Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

**Official College Football Bowls Wagering Thread**

Thanks Philly for remembering who I am!!

I have a photographic memory. And remember everything for many, many years. It's a curse and a blessing. I got through school and college by not studying, but by remembering everything the teacher said in class and therefore breezing through exams. I can remember statistics for decades. I suppose the frequent consumption of alcohol has impaired this skill, but I swear....

What was the question?

Thanks Philly for remembering who I am!! Yes you are right with what you said!! I'm following the hot guy like I have in the past with you!! I do wish everyone would get back to who they like and not worry about everything else!! I'm looking to make a buck just like everyone else and I do wish everyone the best of luck!! Philly a down year for ya but I know that your be back and your get hot again just like grayhound!! Intill then good luck to all and lets finish the season right!! Remember we are all here for one reason and that is to beat the bookie!!!

Teddy

If phillybear is willing to vouch for you, then that's good enough for me. Sorry, man. :overhead:

Any thoughts on Rutgers -11 vs. Ball State.

:thumbsdown:

:pointstosky:

wow, this thread has really devolved.

sticking to the old method (betting not biatching)

today

Rutgers/Ball over 60.5 (got it yday morning) 2 units

Tulsa -5 5 units

and since I am too lazy to o to another thread

Giants +3 for 3 units (and too much vig)

at wsex Rutgers is -11 now and i passed at -10. Interested in more over which is now 61.5

I think these 2 offenses blow up today. they both average 31 and i think this will be a race.

that being said, I am still down 75 units, so take my action with a grain of salt

edited to update over is now 63 and too rich for me

Bowl record including props 12-15 (+1 unit)

BallSt Rutgers

Under 63

Line has been going up, although when I went to bet I had it at 63.5 and it moved to 63 :dunno:

wow, this game is moving slower than I expected. Looking like a money bet Swirv. ALso, anyone who took Rutgers. Ball st is not being consistent as I thought they would be. Thought they would use short passing more, but they are allowing Rutgers to blitz them and push them around.

Still hopeful for first half over that I added for 30.5 and my original 60.5 game over. 2 more tds would really help

wow, this game is moving slower than I expected. Looking like a money bet Swirv. ALso, anyone who took Rutgers. Ball st is not being consistent as I thought they would be. Thought they would use short passing more, but they are allowing Rutgers to blitz them and push them around.

Still hopeful for first half over that I added for 30.5 and my original 60.5 game over. 2 more tds would really help

wow, i was swirved. swirven, didn't you lose a game on a kneel down, a guy half a yard short from a td. I am going to lose by .5 pts my first half bet. THis blows.

wow, i was swirved. swirven, didn't you lose a game on a kneel down, a guy half a yard short from a td. I am going to lose by .5 pts my first half bet. THis blows.

Yep has the over and guy got tackled on the 1 then a kneel down.

Also my under is not going to hit :lol:

Yep has the over and guy got tackled on the 1 then a kneel down.

Also my under is not going to hit :dunno:

now i feel guilty, my 1st half over hit on a last sec field goal, and my game over is good at 60.5. If they never score again you are money. GL

edited to say - oops!?!?!?!?!

now i feel guilty, my 1st half over hit on a last sec field goal, and my game over is good at 60.5. If they never score again you are money. GL

edited to say - oops!?!?!?!?!

I think this is the first under I have played all year

Rutgers/Ball over 60.5 (got it yday morning) 2 units winner

Tulsa -5 5 units

Giants +3 for 3 units (and too much vig) winner

Wondering about that over, 76.5 seems heavy, but art disagrees

may add more tulsa @ -5.5 later

art, tell me why over is inline, i am interested.

Rutgers/Ball over 60.5 (got it yday morning) 2 units winner

Tulsa -5 5 units

Giants +3 for 3 units (and too much vig) winner

Wondering about that over, 76.5 seems heavy, but art disagrees

may add more tulsa @ -5.5 later

art, tell me why over is inline, i am interested.

Neither team has any defense and both have good offenses. My first reaction was to take the under but they might have 50-60 points at the half. Not sure what i'm going to take yet.

They can't make the Tulsa/BG over high enough in my opinion...

I wish I hadnt cashed out yet, youre right, the line cant be high enough. For those questioning the line being so high and whether they should play it or not, dont sweat it. Id be very very suprised if this was anything less than a 44-38 game.

Good luck to you guys.

I wish I hadnt cashed out yet, youre right, the line cant be high enough. For those questioning the line being so high and whether they should play it or not, dont sweat it. Id be very very suprised if this was anything less than a 44-38 game.

Good luck to you guys.

Up to 77.5 on mine

Up to 77.5 on mine

Id still play it, just my .02. Id play it up to 80

Good luck!!

Id still play it, just my .02. Id play it up to 80

Good luck!!

Sure I'm 0-5 on my last over under bets

Just dropped to 77

Just dropped to 77

I saw that also, probably because over 80% of the public is on the under thinking maybe Bowling Green will run Turner to death. I personally dont see it happening and think the public will lose but hey, thats why its gambling!

Good luck either way!

Bowling Green is trying really hard to keep this under, no clue what happens in the 2nd half if they dont start scoring. Stupid 4th down calls

Bowling Green is trying really hard to keep this under, no clue what happens in the 2nd half if they dont start scoring. Stupid 4th down calls

Believe it or not I wouldnt be surprised if this actually became a game in the 2nd half, I know im crazy. BG has left probably 21 points on the field, what a bunch of over killers. Should still get over somehow but leaving that many points on the field is a freakin killer, hope you guys hit.

Later

Bwahahah another loss for me, 0-6 on my last 6 over under's that is pretty impressive.

I'll let everyone know my picks around 4-5 est for today, don't make yours until you see my losers

I'm thinking the under is the play tonight, but my bowl record has been awful. Just seems to me that Ohio State is going to want to shorten the game and use their strength on offense (Wells) often. I'm thinking a 24-17 game maybe 24-21 tops.

Lots of money I am going to lose but it will be fun at least with these 9 bets

LSU Points

Under 26.5 (-105)

LSU - Total Completions vs Ohio St

Completions

Over 18.5 (even)

Todd Boeckman (Ohio St) Total Touchdown Passes - Must Play

TD Passes

Over 1.5 (+105)

Ohio St vs LSU - Highest Scoring Half

2nd Half (OT Included) -145

Ohio St vs LSU - First Score of The Game Will Be A

Any Other Score +150

Ohio St - Total Points

Under 23 (-105)

Will Either Team Score in the First 6 1/2 Minutes of the Game

No (Ohio St/LSU) -105

OhioSt +3.5

2008 BCS Championship Game - First Scoring Play of the Game will be

LSU Touchdown Pass

7 - 2

OSU/LSU (1H) UNDER 23.5

The Under has been pounded in this game since opening up at 50 and now at 47.5...I like the two teams to keep it close & conservative in the first half.

LSU -3 (-120)

Took the extra juice to get the 1/2 pt...we shouldn't see a repeat performance from the Buckeyes, Tressel should have them ready to play but I still like the Tigers in the Superdome to come out on top.

LSU -4 for 10 units -105

only 2nd time all year I have bet that much in one bet. And then I come in here and all you guys are on OSU.

What scares me about them (OSU) is that after last years embarassment they will actually be up after a 2 month layoff.

If it goes to -3.5 or even -3 I may bet more. If I am not busy.

I also like the first half under, but wish I had gotten it at 24 or even 24.5, so I won't touch it.

Truthfully I also like the game over at 46.5 but this is a big bet for a small fish like me, so I am staying back unless it makes a run to 45.5 or lower. I think the 2nd half you see LSU air it out against a slower OSU def. They better get there early and often if they wish to win.

Game is about to start. I am down $205 this season overall.

I just bet $205 on LSU -4 and $500 on the over 47!!!

Let's do this!

Going light tonight, Ditka? I thought you were going to put $200K on LSU and $350K on the over.

Good luck buddy!

Going light tonight, Ditka? I thought you were going to put $200K on LSU and $350K on the over.

Good luck buddy!

Well, got to leave some for the day trading!

Lots of money I am going to lose but it will be fun at least with these 9 bets

LSU Points

Under 26.5 (-105)

LSU - Total Completions vs Ohio St

Completions

Over 18.5 (even)

Todd Boeckman (Ohio St) Total Touchdown Passes - Must Play

TD Passes

Over 1.5 (+105)

Ohio St vs LSU - Highest Scoring Half

2nd Half (OT Included) -145

Ohio St vs LSU - First Score of The Game Will Be A