Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

I'm starting Chester Taylor over _______________

Chester Taylor has a good line, a good fullback, and the Vikings are facing the Oakland Raiders who give up the 2nd most fantasy points to runningbacks.

I think he'll have a pretty nice game.

I'm starting Chester Taylor over Maurice Jones-Drew, Kevin Jones, and Jerious Norwood.

Who are you starting Chester Taylor over?

I'm debating starting him over Edge, who also has a nice matchup but I think that game will be more of a passing shootout. :thumbsdown:

I just traded for Barber and Taylor (had to give up Jacobs and Morris). I hated to give up Jacobs, but Droughns steals his TD's, Taylor has an easy schedule, and I don't think AP will be back for several weeks, at the minimum.

Chester Taylor has a good line, a good fullback, and the Vikings are facing the Oakland Raiders who give up the 2nd most fantasy points to runningbacks.

I think he'll have a pretty nice game.

I'm starting Chester Taylor over Maurice Jones-Drew, Kevin Jones, and Jerious Norwood.

Who are you starting Chester Taylor over?

Shaun Alexander and Travis Henry - my top two draft picks WHO SUCK this year.

I'm starting Chester Taylor over Deshaun Foster and Jesse Chatman. I also have Addai...so Taylor is the flex. I basically call it a tossup between Chatman/PHI and Taylor/Oak.

Goin w/ Taylor.

Guest cklennon

Kevin Jones, Rudi Johnson, DJ Hackett, David Patten, Mark Clayton (FLEX)

first two are easy, but I'm second guessing myself a bit on Hackett and Clayton...

Currently still deliberating over the matter. I am notorious for stock pilling RB's so I have to decide who to start along with McGahee.

My choices are:

DeShaun Foster

DeAngelo Williams (What's up with Carolina's RB's and their two capital letters in their 1st names?)

Travis Henry

Selvin Young

Chester Taylor (Waiver Wired him this week)

Ricky Williams (Picked up during preseason and stashed on the IR)

I'm still debating. I have Gore who finally has a good match-up against St. Louis and McGahee who has a good match-up against the Browns. But I don't want to miss out on a big game for Chester Taylor against the Raiders. I actually have too many decent options this week as my 4th back is Warrick Dunn and he is finally putting up decent numbers.

So it will probably be McGahee and either Gore or Taylor depending on Gore's injury status on Sunday morning.

Either Reggie Bush or Ryan Grant. Am I crazy?

Not at all. Taylor has fresh legs, looked good last week in limited action, has a sick O-line, and faces one of the worste run D's in the league. I wouldn't be surprised with 140 all purpose and a score or 2. This is not to be expected week-to-week, however.

Not at all. Taylor has fresh legs, looked good last week in limited action, has a sick O-line, and faces one of the worste run D's in the league. I wouldn't be surprised with 140 all purpose and a score or 2. This is not to be expected week-to-week, however.

:thumbsup: I agree. Thx.

Starting Chester (alongside Parker vs. Jets...very happy about these matchups) over Jacobs @ DET and Fargas vs. Min.

I'm very much settled on this decision, and it would take an injury setback for me to sit Taylor...at least this week. Traded for Jacobs and stumbled into Fargas taking over with a good matchup, and this week, after stashing Taylor away for weeks, I'm again benching my newest acquisition in favor of another RB. Crazy.

But should be effective for these two unusual weeks.

I'm almost certainly starting Chester (glad I handcuffed him, since I had AP).

However, my other RB slot is a question mark: Jacobs, Portis or (long shot) Selvin Young?

Jacobs faces Detroit, but has been missing the endzone lately.

Portis faces a stiffer Dallas defense, but has been on a tear and getting all the carries.

I'm leaning toward Portis, but it's not an easy call.

In different leagues, I'm starting him over...

Steven Jackson

Brandon Jacobs

Jesse Chatman

Priest Holmes

Travis Henry

Selvin Young

Ryan Grant

Had him stashed on my bench all year....waiting for this very scenario. Drafted him in the 14th round......how does a RB with a 1500 yd. season the previous year get no love? If Chester hadnt gotten dinged up the first game of the year, I have a feeling we would have never seen the ADP we've seen this year. Anyway, Im starting the molester over Maurice Jones-Drew, Bobby Engram, and Deion Branch. (In a PPR league!) This is how confident I am with Chester especially considering MJD and Engram have been nothing short of solid the past few weeks in PPR leagues. We start 1 RB, 1 WR and 2 flex, and currently I have Westbrook/Chester and Colston/Jennings slated as my starters. But I am seriously considering MJD or Engram over Jennings seeing as how MJD tore up the Titans stifling run D and The Hawks have gone to a wide open passing game with their run game some what rocky. Any opinions on this ?

a good line? hutchinson is the BEST....bar none...

AP is good but he isnt THAT great....

the vikes will continue to average over 150 rushing yds per game..

Guest cklennon

Who the hell is N Tahi getting the goal line carries?? :thumbsdown:

Wow. That line is scary.

Also, the Raiders D is pathetic. He's like 30-something and making them look like they're running in sand. AD I can understand, but geez. I know Chester is a quality back, but this is getting ridiculous.

I started Jacobs and FWP over Taylor. I think I might have seen something about Jacobs getting hurt.

started him over:

Edge - 12 points

Holmes - 5 points

J. Lewis - 18 points

Chester the Molester - 42 points babeeee!!!!! (5 points bonus over 200 yrds total)