Sign in to follow this  
Thin Spirit

Stallworth

Did he run all the way over in front of that physically disabled girl in the endzone and mock her before throwing the ball over her head?

What a complete piece of sh!t. :music_guitarred:

I hope he was talking to the fans behind that girl, if he was mocking her, he deserves to have 2 broken legs.

I hope he was talking to the fans behind that girl, if he was mocking her, he deserves to have 2 broken legs.

I think he was taunting the fans up in the stands.

I taunt cripples all the time.

Sho Nuff, Strike, etc.

I just watched it on DVR and he wasn't even looking at the cripple. he was in front of an old lady in a wheelchair, but he was looking over their row.

I think the funniest thing about that play was the fact that he mockingly pointed at Terrence Newman who fell at the goalline trying to tackle him. Stallworth wasnt even looking his way. Its like he could sense the failure around him. :wall:

stallworth obviously has forgotten how he has been the biggest WR bust out of the 2002 draft... amazing how a good game can make you feel like a pro bowler :banana:

Did he run all the way over in front of that physically disabled girl in the endzone and mock her before throwing the ball over her head?

What a complete piece of sh!t. :banana:

That is no way to talk about the Dallas secondary!! :banana:

stallworth obviously has forgotten how he has been the biggest WR bust out of the 2002 draft... amazing how a good game can make you feel like a pro bowler :banana:

NO.....He was just celebrating a touchdown :banana:

So.........NOW THE PATRIOTS CAN'T EVEN CELEBRATE A TOUCHDOWN without getting crap for it? :banana:

I feel so so sorry for you & the rest of the delusional army........Thoughts & Prayers :lol:

NO.....He was just celebrating a touchdown :lol:

So.........NOW THE PATRIOTS CAN'T EVEN CELEBRATE A TOUCHDOWN without getting crap for it? :cry:

I feel so so sorry for you & the rest of the delusional army........Thoughts & Prayers :thumbsup:

no... just not stallworth's ugly arse :overhead: