Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Question for lurkers...

What do you guys get out of just reading these threads? Don't you get the temptation to comment?

And if you just enjoy reading, which geeks' threads do you enjoy the most?

I admit it. I lurk sometimes. But its because I like to watch. :rolleyes:

Mine, of course :doublethumbsup:

I like reading post from people whom I can blindfold with dental floss and cat banging tri-sexuals.

What do you guys get out of just reading these threads? Don't you get the temptation to comment?

I'd have to say that surferskin always brings the most quality to the Geek Club.

I like reading post from people whom I can blindfold with dental floss and cat banging tri-sexuals.

Wow. Not focking bad for coming right off the bench without warming up first.

Solid post JWD. :bench:

What's up man? Long time no talk. Hope all is well with you and yours. :nono:

Didn't you 2 h0mos meet earlier this year?

Didn't you 2 h0mos meet earlier this year?

This answers the question why some people just lurk.

What's up man? Long time no talk. Hope all is well with you and yours. :angry:

Hey JK. All is well here - unfortunately the company I've worked for for the past couple years is not down with several hours a day of internet surfing so it's put me even further into lurker status. Had a little excitement today though as President Dubya and the Terminator visited my company today and I was able to shake both of their hands. I asked Dubya if he'd like to come into the office and post something to the fftoday faithful and all he said was, "Giants Fan is a focking poosay!!!" -- then he walked off and boarded his helicopter. :thumbsup:

Once every few months I'll poke my head in just to see if the place is any less of a cellpool than it was when I stopped coming here. That was back in the days of 10 GFIAFP threads on the 1st page, the whole Big Pete/Sawilson nonsense, and Bo/Boz Fan and his racist tirades.

I haven't seen much of that the last couple days I've been lurking. Dare I hope that stuff is gone for good? :rolleyes:

Hey JK. All is well here - unfortunately the company I've worked for for the past couple years is not down with several hours a day of internet surfing so it's put me even further into lurker status. Had a little excitement today though as President Dubya and the Terminator visited my company today and I was able to shake both of their hands. I asked Dubya if he'd like to come into the office and post something to the fftoday faithful and all he said was, "Giants Fan is a focking poosay!!!" -- then he walked off and boarded his helicopter. :shocking:

Sorry to hear about your company caring that you actually work, that would suck. But the W/Arnold thing is cool. You should have taken a pic with him holding a "FFT >>>>> FBG" sign. :rolleyes:

Once every few months I'll poke my head in just to see if the place is any less of a cellpool than it was when I stopped coming here. That was back in the days of 10 GFIAFP threads on the 1st page, the whole Big Pete/Sawilson nonsense, and Bo/Boz Fan and his racist tirades.

I haven't seen much of that the last couple days I've been lurking. Dare I hope that stuff is gone for good? :rolleyes:

Nah. It still sucks around here. Not much activity. We need an infusion of people.