years > Brady :shocking:

Aaron Rodgers >>>>> Favrah :wall:

Any questions?

:shocking:

Ok so you posted once they had the lead then did'nt post when they were losing :wall:. Great game by the Pats.

Wow. That might be the most classless thing I've ever seen. Had to win by 3 TDs I guess. Just surprised he didn't let Brady throw it. :shocking:

48 to 27 OWNT!

My prediction was wrong. I thought the Patriots would win by 14. :wall:

The Browns played the Patriots better than the Cowgirls. :shocking:

Wow. That might be the most classless thing I've ever seen. Had to win by 3 TDs I guess. Just surprised he didn't let Brady throw it. :shocking:

Why? :wall: If they stuff the Patriots, they are pinned at the 1.

Vrabel should take out Brady's knee for that last TD with 19 seconds left.....

Don't get me wrong.... The cowgirls are historically just as classless....it's just so unnecessary.....

Ok so you posted once they had the lead then did'nt post when they were losing :shocking:. Great game by the Pats.

Like your other crybaby Cowboys fans, I'll send you my minute by minute agenda next week. Point being is the Cowboys were exposed as being what they are.... a decent team in a mediocre conference. What does that equal? We saw it today.

Don't get me wrong.... The cowgirls are historically just as classless....it's just so unnecessary.....

It was the smart play. Something you don't see much of watching Packers games. :shocking:

Why? :shocking: If they stuff the Patriots, they are pinned at the 1.

You just go kick the FG there. Or, better yet, actually take a knee when you're up big and have less than a minute left. That's just rediculous.

Vrabel failed to plow into the quarterback 5 seconds after the play was over during Dallas' last kneel-down....

Do you think coach will bench him??

How many times do you see a fake kneel down for a TD with 4 seconds left????

Every down, every play!!!

What a loser :wall:

:shocking:

You just go kick the FG there. Or, better yet, actually take a knee when you're up big and have less than a minute left. That's just rediculous.

Take a knee and give up possession with time left on the clock? :shocking:

Like your other crybaby Cowboys fans, I'll send you my minute by minute agenda next week. Point being is the Cowboys were exposed as being what they are.... a decent team in a mediocre conference. What does that equal? We saw it today.

Exposed? :shocking: We all know had the outcome been different you would be nowhere to be found. Simple as that. Better yet how about you post a prediction instead of jumping on edjr's post.

I've seen the Packers take a knee in that situation many times......

But the Packers are a classy team that doesn't cheat with a great quarterback and fans that aren't bandwagoners :wall:

Also, their super bowl wins were dominating rather than extremely lucky so they probably feel like they don't have to prove anything with that nonsense :shocking:

Exposed? :lol: We all know had the outcome been different you would be nowhere to be found. Simple as that. Better yet how about you post a prediction instead of jumping on edjr's post.

I did in other threads this week, genius. Go find them if you're so interested.

:doublethumbsup:

Take a knee and give up possession with time left on the clock? :doublethumbsup:

No, you take a knee long before you get to the focking goalline. You've won, take a knee and end it. If you're up that big and it's 4th and goal, kick the FG, but it shouldn't have even gotten to that point.

I did in other threads this week, genius. Go find them if you're so interested.

Man you really go out on a limb. :lol:

I've seen the Packers take a knee in that situation many times......

But the Packers are a classy team that doesn't cheat with a great quarterback and fans that aren't bandwagoners :dunno:

Also, their super bowl wins were dominating rather than extremely lucky so they probably feel like they don't have to prove anything with that nonsense :doublethumbsup:

Super Bowl Wins:

Favre - 1

Brady - 3

:lol:

What a blow out Cowboys had a fumble return for TD and a kick return inside the New England 25.

That score could have been very ugly.

NFC is playing for appearance in SB.

I luv hearing all the excuses from the Cowgirl fans... They have a mediocre QB and NO Defense... You all got lucky last week, but that was to a crappy team. Not this week guys..........

Man you really go out on a limb. :lol:

I love it. You ask me to make a prediction. I did and you still look ridiculous. You look as defeated as the Cowsucks did tonight.

"The Colts are good. The Patriots have a chance to be.... THE BEST." - Cris Collinsworth :doublethumbsup:

Wow. That might be the most classless thing I've ever seen. Had to win by 3 TDs I guess. Just surprised he didn't let Brady throw it. :doublethumbsup:

What would you have done, kicked a FG risking a block for a TD. It is not NEs fault Dallas can't stop the 4th string RB. Running on 4th was the absolute correct call.

Not much of a pushoff. :doublethumbsup:

they had to give that 'make up' call... after possibly the worst pass interfence call i've seen in awhile... really took the wind out of the cowboys sails

How else are our scrubs going to get playing time other than exhibition games and by exhibition I mean NFC games.

I will repeat

What would you have done, kicked a FG risking a block for a TD. It is not NEs fault Dallas can't stop the 4th string RB. Running on 4th was the absolute correct call.

I can't believe my Cowboys hung around in the game as long as they did. I thought we were playing above our heads for a while there. Considering how bad the Cowboys secondary is, I was surprised to see that Moss did not have 4 TD's by the end of the game. The postitve thing is however, that the NFC sucks so bad, that my Cowboys will still get to the super Bowl this season by default. :doublethumbsup:

"The Colts are good. The Patriots have a chance to be.... THE BEST." - Cris Collinsworth :banana:

Call the commisioner the season is over. The Pats have won the championship!! The only thing that keeps the season interesting is if the Pats can truly go undefeated. If Cris Collinsworth gives his stamp of approval, we all know it must be a sure thing. :pointstosky:

What a blow out Cowboys had a fumble return for TD and a kick return inside the New England 25.

That score could have been very ugly.

NFC is playing for appearance in SB.

You said it. If Brady does not fumble, take 7 away from Dallas. If no offensive pass interference, give NE 7= 55-20

Thats assuming NE doesn't put up any points if the fumble does not occur :dunno:

Don't get me wrong......their D & their offense look better than the rest of the division.......but the question has been answered & the haters have been exposed :banana:

2 things I predicted (not on this bored) before this game: The Pats would win big. The whining would start immediately

& I have ZERO psychic ability :pointstosky:

I will repeat

Exactly. You don't risk a bad snap, fumble or blocked FG. You hand it off to your 4th string RB and if they can't stop it, then that is there problem.

People are looking for things to criticize this team about. I guess if you put a whipping up on one of the top teams in the league, in their building, then people are going to look for stuff to look at other than what happened in the game :pointstosky: