Sign in to follow this  
Andiggler

Thanks FF Today

My last Post of the season Sissies.............If this sight can't take a lil criticisism than so be it..........I won while you Pusses are gropin about your draft and what you could have done diffrent.......Amazing girls............I know that the people that run this sight can take some criticisism, I bet they even welcome it..............What a bunch of wuzzies.......................Good night NOW..........

So what you're basically saying is that the FFToday projections (the ones that you follow 99% of the time) won you your championship? Wow - congrats, I guess.

Hopefully you use your winnings to take an English as a Second Language class or twelve. Reading your above post has given me a headache. :thumbsup:

can't do your own research, blame everyone else, just good at fantasy football because of a website bump.

8 rec, 115 yards and a TD. Bout what they projection wasn't it? In other words, shut your piehole.

Ok where did they Project Moss..........? Freakin haters.....Shut the hell up till next season.......Ass Kisser...........Can u say 3pete...........I can

I want to know................... how many more...................of these..................... can you post?????????????? Regardless......it still..............looks stupid.....................like this............................thread.

FFtoday's ranking are some of the worst rankings i've seen. this is not groundbreaking news. how can you be upset?

only thing correct about you is your screen name. wow they were bad this year.

that's besides the point.

since using FFToday and Compiler I've had a record 48-15 with 2 trophies and made the playoffs in ALL but 1 season. Not to shabby for a "free site." sure once in a while they'll get it wrong but most of the time, they're right and that's all it takes to win week after week.

now remind me of my beloved 49ers.

bumped to recognize Andiggler's unprecedented fantasy prowess of using FFtoday rankings as his sole basis for setting his line-up.

I benched Plaxico, but I didn't the G-Men would play him by any means. I guess I don't know much.

I was the perrenial doormat in my league, or usually in the middle of the pack for our first 5 years...then around May this year, i decided to give these forums and insight a chance...heck i couldnt do any worse at this point... so in a nutshell, i went from crap to champion! it feels good to have my name on that trophy! (oh and Tom Brady may of had something to do with it)...reggie bust sure did NOT

bumped to recognize Andiggler's unprecedented fantasy prowess of using FFtoday rankings as his sole basis for setting his line-up.

:thumbsdown: Dudette, were you dropped on your head as a child.......jeeze.........While you are playing with yourself after FF, I'm spending the dough I won using the rankings..........What a chump :doublethumbsup:

:dunno: Dudette, were you dropped on your head as a child.......jeeze.........While you are playing with yourself after FF, I'm spending the dough I won using the rankings..........What a chump :(

Andoucheler makin' it rain bump@!

Andoucheler makin' it rain bump@!

Word :overhead:

'dat muthafocka be ownin' his leagues :thumbsup: