Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

This just in !

Lame arse game and and my initial under instincts were totally right... Sadly I was talked into the over, thanks to my father, and others not to be named...

So, there goes 200 bucks out the frickin' door... That will be my last football bet evah... MB

ps. Football gambling sucks!!!!

Lame arse game and and my initial under instincts were totally right... Sadly I was talked into the over, thanks to my father, and others not to be named...

So, there goes 200 bucks out the frickin' door... That will be my last football bet evah... MB

ps. Football gambling sucks!!!!

:rolleyes: :first: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

This game has been a great one, you are clueless.

The defense has been great, but the offense has been non existant for either team. I'm extremely dissappointed so far. I want the Super Bowl to give us some great plays on offense and we've seen nothing from either offense.

Who is the game MVP right now....Jeff Feagles?

Yea, this game just oozes entertainment.... R U watching the same game I am, or just smoking crack ???? MB

The defense has been great, but the offense has been non existant for either team. I'm extremely dissappointed so far. I want the Super Bowl to give us some great plays on offense and we've seen nothing from either offense.

Who is the game MVP right now....Jeff Feagles?

The other Steve Smith

The other Steve Smith

Prolly, even though he was responsible for the int, he's played pretty well. But in a low scoring game I would think a defensive guy would get the award.

$2 square: 3-7 winnah winnah! $50 :lol:

haha, congrats! go out and buy the house a cheese platter and some shrimp. :wave:

Prolly, even though he was responsible for the int, he's played pretty well. But in a low scoring game I would think a defensive guy would get the award.

Nah. They'll still find a way to give Brady another undeserved Super Bowl MVP award.

Nah. They'll still find a way to give Brady another undeserved Super Bowl MVP award.

Your team is going to lose.

Your team is going to lose.

And your (original) team would have been better off staying home than face the embarrassment they suffered...three weeks ago!!!

Damn, Brady looks pathetic.

BOOOORRRRRRINNNNGGGGG !!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: MB

ps. Mark it down... Lamest Super Bowl evah !!!!!! :music_guitarred:

I haven't watched everyone of them, but I can't argue with you right now?!

I really think some of you should only play fantasy football and never watch a second of real life football ever again. Pathetic how you can whine and complain about a strongly contested game with great defense because "the players aren't putting up the big stats! WAH! WAHHHHHHHH!"

No scoring for 2 entire quarters.... Boy it's been a great one... Clueless my friend is you... This game is the worst SB evah !!!!

Just is case you finally put down the crack pipe and are actually watching it now... MB

So far this is a great game. The "greatest" offense ever being stopped almost completely. The Giants pass rush. NE defense is playing great. Sometimes great plays on defense are just as exciting as great plays on offense.

I really think some of you should only play fantasy football and never watch a second of real life football ever again. Pathetic how you can whine and complain about a strongly contested game with great defense because "the players aren't putting up the big stats! WAH! WAHHHHHHHH!"

Dude Last I checked your team has 3 fockin points... Man what a great game.... :music_guitarred: MB

ps. Your team won't win scoring only 3 points... I'm pretty sure...

So far this is a great game. The "greatest" offense ever being stopped almost completely. The Giants pass rush. NE defense is playing great. Sometimes great plays on defense are just as exciting as great plays on offense.
I'd rather see a game like this than a 42-10 blowout.

Dude Last I checked your team has 3 fockin points... Man what a great game.... :rolleyes: MB

ps. Your team won't win scoring only 3 points... I'm pretty sure...

Look, signature boy, I never said anything about my team winnng or scoring points. But saying this is an awful game just because there's great defense and little scoring is retarded.

Yours truly

Sincerely yours,

-GR

Look, signature boy, I never said anything about my team winnng or scoring points. But saying this is an awful game just because there's great defense and little scoring is retarded.

Yours truly

Sincerely yours,

-GR

Look f@g boy... I said before, I'll say it again... This is the lamest SB game in history... To say otherwise makes you a bigger idiot than I already think you are... And the next time you feel like coming at me with your BS, at least know how to focking spell winning... Dumb@ss... Even a retard can spell that... MB

If I wanted to see a 7 to 3 game, I'd watch the Red Sox beat the snot out of the Yankees again. :rolleyes:

I think this has been a great Super Bowl. I'm far from bored.

you must thoroughly enjoy commercials :rolleyes:

Someone needs to explain to me, why the Patriots haven't made the adjustment to have Brady take the hand off directly from center? the shotgun is getting him killed, because they just run around the end. :rolleyes:

think its a pretty exciting game so far and i severely dont like either team

[bills fan]

:rolleyes:

sure better than giants-ravens or 49ers-broncos super bowls

I'd rather see a game like this than a 42-10 blowout.

I guess to each his own but I'm still watching in the 4th...

Oh yeah, this is totally boring!

:ninja:

On a side note, god I wish I kept an account at some gambling site. Giants + points was about as easy as it gets.

Ok Ok... I took a freakin bath on the over... But that ending made that game better than it had been all night long...

Tom Brady was the big focking chocker tonight... And the Pats defense really let them down tonight when it counted most... MB

ps. Congats to the Giants they earned it....

The Pats are winning and Troy Aikman is on the T.V. It doesn't get any better.

At least you get to cry twice in a few weeks...more than most football fans. :ninja: