**Official College Football Bowls Wagering Thread**

College bowls YTD: 6-4; -.5 units

Monday

Air Force (+4) for 1 unit

South Florida (-6) for 3 units

Georgia Tech (-6) for 3 units

Indiana (+4.5) for 1 unit

Clemson (-2.5) for 3 units

Good luck to all. Except greyhounds, who should go suck a bag of d!cks.

You Loser...Nice 0-4 For Today and You have the B@lls to Bash Me!!

I am UP over $4000.00 in the Last 10 Days...You would LOVE

to have played my Plays..Instead You are Down and DOWN Plenty!!!

You Never could handle my Competition on Here Because::

Because you are No Where Near Me in Winnings and I don't

give a LONG Blowhard Write Up that Loses and Loses BIG!

People have Followed YOUR Plays All Year and You have BURIED Them!

And TODAY Again with a 0-4......0-4 what doesn't sink IN!

Do yourself a Favor....Flip a Coin on Tuesday and it gets you a 50-50 Chance,

OR better Yet......Don't talk so much, and LISTEN to Yer Mom, HD's and

My Plays and get some of your Losses Back....It will take some Time with

the amount You Have Lost! I'm OUT!!!

Getting in early on the big New Year's games...heading out now for the night & don't plan on being awake upon gametime. Wanted to get a little discussion going for the big day...Happy New Year to all.

Bowl Record '07 YTD (Posted/Unofficial) 1-1/5-3

*2 Units

MU -4

Tigers should come out strong & not feel slighted about being left out of BCS...had their best season in 30+ years and a Cotton Bowl Championship over Arkansas should be enough motivation for them to put together a complete enough game to cover.

UF –11

Wolverines and Lloyd have their motivation but Im going w/ Urban’s bowl success (4-0 ATS last 4/Michigan 2-5 ATS) and the documented failure of the Michigan defense to stop any dual-threat QB. There should be no Heisman hangover, Tebow isn’t going any where so there shouldn’t be the post-season distractions often associated w/ a Heisman winner) Tebow should lead a dominating Florida offense and they should cover easily.

Southern Cal –14

w/ heavy action on the Trojans this line doesn’t look likely to drop…I liked to back the Illini in most situations during the season but this is not one of them…taking Carroll over Zook in this matchup, Im banking on the underachieving USC offense to show up.

Georgia –8

I give the Warriors more credit than they do in Vegas, their offense is legitimately one of the best and they have playmakers at wideout that can match up with anyone. That said it’s their defense that will hinder them in this match up, in my opinion the most intriguing of all BCS games. The Warriors defense is tough and very active against the run but as a unit I don’t see them matching up against Richt’s game plan for the entire 60 minutes.

Leans/Opinions

Tenn -2

Probably add a play here for the Vols, stronger team in the better conference...Im well aware of Wisky's recent bowl sucess ( 6-2 SU, 5-1 ATS as the dog in the past 8) not a strong opinion but looking for some action here.

Virginia +6

Cavs did not face a team like TT all season…small play here on Virginia’s stout defense and ball control offense. Tech’s offense is something else but they were beat by teams who controlled the ball and limited the RR’s gameplan…OKST and MU were teams w/ explosive offenses that outgunned TT, while Colorado & Texas ran the ball, controlled possession and outlasted the Red Raiders…Another great match up of contrasting styles that should be fun to watch.

College bowls YTD: 6-4; -.5 units

Monday

Air Force (+4) for 1 unit

South Florida (-6) for 3 units

Georgia Tech (-6) for 3 units

Indiana (+4.5) for 1 unit

Clemson (-2.5) for 3 units

Good luck to all. Except greyhounds, who should go suck a bag of d!cks.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0-5 In this Day and Age with Tons of Wealthy Info!!

Please don't come on here again and say that You are Finished with a Sob Story,

as it happened already Twice this Year. While We are Here Today to

Make Money $$$$.....maybe you should go to a Afternoon Movie.

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PICK THAT RIGHT???

My Plays will be Up in about 2 Hours for All to Enjoy! Happy New Year!

Stop bragging. You lost, and lost big early this year while posting a few plays here and there. Most of the money you are up recently is due to the NFL.

You have every quality of the worst gambler I have ever met. You brag, you call games in the 1st quarter, you ridicule anybody that loses a game, you tell us after a game was over that you won on it. You bet without a disciplined system. You have the mentality of a 6 year old. You read posts, and have the comprehension skills of a sloth. Yes, I had an off year; those things happen. However, you are an abomination. People need to study your betting habits and personality, and do the opposite. I appreciated that no one posted after your "big" play loss on Boston College and bashed you for it. There are some respectful people on here.

Since you will have difficulty understanding the above statements, let me simplify it for you...

Good luck with the rest of your plays. I am positive that your plays will continue to win. There is no way you can lose.

Stop bragging. You lost, and lost big early this year while posting a few plays here and there. Most of the money you are up recently is due to the NFL.

You have every quality of the worst gambler I have ever met. You brag, you call games in the 1st quarter, you ridicule anybody that loses a game, you tell us after a game was over that you won on it. You bet without a disciplined system. You have the mentality of a 6 year old. You read posts, and have the comprehension skills of a sloth. Yes, I had an off year; those things happen. However, you are an abomination. People need to study your betting habits and personality, and do the opposite. I appreciated that no one posted after your "big" play loss on Boston College and bashed you for it. There are some respectful people on here.

Since you will have difficulty understanding the above statements, let me simplify it for you...

Good luck with the rest of your plays. I am positive that your plays will continue to win. There is no way you can lose.

:cheers:

ditto

;)

:pointstosky:

You bet without a disciplined system. Yes, I had an off year; those things happen. People need to study your betting habits and personality, and they will Come Out a Winner. There are some respectful people on here.

Good luck with the rest of your plays. I am positive that your plays will continue to win.

Thanks for the Uplifting Speech and Please don't tell me that You are Awake at

6:00 AM on New Years Day to make some more Wagers and Picks???

You haven't been playing with the HOUSE Money since early NOVEMBER!

You are getting into Debt..a True Sign of a Degenerate.

Maybe you were better at being a Bookie at Temple..ohhhhh thats right

You Stiffed a few people there on Pay Outs....

True I bet with a Undisciplined system..BUT a system that WINS non the less A$$Wipe!!

You had a OFF YEAR....is a Huge Understatement....0-5 Yesterday.....0-5 Did it SINK IN?

One Thing I Know....You will following my Plays Today...and Thats a FACT!

Thanks for the Uplifting Speech and Please don't tell me that You are Awake at

6:00 AM on New Years Day to make some more Wagers and Picks???

You haven't been playing with the HOUSE Money since early NOVEMBER!

You are getting into Debt..a True Sign of a Degenerate.

Maybe you were better at being a Bookie at Temple..ohhhhh thats right

You Stiffed a few people there on Pay Outs....

True I bet with a Undisciplined system..BUT a system that WINS non the less A$$Wipe!!

You had a OFF YEAR....is a Huge Understatement....0-5 Yesterday.....0-5 Did it SINK IN?

One Thing I Know....You will following my Plays Today...and Thats a FACT!

House money? I haven't made a single payment to my bookie in a number of years. I continue to roll over winnings when I am up. As for this year, when you combine my baseball, CFL, AFL, WNBA, NFL, and hoops winnings, they take care of any and all losses in college football and leave me with a solid profit for just this year. The previous years have been more profitable. I posted a large number of plays in these sports at this site, some on the Geek Bored. My records are excellent. And I actually post before a game starts. I feel badly for my first bad college football year in the last 5 or 6 years, but you can't win forever. If anyone played any games I recommended and lost this year, I am truly sorry.

What you fail to grasp is we are talking long term investment. Anyone can get hot for 10 days. But you have to look at the big picture, the year after year vision. You are a simpleton with no knowledge of investments. You are failure. The smart thing to do would be to start fading your plays.

I may or may not bet today. I'm most likely done posting plays at FFToday for good. It's just not fun anymore, dealing with the pressure of producing every year. I am a superstitious person, and since you came along, there has been a bad mush running around this thread. Sadly, I couldn't leave on a high note, but instead come off a bad college football year. Work is taking up more and more of my time. I've been promoted a couple times the last 2 years, and I find myself working longer and longer hours, and will be working most Saturdays indefinitely. I don't have the same time to handicapp that I used to have. When I am not winning posting plays here, it's time to move on. When a hobby ceases to be fun, it's time to consider moving on. Posting here is no longer enjoyable. Yes, I'm sure everybody will be following your plays today. You are a lock.

Good luck to everybody else. Since I've been rooting for them for 3 years now, go Hawaii!!!

If anyone played any games I recommended and lost this year, I am truly sorry.

What you fail to grasp is we are talking long term investment. Anyone can get hot for 10 days. But you have to look at the big picture, the year after year vision. You have tons of knowledge of investments. You are Winner! The BEST thing to do would be to start Playing your plays.

I may or may not bet today. I'm most likely done posting plays at FFToday for good. It's just not fun anymore. Sadly, I couldn't leave on a high note, but instead come off a bad college football year. Work is taking up more and more of my time. I've been Demoted a couple times the last 2 years, and I find myself working longer and longer hours, and will be working most Saturdays indefinitely. I don't have the same time to handicapp that I used to have. When I am not winning posting plays here, it's time to move on. When a hobby ceases to be fun, it's time to consider moving on. Posting here is no longer enjoyable. Yes, I'm sure everybody will be following your plays today. You are a lock.

Good luck to everybody else. Since I've been rooting for them for 3 years now, go Hawaii!!!

WOW...... Just as I thought....Finished AGAIN Posting Plays..this is Comical.

Every Time. Every Time You get Crushed you send in a Good Bye, I may jump off

a Bridge Note. May or May Not Bet Today..haha...You are a Degenerate Loser,

Of Course You will BET TODAY. And as far as my Knowledge of Investments Long Term..

Did We forget a little info that I tried to Cram into that Noggin of Yours...

I AM A INVESTMENT BROKER.....been for 12 Years and a Damn Good One!

This For me is a FUN Hobby that is EXTREMELY Profitable..as for You it is a Disease!!

I'm not touching the Game But Hawaii WILL NOT COVER...Thats a Fact!

( The only problem is that You are Due to WIN at Least ONE GAME?? )

Enough of Philly Bear...its a New Year!

My PLAY for TODAY:

Michigan + 10 1/2 for $ 2000.00

MICHIGAN IS YOUR $$$$$ PLAY $$$$$

I am Up 4750.00 in the last 2 weeks and LOADING UP on this Game!

Thats CORRECT....a 20 UNIT PLAY!!

Good Luck to All Who Follow my Lead!!

Guys, I'm out. Picks have been horrible, but everyone hits those runs. I don't play enough $ for losses or wins to be a huge factor. More of a fun diversion that sometimes pays off.

But this place is no fun. The vibe that kept this thread entertaining is long gone. Guess it only takes one azzhole. At least that's all it took in this case.

Happy new year to everyone, aforementioned azzhole included. May you all get all that you deserve.

Phillybear, I appreciate all of the time and energy you have put into capping games over the years. I always considered and valued your opinion when making my selections and I can offer no higher praise than that. Hope you will reconsider and join the hoops thread later this year.

As for Greyhounds, all of your bashing makes you seem like a little kid. I log on here for intelligent discourse on games, not bashfests. Let your picks speak for themselves.

I'm ready to roll today with my largest bet of the year--Georgia minus the points.

Probably be a 10 ten unit play for me.

Other leans:

Ga under

Mizzou

Mich/UF over

Mich

Ill

Tx Tech

Tenn

Will be back later with my full card.

gl to all

To all taking Michigan, when was the last big game Michigan won? I've said all along, Florida 56 Michigan 10. This is a very, very bad Michigan team. Don't let the so called "talent" at the skilled positions blind you from the major deficiencies at every other position on the football field.

Taking Michigan also at -10.5 (made the bet the other day)

This is just assuming they keep it close for Lloyd :headbanger:

Wisconsin +3 (-115) Bought 0.5 point(s)

Travis Beckum (Wisconsin) Total Receptions - Must Play

Over 5.5 (-145)

Ahhhh the memories!!!

I member when this thread was about picks. About football picks. About gut feelings.

Not trash talking?!?!?!

I can't let myself get involved in it, cuz.... I aint got the time.

That said:

I'm stuck. and large.

Here are some of my football thoughts for today: 1/1/08

Underdogs!! Dogs! And more dogs!!

OT leads to overs in CFB.

Teams whose coaching staffs have packed up are 0 and 6.

In College bowl games the better qb almost always wins. Covers? Not so much.

Today I like Tenn. the big ten is outmatched. Period. I'm a big ten guy. Ainge is better qb and I like the sec vs big 10 matchup here by double digits.

I'm playing Mizzo-Ark over 67.

I like texas tech. Virginia aint seen nothing like this freshman wr from tech.

Fla-Mich over 60 is my play of the day. Tebow scores 4+ tds himself.

Georgia beats Hawaii. 10 points easy. I love the sec vs a team who was down 21 to Wash their last game.

So. Lets see. I took 3 favorites and 2 cowardly over picks. Michigan's coaching staff is lame duck, right. Florida's may be the best in da game. West Virginia is lame ducked. Arkansas is lame ducked.

Some one please, talk me off the ledge.

I've heard of stalkers and I've heard of losers. You qualify as both. BTW - No one believes your bullshiot about how much you wager. I guess going out and getting laid isn't an option for you.

But but but he's an investment broker and a good one in his one mind. lol I can only imagine what shiot he spews to his "clients". The dude is worse than an ambulance chaser. Don't waste your time justifying yourself to that loser.

My biggest bet of the year is Georgia.

Full New Year's Day Card:

Mizzou -3.5 for four units WINNER

Tenn -2 for two units WINNER

Texas Tech/ Va over 58.5 for two units WINNER

Mich +11 2.5 units WINNER

Mich/Fla over 60.5 one unit WINNER

Ill/Ga parlay four units LOSER

Texas Tech -6 for seven units LOSER

Ill +14 for four units LOSER

Ga under 68.5 for three units

Ga -8 for a dime

Ga -9 for three units

gl to all

I've heard of stalkers and I've heard of losers. You qualify as both. BTW - No one believes your bullshiot about how much you wager. I guess going out and getting laid isn't an option for you.

AMEN!! Way to stay classy and humble greyhounds. :pointstosky:

Wisconsin +3 (-115) Bought 0.5 point(s)

Travis Beckum (Wisconsin) Total Receptions - Must Play

Over 5.5 (-145)

Well ummm maybe they will start to pass now, yeah that's it :pointstosky:

phillybear lost this thread

You got that Correct! Michigan Starts in 1/2 Hour and my biggest play of the Season!

Glad to see many of You are following my Pick of Michigan!

$$$$ 20 Unit Play $$$$ $2000.00 $$$$$

I will be online, on this site during the Game.....Go Wolverines!

You got that Correct! Michigan Starts in 1/2 Hour and my biggest play of the Season!

No one is following you I made my pick on the 28th so I could get 5% juice

Straight Wager 12/28/07 18:47 ET

Result: Pending

Michigan

Florida 01/01/08(13:10 ET)

Michigan +10.5 (-105)

Wow. I am hungover fellas. One of those nights that ended with Patron on the rocks. We got 3 hold em tourneys in last night. I dumped $100 in cards last night. All the wifes were playing some dice game and she one $75. I came out ahead as there is about 3 cases of leftover beer and about 4 bottles of booze leftover that someone else bought. Anyway back to football.

Went back and figured up all my college plays this bowl season including props:

18-12 (+5 units)

USC/Illini over 10 1st quarter (20 units) WINNER

USC/Illini over 50 (10 units) WINNER

Mizzou -.5 1st quarter (10 units) WINNER

Hawaii/Georgia over 14.5 1st quarter (8 units) WINNER

Texas Tech over 33 (8 units) LOSER

Wiscy +2 (6 units) LOSER

Hawaii over 31 (6 units)

Michigan +10.5 (6 units) WINNER

Texas Tech -6 (6 units) LOSER

Florida -3 1st quarter (6 units) LOSER

Mizzou -4 (5 units) WINNER

Florida -6.5 1st half (3 units) LOSER

Texas Tech -.5 1st quarter (3 units) LOSER

Illini +7 1st Half (2 units) LOSER

Michigan/Florida over 61.5 (2 units) WINNER

Hawaii +8 (2 units)

Just to be a fucko like you I am going to take your pick on this since I have so many units going today anyway.

I am adding Michigan to my card. I hope I jinx it for you!

[quote name='phillybear' date='Jan 1 2008, 07:47 AM' post='34858

I haven't made a single payment to my bookie in a number of years.

You can't win forever. If anyone played any games I recommended and lost this year, I am truly sorry. I'm done posting plays at FFToday for good. It's just not fun anymore, dealing with the pressure of producing every year.

WHAT??????? Talk about some serious Sh!t....Not a PAYMENT in YEARS!!!

You should have moved to Vegas then...why have a Real Job when You are that GOOD??

And what PRESSURE are You talking about....This is Fun and Easy...Who are You

Producing For?? I hope the 0-5 Yesterday was not Producing and You

took the Little Boy's Route Today and Quit Posting..haha...Get Real!

I know you are praying that Michigan doesn't Cover, but when they Do:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I will Be On Here and take my Congrats $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just because like you , I am going to take your pick on this since I have so many units going today anyway.

I am adding Michigan to my card.

Glad to see you aboard with Michigan...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

House money? I haven't made a single payment to my bookie in a number of years. I continue to roll over winnings when I am up. As for this year, when you combine my baseball, CFL, AFL, WNBA, NFL, and hoops winnings, they take care of any and all losses in college football and leave me with a solid profit for just this year. The previous years have been more profitable. I posted a large number of plays in these sports at this site, some on the Geek Bored. My records are excellent. And I actually post before a game starts. I feel badly for my first bad college football year in the last 5 or 6 years, but you can't win forever. If anyone played any games I recommended and lost this year, I am truly sorry.

What you fail to grasp is we are talking long term investment. Anyone can get hot for 10 days. But you have to look at the big picture, the year after year vision. You are a simpleton with no knowledge of investments. You are failure. The smart thing to do would be to start fading your plays.

I may or may not bet today. I'm most likely done posting plays at FFToday for good. It's just not fun anymore, dealing with the pressure of producing every year. I am a superstitious person, and since you came along, there has been a bad mush running around this thread. Sadly, I couldn't leave on a high note, but instead come off a bad college football year. Work is taking up more and more of my time. I've been promoted a couple times the last 2 years, and I find myself working longer and longer hours, and will be working most Saturdays indefinitely. I don't have the same time to handicapp that I used to have. When I am not winning posting plays here, it's time to move on. When a hobby ceases to be fun, it's time to consider moving on. Posting here is no longer enjoyable. Yes, I'm sure everybody will be following your plays today. You are a lock.

Not for nothing philly but you and I have been doing this on here for years. This year you went against your betting history and I think your own system failed you in a year where so many upsets happened. Every year I can remember you were on darn near every dog play out there. This year more than ever I think you were on many favorites and I think that has been what has costed you.

You will be back next year. I will bet you a dollar on it. You couldn't stand to sit out and watch me rake it in next year.

Went back and figured up all my college plays this bowl season including props:

18-12 (+5 units)

Mizzou -.5 1st quarter (10 units) WINNER

hmmmmmm...haha??? A 10 Unit Winner posted at 12:49 Eastern on a 1st QUARTER that

ENDED Long ago???????? cmon.......Lets not start to cheat with 10 UNIT Plays???

Glad to see you aboard with Michigan...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You can't even use the quote function right, yet you expect people to believe you bet that kinda cash? LOL, you're a tool.

TOUCHDOWN MICHIGAN ........YES!!! $$$$$$$$$$$

14-14 Cover LQQKING Good So far!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MICHIGAN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$2000.00 Play....14-14 Yes!!!

hmmmmmm...haha??? A 10 Unit Winner posted at 12:49 Eastern on a 1st QUARTER that

ENDED Long ago???????? cmon.......Lets not start to cheat with 10 UNIT Plays???

All my plays with the exception of Michigan were placed this morning. Don't have to explain anything to you.

That WIN was EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michigan Wins OUTRIGHT as a Large Dog!!!

Add that $2000.00 WINNER to My Account!

Up over $6500.00 in the Last 14 days and DOCUMENTED!!!

One Play Today...........ONE WINNER!

Heading Out for a Movie with the Girlfriend, No more Football for Today!

For All that Followed my Lead into Michigan...CONGRATS!

Good Luck the Rest of the Night!!

Enough of Philly Bear...its a New Year!

My PLAY for TODAY:

Michigan + 10 1/2 for $ 2000.00

MICHIGAN IS YOUR $$$$$ PLAY $$$$$

I am Up 4750.00 in the last 2 weeks and LOADING UP on this Game!

Thats CORRECT....a 20 UNIT PLAY!!

Good Luck to All Who Follow my Lead!!

Posted at 8:26 this MORNING........Sweet $$$ OUTRIGHT DOG WINNER!