Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

A Big FU Norv Turner

I am more pissed at John Gruden and Brad Childress...

Graham getting pulled and ADP 11 touches hurt..

My lead is now 5

I am more pissed at John Gruden and Brad Childress...

Graham getting pulled and ADP 11 touches hurt..

My lead is now 5

I with you on Gruden cause Graham gave me 3 points and I had Jacobs on the bench. My lead now is 16.

I would like that from a fantasy point, I'm now only 6 points ahead and going against LT.

From a non fantasy standpoint, I think SD is going to beat the tar out of DEN with just the D, sit him and don't take the chance, DEN is head hunting and he's going to get hurt.

Dammit rest LT for the playoff before he gets hurt :shocking:

Um, is their playoff spot not sealed?

They win the next two and they gain the #3 spot instead of #4.

Right?

San Diego won't sit anyone unless they're up big in the second half. The 3rd seed in the AFC is rather attractive. It keeps them away from Jax in the first round and also will more than likely keep them away from NE in round 2 of the playoffs.

I with you on Gruden cause Graham gave me 3 points and I had Jacobs on the bench. My lead now is 16.

Exact same situation for me. I played Graham and AD ahead of Jacobs, and that's likely going to cost me my championship. Up 7 now and if LT hits 100 yards, it's worth a 5 point bonus. So he can't score again or gain the 40 yards he needs for that.

Translation: I'm SCREWED.

All Sproles towards the end of 1st half. I think LT AND Turner are done for the night. Denver offense showing no signs of life since that 1st drive.

All Sproles towards the end of 1st half. I think LT AND Turner are done for the night. Denver offense showing no signs of life since that 1st drive.

God please let this be true! My lead is now 12. :shocking:

God please let this be true! My lead is now 12. :shocking:

I agree, please, please, let LT be done for the night, i am down 1, but i have Iron Shef

I agree, please, please, let LT be done for the night, i am down 1, but i have Iron Shef

Hell no, I need Denver to get a quick 2 scores.

lost by .8

Graham being pulled, stupid KC not covering Kitna's fumble, and Wayne fumble... One of those three reverse and I win.

I also won the championship because LT sat down and wasn't there to beat me in the 2nd half.

Thank goodness because I was only 5 points ahead by the time it was all said and done :thumbsup: