Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

**Official College Football Bowls Wagering Thread**

To all taking Michigan, when was the last big game Michigan won? I've said all along, Florida 56 Michigan 10. This is a very, very bad Michigan team. Don't let the so called "talent" at the skilled positions blind you from the major deficiencies at every other position on the football field.

WHAT???????????????????????????????

My Michigan 20 Unit $2000.00 Play WON OUTRIGHT as a LARGE DOG!!!

I think CONGRATS to Me are in Order!!!

That WIN was EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michigan Wins OUTRIGHT as a Large Dog!!!

Add that $2000.00 WINNER to My Account!

Up over $6500.00 in the Last 14 days and DOCUMENTED!!!

One Play Today...........ONE WINNER!

Heading Out for a Movie with the Girlfriend, No more Football for Today!

For All that Followed my Lead into Michigan...CONGRATS!

Good Luck the Rest of the Night!!

To Page 10

Posted at 8:26 this MORNING........Sweet $$$ OUTRIGHT DOG WINNER!

Yeah you were on the side of millions of people good job, you act like your the only one who took Michigan, relax dude, I, plus many many more loved michigan, grow up freak. You are only creating bad Karma for yourself. :dunno:

I am done reading this thread, good luck to all!!

Yeah you were on the side of millions of people good job, you act like your the only one who took Michigan, relax dude, I, plus many many more loved michigan, grow up freak. You are only creating bad Karma for yourself. :dunno:

I am done reading this thread, good luck to all!!

That dudes got some serious self esteem issues!!! I've never seen someone toot his own horn so much in my entire life!!! Get over yourself man!!

That dudes got some serious self esteem issues!!! I've never seen someone toot his own horn so much in my entire life!!! Get over yourself man!!

I hope no one takes the dude seriously. Anyone that posts his dollar amount of bets on the internet typically inflates it tenfold. I can post that I"m betting $3,000 on a game on the internet. See how easy it is? Give him props for picking winners, but take it with a grain of salt the amount he supposedly wagers. Anyone that says, and I quote "I'm a damn good investment broker" in reality means "Please validate me!!"

I hope no one takes the dude seriously. Anyone that posts his dollar amount of bets on the internet typically inflates it tenfold. I can post that I"m betting $3,000 on a game on the internet. See how easy it is? Give him props for picking winners, but take it with a grain of salt the amount he supposedly wagers. Anyone that says, and I quote "I'm a damn good investment broker" in reality means "Please validate me!!"

Says you. I know that I picked up $20,000 with Michigian in the first quarter and another $15,000 taking the 2nd half over.

For sh!ts & giggles, I put $5,000 on a prop (Tim Tebow to have both a passing & rushing TD (+150). I'm floating on Cloud 9 with $42,500 on just that game.

Now, while you ponder how poor you must be not to bet as much as me and ol' greyhounds, I've got to run because Lindsay Lohan just did a naked backwards crab walk into my living room and begged to let her blow me. I just finished my foursome with three Jessicas (Simpson, Biel, and Alba) but I'm feeling generous in the New Year so I'm going to throw Lindsay a bone...literally! L-O-L!

Later LOSERS!!!

Says you. I know that I picked up $20,000 with Michigian in the first quarter and another $15,000 taking the 2nd half over.

For sh!ts & giggles, I put $5,000 on a prop (Tim Tebow to have both a passing & rushing TD (+150). I'm floating on Cloud 9 with $42,500 on just that game.

Now, while you ponder how poor you must be not to bet as much as me and ol' greyhounds, I've got to run because Lindsay Lohan just did a naked backwards crab walk into my living room and begged to let her blow me. I just finished my foursome with three Jessicas (Simpson, Biel, and Alba) but I'm feeling generous in the New Year so I'm going to throw Lindsay a bone...literally! L-O-L!

Later LOSERS!!!

You are on fire!!!!!!!! :pointstosky:

Very little here in regards to Geo vs Hawaii???

Upfront this should be a miss match. Georgia should be able to run the ball all game long. And pressure Colt most of the day. He'll get his but I don't see this being inside 2 tds. Anyone?

Very little here in regards to Geo vs Hawaii???

Upfront this should be a miss match. Georgia should be able to run the ball all game long. And pressure Colt most of the day. He'll get his but I don't see this being inside 2 tds. Anyone?

Honestly, Hawaii has made this group some cash in the last two years. I have a hard time betting against them and I think Georgia will take them too lightly.

Later LOSERS!!!

Too funny, the guy who wins $42,000 in one game is sitting at his computer posting on a fantasy football board calling others losers.

Too funny, the guy who wins $42,000 in one game is sitting at his computer posting on a fantasy football board calling others losers.

Happy New Year, Doesn't Get the Bit Guy!

After Boise beating OU last year, I dont think Ga. takes Hawaii for granted. I expect alot of running for the dawgs... IMO, Richt doesnt want a shootout. The game will stay under 70...

Happy New Year, Doesn't Get the Bit Guy!

You're right. Over my head.....I'll go crawl back in my cave now.

A cool $10K on the Hawaii ML (+270). I'm playing with the house's money and I've got faith in Colt & the boys!

My bet of the year right here fellas. Mark it down.....

USC Trojans vs. Illinois Fighting Illini over 50 (10 units)

The over for Illinois at scores and odds.com hit 7 times in 11 games this year. And USC had alot of games go under this year. I really believe that this game is going to light up the scoreboard. And Illinois will throw every play in the playbook at USC which will either or turn the ball over in bad spots. I see the game 34-24 USC Trojans. The over seems like the play to me.

Yeah, actually I put $278,500.90 on this game and won!

Yeah, actually I put $278,500.90 on this game and won!

Couldn't bear to do the full $300K this week? It happens!

I am taking the favorite tonight with my buddy Art.

Georgia -9 for 4 billion dollars.

Dude, don't exaggerate.

You know how many books you'd have to work with to place that kind of action? Try being honest like the rest of us!

O sh1t I forgot to tell you how much on my wages.

$5 on Hawaii scoring first, but $8,500 on Hawaii and the points

I've rolled with Hawaii many times over the years, but they can't match up with Georgia.

They were lucky to beat Washington who is maybe the sixth best PAC team.

Also took the under as any defense stands will push it under. I don't think the Rainbows can crack 24.

I agree. I kind of get a kick out of the guy. The only good thing after taking a beating on the Michigan/Florida game is reading his threads. Oh...by the way....I just f***ed 20 playmate models......AT ONCE. Later boys. Round two coming up.

Is everyone here pulling for Hawaii?

I'll let you know about 14:15 into the fourth quarter.

Wow. I am hungover fellas. One of those nights that ended with Patron on the rocks. We got 3 hold em tourneys in last night. I dumped $100 in cards last night. All the wifes were playing some dice game and she one $75. I came out ahead as there is about 3 cases of leftover beer and about 4 bottles of booze leftover that someone else bought. Anyway back to football.

Went back and figured up all my college plays this bowl season including props:

18-12 (+5 units)

USC/Illini over 10 1st quarter (20 units) WINNER

USC/Illini over 50 (10 units) WINNER

Mizzou -.5 1st quarter (10 units) WINNER

Hawaii/Georgia over 14.5 1st quarter (8 units) WINNER

Texas Tech over 33 (8 units) LOSER

Wiscy +2 (6 units) LOSER

Hawaii over 31 (6 units)

Michigan +10.5 (6 units) WINNER

Texas Tech -6 (6 units) LOSER

Florida -3 1st quarter (6 units) LOSER

Mizzou -4 (5 units) WINNER

Florida -6.5 1st half (3 units) LOSER

Texas Tech -.5 1st quarter (3 units) LOSER

Illini +7 1st Half (2 units) LOSER

Michigan/Florida over 61.5 (2 units) WINNER

Hawaii +8 (2 units)

My top plays of the day have hit.

But what I really meant to say was I am up 2.1 million dollars and I am day trader with a girlfriend.

My top plays of the day have hit.

But what I really meant to say was I am up 2.1 million dollars and I am day trader with a girlfriend.

You picked up 9 Units minus a Ton in Juice!

Hawaii LOST and No Way are we counting that 10 Unit 1st Quarter Win

that you posted over an Hour after the Game Started.

Michigan was Sweet $$$$..Glad that you followed my Lead

I haven't made a single payment to my bookie in a number of Weeks .

I may today.

Good luck to everybody. Since I've been rooting for them for 3 years now, go Hawaii!!!

After going 0-6 in your last 6 Plays ( You were Definitely On Hawaii !! ), You

Will be making a Large Deposit to your Bookie this Week!!

After going 0-6 in your last 6 Plays ( You were Definitely On Hawaii !! ), You

Will be making a Large Deposit to your Bookie this Week!!

Hey greyhound long time listener first time caller so i'm not in clone status yet.

Your picks in the last 2 months have been as good as anyone on the board, i apprecaite the winners and have added to my money pot with your help.

PB/HD/YM/GR have been posting for many seasons on this board with greta sucess, yes PB is having a bad run but he gives the less informed info that i quite frank;ly do not hvae the time to research. ok as i said its been rough but as a backer one should support others not scoff at their misery.

As for telling us your dollar bets a UNIT bet is more infomative and leaves you less likely to abues from the board.

right now you hvae a good thing going, keep it up but ease up on the saecasm, it doesn't suit you!

All for now

Haysie