Sign in to follow this  
urban1

Gumball

I'm not the type to complain about announcers and all that jive, i usually just tune them out, but this guy is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the call before that when Gould missed his FG.... "This ones gonna come up short" "hard to tell if someone got their hand on it" is this guy serious ? my 10 year old nephew was sittin next to me and called the block and was pissed cause he has Gould on his fantasy team...

Then the "it's good.... no it's not!.. MY BAD" followed that up.... jesus get him off the air :pointstosky:

he handled the grossman injury nicely... "and as we go to the replay, this one should have been complete. it looks like he tries to hard because of pressure around his head" gumballs, your comments give us all pressure around the head, you homo "and they are saying it's his knee, but it looked like he got knocked in the ankle... err, well you can see he gets hit at the knee, but i saw them also get his ankle" the booth's telling him to get off of it at this point, wondering if they need to go to a fifth replay of the guy getting hospitalized... he's on real sports, but he's not good in it

Leave him at play-by-play and put Emmitt in as analysis-man.

Now, THIS would be a fun crew to listen to. :pointstosky:

love the nice HD picture on NFL Network. :music_guitarred:

not a fan of gumbel and collinsworth. :thumbsdown:

gumbel is boring , and collinsworth is a downer. F'in snooze fest in that booth.

Yes, the announcing is a crying shame, I either mute it or turn it off completely. It's more exciting listening to ice-skating commentators.

What I don't understand is that with the enormous $$$$ network negotiations that revolve around these Thursday night games, they should put more effort into announcing them better.

Some people still complain that they don't get to watch the Thursday night games because of the contracting crap. I almost envy them these days...

Yes, the announcing is a crying shame, I either mute it or turn it off completely. It's more exciting listening to ice-skating commentators.

What I don't understand is that with the enormous $$$$ network negotiations that revolve around these Thursday night games, they should put more effort into announcing them better.

Some people still complain that they don't get to watch the Thursday night games because of the contracting crap. I almost envy them these days...

I am sure he has a big contract that they don't wnt to eat.

WR makes a 15-yard reception on second and 10.

Gumball, "and he appears to have a first down."

5 yard run on third and one.

WR makes a 15-yard reception on second and 10.

5 yard run on third and one.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsup: I heard him doing that. Guy gets five yards past the sticks and dumbazz says "He appears to have the first down." :thumbsdown: