Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

Tom Brady FF teams

In all 5 of my playoff games today... (Some how I made this this far in all 5 leagues this year :unsure: )

In 4 of my 5 leagues the Tom Brady owner is going down today... After all those sweet blowouts this year, the TB TD machine blows a tire when it matters most... Too bad, so sad for those guys... I'm a pissed off LT owner right now myself... FOCKING LIONS !!! U SUCK!!! KITNA... JESUS DOES HATE YOU !!!!

Ok I'm done now... :thumbsdown: MB

I won despite Brady's lousy game. I was going against Romo. S-Jax saved me today...I went against Romo, Moss and Winslow in two of my leagues (plus LT in one league and Addai in another) and somehow I won one league (with Brady as QB) and in my league with Cutler as a QB I am currently up 40 with Portis going and my opponent still has Brendan Jacobs, Robbie Gould and Minnesota's D. I thought I was cooked in both leagues but there's a chance I could win both games!!!

I upended the #1 seed and Brady owner in my league today by a WHOPPING 80+ points. That's easy to do when Brady, who is averaging in the mid-40s ppg, tossed up 9.50.

Also, it helps to have a great lineup which included Farve, Stecker, Jennings, Colston... and my pickup luckout of the week... the Buccaneers DST! :thumbsdown:

Next week I defend my title... going for 2 in a row and my fifth in 11-years! No ADP, no cheatsheets, no skill, baby... it's all about CHANCE!

I still destroyed my opponent by 40 despite brady getting me 9 points.

a big thank you to

LT

Stecker

Graham

A. Gonzo

Witten

Brady is overrated.

Brady is overrated.

and mother nature is underated, unless you're Jamel Lewis :cry:

Brady owner in our league is getting torched. Even AD won't save him Monday night, he's down by 70.

My season ended today with a 2nd round loss.

Good luck to all that are still in! :o

Dude in my league had Brady and Moss and was *crushing* people all year.

He scored a total of 37 points yesterday. :doublethumbsup:

I played the Brady owner this week, and I began watching the weather report a week ago. Everyday I would log into the Foxboro weather report and follow the impending storm. I even warned the Brady owner, after he talked all his smack, about how I was going down and that he couldnt be stopped, that the weather will be a concern and that he might consider alternatives. He just laughed and continued with his Brady owner attitude, and bold predictions.

Now Im not insulting those who drafted Brady, you harvested mega pts from that selection, all Im saying is that in some situations, Brady was the sole reason why their team won all season. Its nice watching (those) owners getting owned..

BTW... I thumped the Brady bunch 149 to 84. Thank you FF Gods and Mother Nature... you rock :doublethumbsup:

:)

I'm an auction league Brady owner. Was stubborn and started Brady over Kitna. I took my 7 points and still won with a lineup that included Grant, Jacobs, Colston, Evans, Miller, Crosby, and the NE defense.

My opponent (who was also 12-2 this year) started Anderson, Westbrook, Edwards, Jennings, CJ, Tony G, Akers, and the Indy defense) and had his worst game of the year.

The Brady owner in my Keeper League is on his way out of the playoffs. Other than Brady, his keepers were weak. He was lucky to make the playoffs.

Brady owner in the league I'm still alive in got beat this week. I wish he hadn't, though, because his team isn't nearly as tough to beat as the guy I'll have to face for the SB next week: Manning, Graham, Westbrook, RMoss, Owens, RWhite, DClark, Akers, Cowboys. Damn, if only Brady could've thrown a few to Gaffney! Oh, well, at least I'll get 2nd place cash. :unsure:

I'm just thankful today that I picked up Warner back in October and stashed him away.I sat Brady yesterday and Kurt led the team to a W.Have to admit I was scared as hell making the call but it all worked out.

The Brady and Romo owners are both done in my TD only league. I have Palmer and beat the Brady owner.

The Brady owner played the Romo owner in my league. I am praying to face the Brady owner in the Championship game. All he has is Brady and I have Moss.

If your team loses in the playoffs because one player has a bad game for the first or second time this year (ie. Brady or Romo), then your team probably didn't deserve to be in the playoffs in the first place.

If your team loses in the playoffs because one player has a bad game for the first or second time this year (ie. Brady or Romo), then your team probably didn't deserve to be in the playoffs in the first place.

What about when you have Brady Plaxico Galloway and Gates... I still got a shot tho only being down 2 wtih AD tonight vs his Minn D

The Brady owner in my league still managed a win and I face him next week in the Superbowl.

Oh weather gods - I call you to AGAIN bring down your thunder, your rain, your sleet, your snow, your cold when the Pats face Miami next week as well.