Sign in to follow this  
bob_probert_2000

General Draft Talk

And I am soooo glad. If you gone against the grain, and taken Randy Moss, I would have cried.

As it stands, I can feel pretty good about my trade. Thank you.

:doublethumbsup:

And I am soooo glad. If you gone against the grain, and taken Randy Moss, I would have cried.

As it stands, I can feel pretty good about my trade. Thank you.

:argue:

Well there should be no secret that I will almost always picka RB with my #1, unless I am passing up an absolute can't miss at another position.

My thoughts though were to go with Alexander who is proven as opposed to D. Davis or Barlow. Personal preference I guess.

That's what I was banking on . . . :thumbsdown:

That Harrison pick screwed me. As much as I needed an RB, Harrison is in a class by himself, IMO. I was sure he would fall one more to me. :rolleyes:

NAn ... ? B) You're up.

Hines Ward? Who would take Hines Ward in the 2nd Round??? He sucks! He should have fallen at least another half a round.

I'll tell you you what . . . because I'm such a nice guy, I'll just take him off your hands and you take my next pick. But only because I'm a nice guy, and I feel your pain.

I don't know what is harder to believe, Ward going in the second round or Barlow going in the late first!!

:mad:

I don't know what is harder to believe, Ward going in the second round or Barlow going in the late first!!

:mad:

I would've taken Barlow at 13.

Don't get me wrong, I like Barlow's talent, but I'm leary of him playing on a team that is very likely to only win 2 or 3 games this year.

Don't get me wrong, I like Barlow's talent, but I'm leary of him playing on a team that is very likely to only win 2 or 3 games this year.

You're entitled to your opinion, even if it is extremely wrong. :o

like a guy named tomlinson?

am i saying barlow is lt2?no.

am i saying barlow is 75-80% of lt2?yes.

as for ward, he's big b/c of pts per rec...very good last year even in bad offense.

could see him bouncing back to '02 numbers making him solid pick here in 2nd.

NAn - Hush. I might still be able to pull off the even swap. :ph34r:

Ward's numbers are probably inflated in my projections - I just love having an extra reason to root for him. I mean - I created a Hines Ward highlight video from my Steelers' tapes, I have him set-up on my puter wallpaper and screensaver, and even have 3 posters in my room. Ummm, I hate to admit it, but I think I have a crush on the guy. My woman is a little touchy about the subject.

I was very surprised by the Q Griffin pick - what don't I know?

I don't think that it's about anything you don't know. I just looked at my options and thought he had the most upside and potential. There are others who are probably "safer," but if Quentin locks down the starting job, then his upside is higher than the rest. A little "boom or bust", but between him and Foster, I'm thinking that I'm okay for a #2 RB spot.

That's my same feeling on the guy.

No QB, No WRs, expect to see 11 in the box.

I hope he is decent, but I would have had to catch him in the 2nd to take him.

JMO.

Already have Bulger as a keeper, but traded up for McNabb at 3.13. Thought he had fallen to a really good spot. In a 14 team league, qbs are not as deep and I have 2 of the top 5 or 6.

Already have Bulger as a keeper, but traded up for McNabb at 3.13. Thought he had fallen to a really good spot. In a 14 team league, qbs are not as deep and I have 2 of the top 5 or 6.

I really don't see Bulger as top 5-6, but you are set at QB. Somehow I think the real purpose behind your post was to try to start a run on QBs since that'll help you out with your other positions. :mad: Vick, Manning, and McNabb went where they should - Culpepper got drafted slightly early. Be interesting to see if anyone falls for this little ruse.

I really don't see Bulger as top 5-6, but you are set at QB. Somehow I think the real purpose behind your post was to try to start a run on QBs since that'll help you out with your other positions. :mad: Vick, Manning, and McNabb went where they should - Culpepper got drafted slightly early. Be interesting to see if anyone falls for this little ruse.

Not me. :pointstosky:

ruse??? I am shocked and appalled. :pointstosky:

The reason for my post was pure and simple gloating dambit!

Guest Cyric29

I hate you right now! I really really really hate you. :rolleyes:

I liked the Justin Gage pick, even if you made it as a homer. :pointstosky:

He should be a solid addition. (and he likely wouldn't have made it another round).

:pointstosky: