Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

Fantastic Superbowl

What a focking great game. Fantastic Superbowl.

I hate both teams with a passion, but had to lean towards rooting for the Giants.

I just jumped out of my seat on that touchdown pass to Burress because I realized just how sweet it's going to be to see Belicheat get it stuffed up his @ss on the last game of the season.

The only thing that's going to make it even sweeter is when that tape of the Rams' walk-through surfaces and that arrogant dude and all of their fans gets suspended for a full year.

God Bless the Giants. There, I said it.

The Giants Defense gets the MVP of this game. Hands down. Defense wins Superbowls... and the Giants Defense should get the recognition it deserves.

How fitting that a defensive player named "Tuck" repeatedly kicked Brady's ass tonight. :ninja:

And Belicheat is a coward and poor sport for running off the field before the game was over. Fine him another half-million and suspend him for life!

:lol:

Tiki Barber has to be feeling like a major cockbag right about now. LOL!!! :lol:

The giants D-line held back the Pats in the first half, kept Brady on his ass, they did a great job.... Now I get to go live in a cave for a few weeks since some other pats fans that went and ran their mouths :lol: Though I will still be wearing my Randy Moss jersey proudly.

Fantastic might be a stretch... But the last 3 minutes sure did make up for the first 57.... I'll give you that... MB

ps. Billy B. should have worn the hoodie tonight... :overhead:

Woo hoo!!! I'm over the focking moon! What a great effort.. For a NY fan this goes a long way to making up for the '04 Yankee collapse.

Also, the referees deserve a lot of credit, too. In my estimation, they called a nearly flawless game.

Also, the referees deserve a lot of credit, too. In my estimation, they called a nearly flawless game.

I agree hardly any flags all night, they did let them play for sure... MB

I doubt Tiki will sleep well tonight. This is going to be a bitter pill to swallow for him tonight. I loved Tiki for what he did for the Giants during his career, but hated all the drama he created as a T.V. analyst for NBC. Hell, maybe Eli and us Giant fans should thank Tiki for motivating Eli.

It's going to be crazy here in Boston on Tuesday with the parade going on...

Oh...right!!!!

:thumbsup:

I doubt Tiki will sleep well tonight. This is going to be a bitter pill to swallow for him tonight. I loved Tiki for what he did for the Giants during his career, but hated all the drama he created as a T.V. analyst for NBC. Hell, maybe Eli and us Giant fans should thank Tiki for motivating Eli.

I don't think they even make to the playoffs much less the Super Bowl with that "cancer" still on the team... Notice how things picked up on this team once Jeremy "cocky" was hurt... I don't think either of them helped this team win, ever... They were just distractions to success... MB

Billy B. should have worn the hoodie tonight...

I noticed that too right at the beginning. I was shocked he didn't have the grungy POS gray one on. I bet that new one gets burned tonight.

It's going to be crazy here in Boston on Tuesday with the parade going on...

Oh...right!!!!

:thumbsup:

Dude that is funny... Much props... MB

ps. Congrats to your squad... As a Viking guy in Packer land I know where you at right now... Much party time...

I noticed that too right at the beginning. I was shocked he didn't have the grungy POS gray one on. I bet that new one gets burned tonight.

sunday red does not work for Billy B.

The only thing that's going to make it even sweeter is when that tape of the Rams' walk-through surfaces and that arrogant dude and all of their fans gets suspended for a full year.

So the fans get suspended too? Does that mean the Pats have to play only road games next year?

What a focking great game. Fantastic Superbowl.

I hate both teams with a passion, but had to lean towards rooting for the Giants.

I just jumped out of my seat on that touchdown pass to Burress because I realized just how sweet it's going to be to see Belicheat get it stuffed up his @ss on the last game of the season.

God Bless the Giants. There, I said it.

The Giants Defense gets the MVP of this game. Hands down. Defense wins Superbowls... and the Giants Defense should get the recognition it deserves.

How fitting that a defensive player named "Tuck" repeatedly kicked Brady's ass tonight. :headbanger:

I agree that the Giants D was the "MVP" and more specifically, Justin Tuck. I think Eli got it more for his overall playoff performance than just the one game, but he was not the most deserving player on the field. All in all, there were not many individuals performances that stood out though. I though Tuck was phenomenal. I suppose I also like him because he is a Domer....

I hate to break it to all the Giant fans, but I was the biggest reason the Pats lost. I purposely bet $20 bucks on them and only had to give 3 points with the sole purpose of jinxing them. Every team I've bet on in the SB has lost and at work I am known as the SB cooler.

Seriously though, I feel as if evil was vanquished tonight and I pray that Van Helsing drives a focking stake through BB chest tonight. Note I didn't say heart; he sold that and his soul to the devil years ago for some premium video equipment.