Sign in to follow this  
phenom

ESPN News reporting Hackett is OUT!

then espn.com says he practiced. it's like coke wanting a lawsuit against coke zero!!! it makes no sense

Seahawks | Hackett questionable for Week 12

Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:27:43 -0800

Seattle Seahawks WR D.J. Hackett (knee) practiced with the first-team offense Friday, Nov. 23. He is listed as questionable for Week 12.

http://www.kffl.com/player/9445/NFL

Looks like he practiced today :wub:

ESPN also had an "O" next to BBerrian and said he didn't practice Tues/Wed.

Then today said he practiced ... so why freaking put the O next to his name?

Who's in charge over there??? :dunno:

Ohhhh, that's right ..... Matthew Barry :wub:

Seattle paper says he's starting.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/footbal...from=blog_last3

INJURY REPORT

In addition to Hasselbeck, left tackle Walter Jones (sore shoulders), wide receiver D.J. Hackett (sore knee) and defensive tackle Rocky Bernard (sore groin) practiced for the first time this week. Each will start against the Rams.

Matt Hasselbeck. The Seahawks quarterback was scheduled to do some throwing on the side during practice. Instead, he participated in all phases of the practice, and looked sharp and pain-free despite sitting out Wednesday and Thursday with sore ribs.

"The weather was nice. I was feeling pretty good," Hasselbeck said. "So I just asked the coaches if I could get out there and do a little more than we had planned to."

Nice garbage thread. Don't post misinformation especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm sorry that I reported what I saw with my own eyes on ESPN news you dumbass. I should be banned for that

I'm sorry that I reported what I saw with my own eyes on ESPN news you dumbass. I should be banned for that

:music_guitarred: scrub

:huh: scrub

another example of the class that fills this website. where's the grown up board? anyone.....I'm looking for the grown up board.

another example of the class that fills this website. where's the grown up board? anyone.....I'm looking for the grown up board.

They're out there, and shockingly enough, they actually have mods who delete or move threads as well as take out the trash once in awhile via suspensions.

That's not how they roll at FFT, but you can kind find plenty of other quality forums without too much exertion.

it's not about frailty, it's about maturity....period. it's pointless to try and pass along info when you know it's only a matter of time before some high school boy comes and posts an insult that isn't warranted. The site is littered with trash. No one can deny that

This guy is more frail than a 90 year old bag.

"The biggest problem with plastic bags is that they do not readily break down in the environment, with estimates for the time it takes them to decompose ranging from 20 to 1000 years."

90 = infant for a bag

:sleep:

People need to get over the language and attitude here and stop whining or just go somewhere else. Try Footballguys. If you want nazi thread deletions and bannings - you guys will LOVE it there.

Here's a clue, dumbasses, I've been here the better part of 10 or 11 years now. Whiners have come and gone, flamers have done the same, and FFT is still here. Get the fock over it already. Jesus Christ. Shut up.

Mephisto is right....this is a crude forum with lots of attitude and off color remarks. And that is the way the people that have been here for a long time like it. As far as Hackett i would watch to see if he is active right before the game. He is a risk.

Hackett = :thumbsup: vs. STL

FFToday = :overhead: vs. everywhere else

Love it or leave it baby...there's a refund waiting for you at the door.

seconded

Well it looks like Hackett is starting per Fox Sports.

Link

Hey Phenom,

Thanks for putting up what could have been relevant information. If ESPN were accurate people would have loved to know DJ was out that early.

Since that is NOT the case though, I suggest you either delete this thread or edit the title to indicate DJ is playing.

In regards to some other posters here...it is a sarcastic crew (which is very hard to get across when writing) but for the most part people want to chat about FF and throw in the odd insult to keep everyone on their toes.

Give it a little more time and you get to see the personalities a little more - some people you just ignore but the vast majority are just trying to be funny.