Sign in to follow this  
Beagles

A. Gates

Is anyone starting Gates this weekend?

Why isn't he getting the ball? Is it the addition of Chambers in the offense?

WTF?

Signed,

Lucky to be in the Superbowl

Is anyone starting Gates this weekend?

Why isn't he getting the ball? Is it the addition of Chambers in the offense?

WTF?

Signed,

Lucky to be in the Superbowl

gotta start him over my other option but not expecting miracles...

he hurt his back early last week in practice... he didnt play 2/3 of game because of the lead.. chambers has not been his problem, it's Rivers for the most part and a little bit of the coaching.. he should see 10-12 balls his way each week and since mid season it's been 6-7 so teh overall catches and yds are down.. if Chambers was getting the RZ looks i'd buy into your thought but he isn't.. Rivers has digressed under this staff IMHO..

He has torched the Broncos the past few times they faced each other: Two 100-yard games and three touchdowns in his last two games against them.

Hurt or not - it will be hard not to start him.

Although he has struggled lately, in my ppr leagues he is still #2 in TE scoring behind Witten

I've squeaked by in the first 2 playoff rounds without much from him, but I don't think I can again this week in the title game, I will need the Gates of old. My only saving grace may be that he has Winslow and he has cooled off, and been just as bad as Gates, over the last 3 weeks.

All I want for Christmas is a solid day out of him, (and Addai), this week so I can get in on the bigger $$. :lol:

I have Gates too, but I'm worried because I can not afford another 1 point day from him. They will run on Denver all game and if Gates is still hurt, they most likely not risk using him.

I have Boss, I know he's not even close to Gates or Shockey, but he's going to be a quick outlet for Manning in Buffalo.

I get 1pt per catch, so I guessing he's good for 4 catches and about 35 yards or so, maybe even another TD. Is that worth the risk of starting Gates and getting nothing?