Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

TheNewGirl

Considering the fact that I "know" a lot more then some of you fockfaces here...(about what Addict is posting about)

My only advice to the geeks that don't know her is to give the girl a break. (Addict) ;)

Her and TNG have been going at it for a little while now at a different site. (well..mebbe not too recently, but I'm drunk, so fock you all)

Funny as hell, also. TNG obviously can hold her own in a interweb slap fight, but Addict is no slouch in that department either.

Bottom line is that these 2 need to do the MUA in a cheesy motel room while Jerryskids videos it <_<

OK...once again, fock you all...Pizza is here and I'm going to marineworld tomorrow. :music_guitarred:

Practically?

and why not? :music_guitarred:

arent you like 17 or something????

i get enough sh1t around here... i dont need to add corruption of an almost minor to the list of reasons people like jets hate me... <_<

aw c'mon... but you're practically illegal. i shouldnt even be replying to you...

<_<

You might want to rethink your position on this...Word on the street is that Me_2006 is hung like $$$$$dickhead$$$$ but bigger :music_guitarred:

Considering the fact that I "know" a lot more then some of you fockfaces here...(about what Addict is posting about)

My only advice to the geeks that don't know her is to give the girl a break. (Addict) :wall:

OK...once again, fock you all...Pizza is here and I'm going to marineworld tomorrow. :music_guitarred:

well wow. thanks sux. that actually is very astute of you even in your inebriated state!

;)

but yea, actually, most of our "wars" have been played out here on FFT and not the "other board" as much. altho she certainly does jump in over there fromtime to time long enough to make me feel like a ho. not that it takes that long...

<_<

and have fun tomorrow! and i heart marines... wait that's not what you meant right? :P

You might want to rethink your position on this...Word on the street is that Me_2006 is hung like $$$$$dickhead$$$$ but bigger ;)

Wingman! <_< :music_guitarred: :wall:

BEG > STC > Addict > peenie > Deanne > Saw > naomi > TNG > NewbieJr

i'm mostly in agreement with this... except who the fock is deanne???

i missed something huh?

:music_guitarred:

and i would put naomi higher actually. i know some things about her that make her good peeps in my book fwiw.

When I think about the good ole days of the geek club it's not when there was more activity, or hilarity, like those other people complain about. When I think about the good ole days, it was when guys didn't talk about their own and each others cack sizes to one another.

well wow. thanks sux. that actually is very astute of you even in your inebriated state!

:wall:

but yea, actually, most of our "wars" have been played out here on FFT and not the "other board" as much. altho she certainly does jump in over there fromtime to time long enough to make me feel like a ho. not that it takes that long...

and have fun tomorrow! and i heart marines... wait that's not what you meant right?

<_<

No matter what some of the focks here say, I haven't caught the ghey yet.

Also, give TNG another olive branch. She is a quality girl that is the polar opposite of you in certain areas.

Hope the sunburn is doing better, hope that you get to have the dream 3some with edjr and his future ex, and thanx for the nekkid pix of !@# Big Pete !@# that you sent me.. (he is soooo dreamy) ;)

Goodnight sweetie :P

i'm mostly in agreement with this... except who the fock is deanne???

i missed something huh?

and i would put naomi higher actually. i know some things about her that make her good peeps in my book fwiw.

$he'$ $epphori$ picture partner.

and I agree on disagreement with the above list.

<_<

No matter what some of the focks here say, I haven't caught the ghey yet.

Also, give TNG another olive branch. She is a quality girl that is the polar opposite of you in certain areas.

Hope the sunburn is doing better, hope that you get to have the dream 3some with edjr and his future ex, and thanx for the nekkid pix of !@# Big Pete !@# that you sent me.. (he is soooo dreamy) ;)

Goodnight sweetie :wall:

Damn Sux, not bad game for a drunk cat focker. :music_guitarred:

When I think about the good ole days of the geek club

true dat

:lol:

Hope the sunburn is doing better, hope that you get to have the dream 3some with edjr and his future ex

yea, i dont know - i thought i kinda was throwing out the branch there sort of. i guess if i really gave a sh1t i would have sent a PM. oh well. that ship has sailed too methinks.

and thx my sunburn is ok. i am still peeling but at least it doesnt hurt.

and fock edjr.

$he'$ $epphori$ picture partner.

oh - i didnt realize we knew that girl's name.

if that's the same pictures from that "other" board???

oh - i didnt realize we knew that girl's name.

if that's the same pictures from that "other" board???

is there another place everyone else here is at that i don't know about? :lol:

is there another place everyone else here is at that i don't know about? :lol:

Yeah, it's the place where people ANSWER FOCKING QUESTIONS like what the heck happened between Tatoo and the drunk lady. :D

Yeah, it's the place where people ANSWER FOCKING QUESTIONS like what the heck happened between Tatoo and the drunk lady. :wave:

what did happen????

:D

no, Me_2006... ummmm there is no other place than here!

:lol:

This did not turn into the slap fight I was hoping for. :pointstosky:

C'mon TNG, are you really just gonna let ADD1CT talk to you like that? :hopeful:

If I were TNG, I wouldn't bother to respond to this nonsense.

What does she have to gain by responding to a lying, Springer-style admitted whoore?

What does she have to gain by responding to a lying, Springer-style admitted whoore?

About 40 posts? :mellow:

You didn't like that swipe ADD1CT took at you about when you two met, huh? Well, why don't you take this opportunity to tell us your side of the story? :pointstosky:

You didn't like that swipe ADD1CT took at you about when you two met, huh? Well, why don't you take this opportunity to tell us your side of the story? :overhead:

:shocking:

No reason for going into the BS she spews.

Wow. <_< mmm, okay... I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only time I've ever seriously commented on your weight was to say that you had recently had a baby and probably weighed a little more than normal, to which you've readily agreed in the past. Anything else (Chunkzilla, etc.) were made in jest and need to be read in the context of the thread.

As for going behind your back to other posters, :unsure: Please explain. You belong to the same boreds as I do, I'm sure more. I can't remember the last time I had an offline convo with someone, other than a few PM threads that didn't involve you.

That being said, I didn't realize that you took my comments in jest so seriously. It was never my intention to hurt you, or anyone for that matter. But obviously I did, so I apologize. It does explain why you've been so snarky to me lately.

Give it up already. Maybe there's another curly that would want to meet you. :shocking:

what did happen????

:unsure:

no, Me_2006... ummmm there is no other place than here!

<_<

No one will believe that sawilson fell off the wagon after her and big petey split.

NewGirl,

Why do you even let it bother you what anyone from the Geek bored thinks of your appearance?

Does it really matter?

As long as you're happy with yourself and your hubby keeps looking your way and liking what he sees... what else do you really need?

:unsure:

Look who's back! Buttahface! <_<

Give it up already. Maybe there's another curly that would want to meet you. :unsure:

I'll try. Wait, I posted that three months ago. <_<

I'll try. Wait, I posted that three months ago. :unsure:

Maybe, but nothing really changes around here! <_<

TNG is awesome.

Everyone that hates on her is obviously an internet loser.

I happen to agree (even though I have joined in making fun of her, because I can't help myself).

But, how do you know this? You only joined less than a week ago and have only 10 posts under your belt? :headbanger:

This alias sucks. :overhead: